Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-09-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Default Person Above Caught Mastubating...

Like all the other Person Above threads, you are daring the person that posted above you.

Person A should give any limits they'd like to place. Whether where they want to do it or by whom.

Person B then posts a dare for Person A to masturbate in such a way or place they are likely to be caught. Person B can set a minimum time to edge before cumming as well.

example:
Person A: I think it would be funny to be caught by Mom
Person B: Turn the music up real loud. Get naked. Lay on the couch or back in the recliner, go to town. Just make sure to be facing the direction she'll be coming in from.

So to start it off, I'll be at a hotel next week. So away from home, so would love a dare while away that has the possibility of getting caught. PM me if you want details on the hotel.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
thorax0311

Order room service and leave a note on the door that said if you are room service come in and leave your door open a little so they can while your masturbating

Ill be anyone's sissy slave pm me
thorax0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:13 AM   #3
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Ok.
You didn't give any location or person, so I guess it's open for whatever. Go to the gym. You are going to pick a locker that is pretty much viewable from every where, no back rows or corners. Keep that locker in mind. Now go to a locker farthest away from it, strip put all your clothes in and lock it. Now walk back to the locker you picked out, bare assed. Lean against the locker with your back and start stroking. You can not cum until at least 1 person sees you or until the time limit is up. Your back must stay against the locker until you are seen by 1 person (must continue for 5 seconds when seen) or to the time limit is up. Double dare, one you've hit the one person saw you or the time limit, stay there until you cum.

Time limit is to be determined by a dice. Roll a dice (6 sided, or more if you're really daring) and multiply the result by 5, that will be the number of minutes.

For me, something outside would be cool. But something realistic, not something like jerkoff on the side of the road please. Could be back corner of a park, on a trail in the woods, etc. with a chance of getting caught

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 01-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Thought I'd try bumping this. Need an idea of a place jerk instead of jerking off in bed... So give me an idea...

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 05-25-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

anyone with the next dare?

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 05-27-2013, 06:05 PM   #6
Joshdavis24

Here's one for you - if you're front door is visable from the street then you have to leave all your clothes inside, go outside, shut the door and jerk off till someone walks past or until your cum. If you don't get seen before you cum you have to shoot your load on your door and leave it there.

I'm up for one as well - outside would be good

Dislikes - Scat, Permanent Marks
Joshdavis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:51 PM   #7
boxie

go to a public toilet... leave door unlocked... start masturbating....

for me : in the mall

dislike : pain

maybe : public

limits : pee, poo, messy

Pm me "SLUT" and I have to do any 2 pics you want.
boxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #8
slut1

in a dressing room with your door open. Make sure you're loud!

I would like a bathroom or mall or sex store. I don't care who catches me but if you would like body writing like "I'm a whore" on me just say where and what

Limits: pee/poo, animals, family, pictures, etc.

I'm a DISGUSTING LITTLE FUCKTOY TO BE USED! A STUPID LITTLE SLUT!

I am a cowgirl and sheep

Pm me a number and I will spank myself that many times wherever and however you'd like!
slut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:31 AM   #9
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

go to the sex store that has video booths...
wear your sluttiest outfit there. but get in the booth and get naked. leave the door wide open. jerk off and finger yourself while you watch a video.

for me, at the mall.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 08-23-2013, 05:01 PM   #10
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

anyone going to help keep this one going?

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
Old 12-13-2013, 05:59 AM   #11
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Well, I was caught the other day and reminded me of this thread so thought I would bump it. I was in my hotel room, of course curtains open on the window. Naked and sitting in a chair facing the window going at it and not really looking at the window, just paying attention to what I was doing. When I did look up, I see a guy one floor up standing at the window staring down at me. I shot over my chest and then moved out of site to clean up.

Anyone have another suggestion for me to keep the thread going?

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH

Advertisements
Kink Talk