Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-26-2011, 01:54 PM   #61
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Love the new chapter and the story so far, there's perfect balanced between plot and the sexy stuff

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 11:59 AM   #62
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 7.2. The Safety of Fantasy

Evie

Moaning and pressing herself back harder into the seat, Evie continued to rub herself, teasing around the edge of her clit, wanting to draw the dream out further, not to rush it with yet another rushed orgasm. Now that she was in the relative safety of her compartment – not really all that safe from discovery at all, but after her adventures in the corridor, it seemed entirely private in there – she felt no need to hurry, and wanted to tease herself until she was moaning Nicole’s name out loud.

Behind her closed eyelids, Evie was seeing herself dropping to her knees in front of Nicole. She imagined Nicole’s sweet voice ordering her to keep her eyes firmly on Nicole’s feet, while telling her that she was lifting up her dress. As Evie continued to play, her fingers wandering up and grasping at her breast, she imagined Nicole telling her that if she was a good little slut and kissed the floor all around her feet, she might just be allowed to look up and get a glimpse of her panties.

‘Mmm, god – anything for you,’ Evie murmured out loud into her empty compartment, thrusting her hips up as she rubbed.

Evie felt the slow trickle drip of her juices trickling down over her ass, and paused rubbing just long enough to yank her skirt up out of the way. she didn’t give a damn anymore if her cunt dripped all over the seats of the train – she had left a small pool of pussy at either end of the carriage, after all – but there was still enough presence of mind left in Evie to not ruin her skirt, for which she didn't have a replacement handy, since she had still yet to check into the office at school when she finally arrived.

But hopefully arrival was still a little bit away, and there would be time for at least one more delicious orgasm before returning to normal life. Evie resumed rubbing herself, fingers teasing right down through her slit and back up, spreading the hood back from her clit but refusing to give herself the satisfaction of direct contact, rubbing around it then back down again, thrusting two fingers inside herself.

All the while, Evie was back lost in her imagination, picturing herself on her knees, naked and dirty, wet with girl cum and prostrating herself before the amazing girl she’d met. As ordered, Evie imagined herself kissing the floor around Nicole’s feet, her eyes on the girl’s cute pair of flats, wrinkling her nose with each kiss, feeling a sense of revulsion at having no possible idea how dirty the floor was – only that the answer was probably “very” – humiliated that she was doing it, and even more so that she was well aware that if Nicole had really asked in person, she really would have done so in front of her, no matter how dirty.

The idea of degrading herself in front of the girl turned Evie on more than she’d thought possible. A third finger slipped easily inside her soaked, hot pussy. Her throbbing cunt ached for Nicole to push her down and ram her fingers inside her, to fuck her until her muscles screamed from all that Nicole would make her feel.

Finger fucking herself faster, Evie imagined Nicole smiling and calling her a good little filthy bitch, giving her permission to look up at her crotch. In her mind, Evie did so, moaning aloud as she caught sight of the girl’s white panties, innocent cotton blocking away the part of Nicole that Evie was dying to push her face up against and lick. Innocent, that is, apart from a wet patch – Evie was sure that would be there, and licked her lips as she thought about it. Nicole had had a quick taste of Evie, complimenting her, and now Evie was slavering to taste Nicole’s own secret juices which had remained forbidden to her.

“No licking, just look,” Evie’s imaginary Nicole told her. “If you’re good, I might let you have a sniff, but that’s it.”

“Ruff, ruff. How can I be good for you?” Evie imagined herself responding, saying the words in her mind while her lips were occupied with inarticulate moans of pleasure.

“You’re going to kneel there on the floor and make yourself cum on it,” her imaginary Nicole told her. “Then you’re going to soak your fingers inside yourself and wipe them all over your face, so everyone you meet knows what a filthy slut you are.”

Evie moaned louder at the thought, driving her fingers in deep, hooking them up to rub at her g-spot, humping the air with her hips as she played. Despite earlier thoughts of holding back for a while, she was close, so close already, and wanted to cum hard for her dream Nicole, as she’d cum in front of the real Nicole, wanted to earn another kiss on her cheek that her flushed face had earned earlier on.

Picturing herself back on the floor in front of Nicole, Evie moaned as she slipped over the edge into her orgasm, her hips bucking against her three fingers that were buried deep inside her pussy, her lips moaning out ‘Oh, Nicole,’ over and over again as she came.

The waves of pleasure surged up and down through her body, making every inch of her body feel alive and buzzing, filling her closed eyes with golden light. Then slowly, slowly, the warmth and light began to fade, and Evie sank back to collapse into the seat of the train, her eyes falling completely closed as the light in her mind faded completely, leaving her to sink into the warm, fulfilling darkness of sleep.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:44 AM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:06 PM   #63
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

as always, completely fantastic. please don't stop writing this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #64
daremaster 1
getDare God

Good, looking forward to more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:10 PM   #65
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Finally caught up. Love your writing style, keep up your fantastic work (thanks for all messages)

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:46 PM   #66
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Great new chapter leo ! What a nice hot fantasy

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 11-27-2011, 03:04 PM   #67
Siren
getDare Succubus

Oh. My. God. I think this is quite possibly the best thing I've read here. (& I don't post that on everyone's stories )

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #68
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for all the compliments

If anyone is interested in giving feedback - things that don't make sense, favourite parts, bits they don't like, etc. feel free to do so!
Old 11-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #69
honeyness
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome Leo, you are such a talented and thoughtful writer! Much enjoying every version and can't wait for more xx

19/Female/UK
I will not cam/dare/sub/dom you so don't ask!
But if you want a friendly chat or help on anything at all then drop me a PM

s/M advice Threads of note Ask me Anything
Honey is naturally occuring like other awesome shit like Tornados and Girls with spongy hymens
honeyness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:27 PM   #70
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

All I can say is wow absolutely amazing

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #71
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

mmm that makes me feel steamy.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:02 AM   #72
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 8. The Queen of Poker

Nicole

What Nicole had actually been doing in the bathroom while Evie had been kneeling outside was not masturbating – as Evie had fantasised – but calming down and cleaning herself up. What she was cleaning up from, however, takes a bit longer to explain.

-

There were four girls in Nicole’s compartment for the journey back to school: Jenna, Emily and her little sister Hannah, and of course Nicole herself. All four knew each other from the previous year at St. Krystal’s; Jenna, Emily, and Nicole were all moving up to fifth year together this year, while little Hannah was starting her third year at the school.

They had spent the first part of the journey catching up with what each had been up to over the summer, and discussing how exciting it was to finally be moving to the upper form, which meant a new dorm, and, more importantly, the chance to apply to enter one of the four prestigious student houses.

Hannah, meanwhile, had been sulking, as none of these things were happening for her. She stared out of the window, pouting face firmly in place.
Nicole realised that the younger girl was probably feeling extremely left out, especially with her big sister and sister’s friends all leaving the lower form dormitory. She shifted closer to Hannah, who she was sitting next to.

‘Cheer up,’ Nicole said softly, letting her other friends continue to gossip about which houses they were going to try and get into. ‘You’ve still got your other friends in your year level to look forward to seeing again.’

‘I know that,’ Hannah murmured in what Nicole could only describe as a miserable voice. ‘But it's just not the same. I like hanging with you guys so much more, and I don’t like being away from my sister so much.’

Nicole and Jenna had – privately – speculated on just how close Emily and Hannah really were. It was entirely possible that they really were simply two close sisters, but they were awfully affectionate when they thought people weren’t looking. Nicole was always looking, paying attention to everyone around her. Emily had also been Nicole’s roommate the year before – one of the reasons they were such good friends – and had noticed Emily missing from her bed on many occasions, and once or twice Hannah had come in during the night and crawled into bed with Emily. There hadn’t been any odd noises, but…

‘I’m sure you two can still visit each other,’ Nicole told Hannah reassuringly. ‘She’s your sister; she’s not just going to forget about you.’

‘I know,’ Hannah sighed. ‘But it’s still not the same.’

‘We all grow up,’ said Nicole philosophically. Realising that this was unhelpful, she added, ‘How about we all play a game and just concentrate on having fun right now?’

Hannah turned from the window to look at Nicole, her eyes lighting up. ‘Poker?’

‘Yup.’ Nicole was known as the poker queen amongst her friends. Any time she suggested a game, it was sure to be poker.

‘Sounds great.’ Hannah beamed.

‘I’ll make it extra special fun for you,’ Nicole winked.

Hannah blinked at her, looking puzzled, but Nicole chose not to explain just yet. She turned back to the others.

‘It’s game time, people.’ This was Nicole’s most famous line, one well known and dreaded by her friends.

Jenna and Emily looked up from their heated discussion about which of the private student houses was better that Nicole had only loosely been following while talking to Hannah.

‘Poker, again? Really?’ Emily asked. ‘Can’t you at least let us get back to school before pilfering all of our money?’

‘We’re not playing for money,’ Nicole told her.

In actual fact, they never played for money – Nicole assumed that Emily was trying to cover up what they really got up to for the sake of keeping Hannah out of it. Nicole was having none of that.

‘It’s proper game time,’ she said. ‘Strip poker.’

Everyone in the carriage stared at her.

'Umm, Nicole ... we're on a train,' Jenna pointed out.

‘Afraid of losing?’ Nicole asked her teasingly.

‘Against you? Yes,’ Jenna retorted.

‘Plus, Hannah’s here,’ Emily pointed out. ‘She’s a bit young to be stripping in front of everyone, let alone in public.’

‘Stripping doesn’t even have anything to do with sex,’ Hannah said, rolling her eyes. ‘There’s no age limit on having a body.’

Emily shrugged. ‘Fine, don’t come crying to be when you lose. We’ve all had a lot more practice playing than you, just saying.’

Hannah snorted. ‘And the first one naked can go stand in the corridor for a minute.’

‘Hope no one sees you,’ Emily shrugged.

‘Or you,’ Hannah retorted.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:46 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #73
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

First section - Brilliant.

Let's hope that the second is just as good.

Looking good so far !

I love weiners and nuts.

Last edited by J.M.N; 11-29-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:43 PM   #74
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Nice!! Please continue with this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #75
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 9. Cards

Nicole

‘Okay, let’s start,’ Nicole said, taking a deck of cards out of a pocket of her bag, before putting her jacket down on the floor and sitting on it, her legs together to one side. It wasn’t the most graceful option, but with no table, it was the only way all four of the girls could sit around together.

The others followed suit, Hannah and Emily putting their discarded jackets down to either side of Nicole and sitting on them. Jenna remained in her seat for a moment, then eventually sighed and took off her jacket; she’d been the only one still wearing hers.

‘I don’t like that the playing position already puts me one item down,’ she muttered as she sat down opposite Nicole.

‘Everyone’s already one down from jackets,’ Nicole pointed out. ‘Plus, it’s not like we’re all wearing the same amount of clothing, so the scores are already going to be skewed.’

‘Seems like a silly game then,’ Jenna said, tossing back her blonde hair.

‘I’m wearing the least of all of you,’ Nicole reminded her.

This was true. Nicole was wearing her favourite summer dress. Adding underwear (shoes and socks were never included as part of the rules) this gave her only three chances to lose a round before being completely naked.
Jenna was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and two singlet tops, giving her five points, so to speak, while Emily was dressed in capris tights and a dress, giving her four. Hannah was the most dressed of all of them, wearing pants and a long sleeve top beneath her t-shirt, the shoulder strap of a tank top just visible beneath, putting her at a total of six.

There was of course the added risk of them being in public on the train, and while no one would directly see them unless they walked right past their carriage, the girls were all uncomfortably aware of the glass window in the door. Nicole had intentionally sat diagonally on the floor so that no one would have an unfair advantage of having their back directly to the door, and had intentionally positioned herself on the side by the window, so that she was at more risk of exposure than Hannah, who was at least half facing away from the door.

All of the girls were fairly protective of Hannah, although Nicole had decided on the game to at least give the girl some sort of risk involvement, rather than treat her like a baby too young to play. That was the last thing Hannah wanted right now, being left alone in the lower form at school as the other three moved on.

‘I’ll be the dealer this time,’ Jenna said, holding out her hand to Nicole. ‘No one trusts you anymore.’

‘What a thing to say’ Nicole replied in an amused voice, as she handed the deck of cards over to her friend.

Although none of the girls had ever caught Nicole cheating – and in fact she never had cheated; she was just really good – none of them fully trusted that Nicole was playing fairly. Nicole accepted the suspicion with good natured humour; it was easy to be magnanimous when you were the one winning all of the games.

‘Since we don’t have chips or anything with us, I’m guessing we’re just playing classic five card poker?’ Jenna asked as she shuffled the cards. ‘Last place only strips, or everyone but the winner?’

‘Five cards, and everyone but the winner,’ Emily said firmly. ‘We won’t be on this train forever, and if it’s last place we’re never going to get anything off Nicole.’

‘Don’t you like my dress?’ Nicole asked Emily coyly, as Jenna began to deal out cards.

‘I’d like it better on the floor,’ Emily replied with a smirk, accepting her second card.

‘That’s what she said,’ Nicole said, noting the tiny crease that crossed Emily’s brow as she looked at her cards.

‘That’s what who said?’ Emily retorted. ‘You’ve never seen anyone you liked enough to undress for.’

‘Doesn’t mean they can’t ask,’ Nicole grinned.

It was true. Although it was generally acclaimed that Nicole was one of the prettiest girls in their year level, not one of her many admirers had ever really won Nicole’s interest, whether it be girls from her year level, younger, eager to please students, or even the girls from the upper form that desired her. The same went for any of the many, many boys that had tried to gain her affections – or just get into her pants – during school holidays and interschool events.

The worst part, as Nicole understood it, was that they couldn’t even really be mad at her. She was never cold to any of them, always denying admirers with sweet smiles and thanks, but it wasn’t as if she was being intentionally infuriating. She couldn’t help it if she wasn’t ready to commit to anyone. And while winding up naked in games with friends was one thing, it had nothing to do with actually being with someone.

‘Okay, Hannah, what’ll it be?’ Jenna was asking.

‘I’ll hold,’ Hannah replied with the tiniest of smiles.

Jenna turned to look at Nicole, who tossed down two cards.

‘Two, please,’ Nicole said. She knew that she was taking a big risk – she’d barely glanced at her cards, but getting a straight flush or some sort of pairs from the two new cards was her only hope. Nicole wasn’t big on those sorts of risks, but when winning the round was the only available option, one had to take them.

Jenna dealt out Nicole’s cards, and Nicole picked them up, giving the new additions only the briefest of glances before laying them all flat against her lap. Nicole, as was to be expected, had an excellent poker face.

Emily took three cards for herself. Nicole was sure that Emily knew better than to play like that, but then she had to take risks, just as Nicole did. Still, it meant that she probably had junk.

Jenna took one card for herself, then looked around at everyone.

‘So who wants to give in before we show?’ she asked with a grin.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:47 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy