Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 06-30-2017, 03:06 PM   #1
TwistedEx

Default Blackmailing my Ex Wife (RP)

My ex wife and I divorced several years ago but began hooking up again a few months ago. We both decided it would be fun to try a role play scenario of me blackmailing her into sex. We are both new to this so the things I say may seem amateurish. Currently I see her every two weeks for sex and she has to make herself available. She is required to send me nude pics when I request them (I personally like to make the requests when I know her husband is around) and she cannot refuse.

I'm looking for ideas of things to have her do that will be risky but not overboard as well as exciting. In exchange for your ideas and insight I will post her progress.

Thanks

TwistedEx
TwistedEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:21 PM   #2
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Out of curiosity what are you blackmailing her with? Have you agreed on any consequences if she were to refuse and would you follow through?
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:01 PM   #3
TwistedEx

The "evidence" is naked photos of her taken in her home and also photos of us together at a local hotel. The consequence of her refusal is me handing over the photos to her husband as well as letting him read the text messages sent between us. Would I really do it? No. I would never do that. We have talked about that at length and even she says she doesn't think I would that but there is the possibility.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:59 AM   #4
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

i really like the game you two are playing
as for what you could do with her, you could have her strip in a parking lot, or in the drive way (inside or outside he car) and masturbate, but she has to send you a new photo every 60 s until she cums

when you call her for sex, have her only wear a coat and shoes (and stockings), she has to take off the cat in front of the door and then knock, if she brings any extra clothes take them away and keep them at your place

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:39 AM   #5
berktora

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiebabe View Post
Out of curiosity what are you blackmailing her with? Have you agreed on any consequences if she were to refuse and would you follow through?
It depends on the master's mercy. She has nothing to do once he got her ass. So it is up to master's mercy. As u see, it s hard to find a master who s also mercyful and lets u go.. Think about someone got ur ass. Know ur facebook, have ur phone number, have ur address, knows where u study, have ur nude pics, knows your full name etc.. But still hold himself because u ask to. He shows mercy on u and lets u go and never do anything again for years just because u ask to finish this relationship... I think this should be called a pure good will. And i think it would be really hard to find a real blackmail master like this. I think i d be a good master coz i had setted so many people free and never bothered them again except asking them again from time to time to start again ONLY IF they wish..
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:44 AM   #6
berktora

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedEx View Post
My ex wife and I divorced several years ago but began hooking up again a few months ago. We both decided it would be fun to try a role play scenario of me blackmailing her into sex. We are both new to this so the things I say may seem amateurish. Currently I see her every two weeks for sex and she has to make herself available. She is required to send me nude pics when I request them (I personally like to make the requests when I know her husband is around) and she cannot refuse.

I'm looking for ideas of things to have her do that will be risky but not overboard as well as exciting. In exchange for your ideas and insight I will post her progress.

Thanks

TwistedEx
Twisted. Pm me for good ideas. I am a creative and experienced master for 10 years. I will give u the ideas u needed. Pm me with ur kik name. If u dont have kik, get one, i will tell u my ideas anytime u need 24/7 online.
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 02:04 PM   #7
andy4
Distinguished Member

I assume her current husband is very vanilla;
Have her buy a set of nipple clips and a vibrator about 6" should do.

The next time her and her husband are out she is to wear the clips and send you a bathroom pic to as proof. 5 minutes after you get the pic tell her to go into the bathroom and insert the vib again pics before part way and fully inserted; she can use her panties to keep it in.

If her current does not know you being in the same restaurant with a remote egg is even better.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:22 PM   #8
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Buy her a Bluetooth vibrator that can be controlled by a phone app.
Then you can make her keep it inserted while she is with her husband and you can turn it on and off from wherever you are to keep her tormented.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:44 PM   #9
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I'm going to be the stupid one.
Does her husband know?

If he does know, why not cuckold him and get him involved. Have him sit in the room wearing a pink tutu, and have him watch you fuck the hell out of his wife.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 11:09 PM   #10
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

He doesn't, presumably, since the threat is to send the pictures to him.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 09:26 AM   #11
TwistedEx

Her current husband does NOT know. He is very vanilla and only likes traditional sex. She enjoys the vanilla, soft and sensual sex from time to time but she also craves rough sex and being forced to submit even though that is not her typical nature.

I currently control when she initiates sex, when she submits to him if he attempts to initiate sex, and what she is allowed to do. They own absolutely NO sex toys of any kinds as he feels they are degrading and disgusting.

I have her do things like write raunchy stories or recall details of their last sex, excuse herself from the dinner table or get up out of bed and go the restroom to take a nude picture and send it to me. Lately I've made sure she includes her face and wedding ring in the pics.

She must make time for me once a week or every other week for sex. During those encounters she does things like suck my dick, swallow my cum, facials, anal, etc. I've had her go home with my cum still in her or rubbed and dried on her nipples but I'm looking for other tasks for her to while I'm not there.

Again the tasks can't be so extreme as to get her caught but they need to humbling, degrading, and risky. Thank you guys for all the suggestions so far.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:50 AM   #12
andy4
Distinguished Member

An oldy but a goody; next time you have her take two pics.

First, with her jerking you off at her face.

Second, remove her rings and place in a condom; which you will fuck her with covering them with your cum.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:56 AM   #13
TwistedEx

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
An oldy but a goody; next time you have her take two pics.

First, with her jerking you off at her face.

Second, remove her rings and place in a condom; which you will fuck her with covering them with your cum.
EXCELLENT ideas. Thank you.
Old 07-03-2017, 08:31 AM   #14
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Can take following pics:
- She sucking you while keeping her present hubby's pic nearby
- Make her blindfold her hubby by any means saying some special things while sex and take pictures of there sex
- Her pics with degrading words about her present hubby written in her body
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:53 PM   #15
andy4
Distinguished Member

Any progress on the two I sent you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, ex-wife, wife, wife master, wife sharing