Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-08-2014, 01:15 AM   #1
blueeyes7

Default The Life I Wanted for Us

Hi All! This is my first story on getDare. I don’t know how many parts it will be in, but I hope you like it and would love your feedback.

This story will start with two main characters.

Ben (Me)
Height: 5’10
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Body Type: Thin and slightly muscular

Justin
Height: 6 feet
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Body Type: Muscular

Justin and I were sitting together in my room working on our math homework. I sat sprawled out on my bed, trying to focus on my math, but finding hard to with my crush sitting in the room. He was sitting in a rolling chair and chewing on his pencil while doing his own work. His golden brown hair was falling into his eyes and he kept having to sweep it out of them so he could see his paper.

“What did you get for problem 3?” He asked looking up at me.

“12.” I responded

“Cool, me too.” He replied

I knew that he was bored with this homework as well and so I decided to go out on a limb.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked

“Are you serious?” He responded

“Yes, it will be fun.” I said

“Fine, truth.” He said

“Uhm, how far did you get with Sarah?” I asked him. Sarah was Justin’s first girlfriend ever and they had just broken up a few weeks ago.

“I felt her up on a picnic blanket outside the science building and we made out, but that’s it.” He said looking proud of himself.

We are both students at a boarding school. He lives across the hall from me and I have had a crush on him since our freshmen year. He was straight as far as I knew, but I was hoping to change that, or at least have some fun.

“Truth or dare?” He asked me

“Truth.” I replied

“What’s your sexuality?” He asked me

“I think I’m bi.” I replied, slightly nervous that he would want to stop playing.

“Cool, I thought so, but I just wanted to check.” He said.

This made me nervous because I did not know if he knew that he was the guy that made me realize that I was bi. I sat up on my bed and looked into his crystal blue eyes ready to move this game along a little bit.

“Truth or dare?” I asked him.

“Truth.” He said

“Would you ever consider doing something with another guy?” I asked him, scared to hear his answer.

“Yeah, I would consider it, maybe with the right guy.” He replied after taking a minute to think about it.

He looked at me nervously before asking me “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare” I said

“Oh, I wasn’t expecting that. I’m really bad at coming up with dares. Take off your shirt and do ten pushups.” He said.

I don’t often do pushups and so I didn’t even know if I could do ten, but not
wanting to embarrass myself I began. I took off my light blue American eagle shirt, and threw it at him. Then I got down at his feet and began to do pushups. The first few were easy, but when I got to seven I began to struggle. I finished the last 3 and then fell on the ground, my muscles aching. He stood up and gave me a hand up.

“Pick your poison.” I said panting.

“Uhm, I think I’ll take a dare too.” He said.

My mind was working heavily to come up with and appropriate dare. I didn’t want to come on too strong, but I did want this game to get going, so I finally said “I dare you to….”
blueeyes7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, desires, truth or dare stories