Old 10-28-2010, 03:31 AM   #361
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reixonac View Post
woop woop.

4 for 16...

Edit: Using the same thinking means that the 9 could theoretically be done with 3 lines as it relies on the smallest number of either columns or rows...

... um...

... I'll be quiet now.
Assuming the nodes are points of course, then I'm wondering if lines converging at an infinitely distant point would work.

This isn't really part of the story...
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:11 AM   #362
boyslave89

I'd post my answer rach but what I thought it was (and i assume is correct) has already been posted
boyslave89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:27 AM   #363
bee9
getDare Succubus

Rachel, you've got style!
bee9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 10:17 AM   #364
ewitch
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nacelle View Post
Assuming the nodes are points of course, then I'm wondering if lines converging at an infinitely distant point would work.

It depends on the type of geometory you are doing. With Euclidean paralel lines don't ever meet so it doesn't work. With elliptical (like putting the points on the surface of the earth) then the lines will meet.
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:32 PM   #365
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 50 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for everyone who’s attempted the little challenge that was set for David. This is the same task as he faced and his answers will be revealed at a later date in the story.

However fe story comments was everyones mind occupied lol

However please do not argue over the answer it was meant for story purposes only and a quick challenge for anyone wishing to have a go. (In my truthful opinion the answers would be 4 and 6, I don’t believe Reixonac solution would go through the centre of all points, however thank you for participating and hope you will still continue reading, who knows where it will end up (except for the elite few)

Welcome Kendra gurl and switch to the story, hope you are enjoying everything.

However onto the story……

Sorry this is a short chapter, as its mainly a fill in for the next chapter… (MORE WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY AFTER A FEW COMMENTS ARE POSTED…)

Part 50 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Dani then took command again and said, “Thank you” for that, now I need to go shower. Dani left the bedroom still naked with her skin still sticky from the patchy left over Golden Syrup. She took all of David’s clothes with her and left him bone naked.

David watched the gorgeous babe waddle of out of the door. His dick was still twitching randomly and causing him pain from the rubber band. David wondered what he should do while left alone in the room. He soon focussed on the puzzle at hand and tried as many combonation of straight lines as he could. David quickly became distressed as he found it impossible to meet Dani’s task. Was this just made to occupy him while Dani showered, was it actually possible David thought.

Meanwhile Dani went into the bathroom shoving David’s clothes on the clothes rail above the radiator. She climbed into the bath and relaxed against the sides. Turning on the shower hose she began to spray all over her body. The bath / shower soon began to fill up and the warm water lapped around her waist. She grabbed the pink sponge and started to scrub her breasts, removing the stickiness. After a couple of minutes of this she started scrubbing other parts of her body and was soon satisfied that she was clean.

Dani placed the shower hose in between her legs and the spray soon started doing wonders for her. She started to moan loader and loader and suddenly another orgasm came upon her. The difference this time was that none of her cream seemed to be visible.

Dani was so pleased that this time she was in control of her pleasures and David was not present to witness any of this.

However earlier ……………………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………

More will follow shortly after a few comments, all feedback is much appreciated. This chapter was mainly a fill in to the next chapter.

Woow thanks for support in reaching chapter/part 50. Role on the next 50 lol

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:40 PM   #366
Reixonac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Nacelle View Post

'Think outside the box, but remember that there's always a larger box' kind of thing? If you give me enough time and space, I can prove anything. x

Also, YAY RACHEL. New chapter! x

Feel free to PM me. I need like-minded people to chat to.
Reixonac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #367
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, nice to have little 'fill-in' chapters as well as 'all-action' chapters too!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #368
dragonator
getDare Devil

Yes ty for the fill in chapter Rach, hope for more soon? *sits on heels and begs* lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 02:29 PM   #369
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Very nice Rach it got me hard just reading that lil chapter keep up the great work =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:01 PM   #370
Rachie

Default Part 51 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you everyone that has been involved in the following.

OVER 70,000 VIEWERS
Over 50 parts
71 different people leaving comments
369 viewer’s replies (I like the last 2 numbers lol)
24 people rating 5 stars
18 viewer’s thanks

Special thanks to the now 11 people that have commented over 10 times including
Stormwalker22
archie21
boyslave89
timetoshine
dragonator
Sharp Nacelle
TheHotBoyWonder
RedaDare
BLOEMS51
Younggirl18
Owlart

Also thank you everyone that has replied to my other thread BED HABITS there has been over 3,500 views which is far more than I was expecting as this story was my main aim. Anyone that hasn’t commented here’s a direct link if you wish to.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58234

Anyway here’s the next chapter. You should feel lucky for 2 chapters within 3 hours.

Part 51 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

However earlier that morning Adam was sat at home wondering what he was going to do today. He had originally planned to have a day in town and brows for a new computer game however with his current task being to take a picture of himself with his trousers down proving he was not wearing any underwear every hour, he didn’t know if he dared to spend that long in town. His first picture was going to have to be taken in approx 40 minutes.

Instead Adam decided to play on his existing computer games, determined that he was going to beat his fastest racing times on “As Fast as you can” computer game mentioned in chapter 1.

His times soon came toppling down and he got used to which area of different tracks it was best to use the boost button. He was looking forward to challenging his friends on the game in the coming weeks.

After a while of playing on this Adam looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost time for his first picture. Adam decided he would feel better if this was taken in the bathroom. Once in here he pulled down his trousers partly and snapped a picture on his phone. On the photo you could clearly see it was Adam however there was nothing incriminating shown in the few photos that he took.

He pulled his trousers back up and started to return to his room. Suddenly a thought came upon him and he changed his mind, instead he went along the hall way and tried to enter his twin sisters bedroom.

Just his look the door was left unlocked. Adam crept inside the same room he had been in the night before. Adam walked over to the computer. After booting it up he saw that there was still a memory pen plugged into the computer. Unplugging this he plugged in his phones memory card and started to download the pictures taken of him to his sister’s computer.

Once loaded Adam decided he was going to do a bit of spying. First he plugged the memory pen back into the computer and browsed the contents finding a video. After finding the first video he went to computer history to find the other video that he was looking for.

These were the two videos that he had watched the previous evening, one of which was Laura and the other Sarah. He downloaded the videos and quickly went to his bedroom to get his own personal memory card which he copied to sexy videos to, thinking that at least he would now have some bribery / blackmail material if he would need it at a later date.

He then set the videos to alternate repeat and sat on Laura’s bed, stripping off his clothes he started to stroke his ever growing cock. Every now and again he could clearly hear his sister’s orgasm and on the third repeat just as Sarah stated to orgasm Adam’s stiff cock, shot a load of white thick creamy spunk into the air landing on Laura’s pillows.

Adam then rummaged through some of his sisters draws finding his sisters underwear he wiped his cock that was still leaking some cum all over a pair of pink silk panties.

Adam placed the panties back into the draw and left his sisters bedroom. However he had forgotten something.

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

All comments and feedback is much appreciated nomatter how small.

Thank you. Love Rachie

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 10-29-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #371
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks again Rachel! An interesting twist... :-)
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:17 PM   #372
the doc

He left the memory card in his sisters pc
Ow i love this story

Entei ftw
the doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:33 PM   #373
Reixonac

Quote:
Originally Posted by the doc View Post
He left the memory card in his sisters pc
Ow i love this story
Or forgot to take the videos off repeat. rofl. I guess 'forgot to cover his tracks' would be the best wording for it...

Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #374
Rachie

Default A little suspense

Sometimes i under estermate how clever you getdare viewers actually are.

However it will be some time till you find out (sorry about this, but a little suspense is always good) or so OWLART says. Therefore you will have to keep reading in later chapters for answers.

I wonder if The Doc or Reixonac have got the write answer, and if so which?

KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS

BED HABITS

Old 10-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #375
Reixonac

Well I'm a crazy person, so my money's on the Doc.

Also, his theory seems more likely, given that the sounds of orgasm (and the moving pictures of sexy sisters) from the computer would have caught his attention... unless he has ADHD and completely missed them post-orgasm?!?!

Advertisements
Kink Talk