Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-18-2008, 02:13 PM   #16
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

I've run up my driveway naked, it's a very long exposed driveway, and it wasn't even nighttime, it was around 7pm so there was still some light.
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:15 PM   #17
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
I've run up my driveway naked, it's a very long exposed driveway, and it wasn't even nighttime, it was around 7pm so there was still some light.
Wow anyone see you?
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:33 PM   #18
hottomato

Send a message via MSN to hottomato Send a message via Yahoo to hottomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgjmce View Post
Ok I was dared to walk around my estate naked and i am just wondering is their anyone here who has done something similar. I am going to do it at night time so their will be less chance of being caught but their is still a possibility.

Comment plz
I did it once

t was actually during a game of poker dare
I lost all my clothes so it was down to dares. I had to go out right around the block and back. The bastards locked the door and kept me outside for over 5 minutes
before unlocking it

public, poo, piss, , messy
hottomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:02 PM   #19
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottomato View Post
I did it once

I lost all my clothes so it was down to dares. I had to go out right around the block and back. The bastards locked the door and kept me outside for over 5 minutes
before unlocking it
That sucks.............
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #20
LordCaspen
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hi

hottomato,

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottomato View Post
I did it once

before unlocking it

This is the first I've seen you around. I take it you're a guy? When was this you played? Other people got naked, or just you? Did anyone else get dared naked?

If it seems like a lot of questions, it is, but only because strip poker stories are among the best kind of stories there are, especially when it's the author (preferably male) getting naked.
LordCaspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:36 PM   #21
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgjmce View Post
Wow anyone see you?
I don't think so :P , I couldn't see anyone close enough to see me. but who knows xD
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 03:07 AM   #22
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default summer walks

have done it often in the summer have walked from home to our local park round the park and home completely nude and yes I have been seen on several occasions .mrs and I were screwing on the grass when a young couple stopped to watch but thats another story.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:09 AM   #23
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Newbie here - just Googled the subject and thought I'd let you know that I've done this quite a few times. Today is Tuesday and I most recently did it on Sunday night - 2 nights ago. I was out for about an hour at 3.30am and had the entire neighborhood to myself.

Great feeling of freedom being naked and able to go wherever you want. Recommend the experience to anyone considering it.

I can now look out of the windows in my house and think to myself 'I've been naked there - and there - and there...............'
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:20 AM   #24
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Of course I have, who hasn't? Well probably a lot of people on this site...but I digress. Sadly, I don't do this anymore because the forests near my house where I used to do this have been pretty much decimated. There's still a little bit there but not a lot. Also, in my platt, we don't really have blocks. We just have one long street with a lot of cul-de-sacs or courts. I'd never be brave (or stupid) enough to walk that much. I have also walked around my house naked one time and rushed out to my car to get something completely naked, it was parked on the street not on the driveway. There's several more experiences of public nudity around my place in my non-fiction story "Some Stuff I've Done" in my signature.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:20 AM   #25
HappiMaddi

i have not unfortunately, the most I've done is in a bikini
HappiMaddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:36 AM   #26
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Talking Naked outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiMaddi View Post
i have not unfortunately, the most I've done is in a bikini
Aww Maddi - the feeling is most excellent. At first you can't believe that you're stood naked in the street at 3.00am. Then, you realize that no-one can see you as all windows are curtained and if not, the occupants of the house are not looking outside. They're watching TV or asleep in the lounge.

I've been stood naked outside houses where I can see the occupants watching a late movie. They have no clue that I'm there and as soon as you realize that, the feeling of freedom is awesome
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:25 PM   #27
LSD4Kaylee

I've walked around naked before at night. Its alot of fun but mostly farmland so my neighborhoods pretty big.

PM me dares if you want.

Likes: dares i can do on the farm, outside dares, semipublic, flashing, beastiality, risky, perverted, or slightly embarrassing dares.

Limits: poop, pictures, dare's that take several days to do, dare's that cost money to do, edging dares, dares that take a very very long time to complete, and dares that anger the getdare staff.
-------------------------------------------------
i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
LSD4Kaylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:41 PM   #28
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

I havent walked/run around the block or anywhere public really before. But at boarding school, Somebody who probably thought they were really funny decided to hide my towl and dressing-gown while i was having a shower. I had to run to the towel room through a few hallways and rooms to get another towel. Lucky it was the weekend and not many people were there.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:56 PM   #29
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

nope, i would be too scared to do it lol

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 01:08 PM   #30
Robdublin29
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Robdublin29 Send a message via Yahoo to Robdublin29

Done it quite a few times. Lastr time I did it was last night at about 1am, totally nake dexcept for socks, well it was a bit cold LOL. Wlaked around the block and then past my house an dup the road a bit, taxi went by, no idea if they saw or not. All fun

Scat, Blood, Permanent Markings, friends/family

Snapchat: robdublin29
Kik: robdublin29
Robdublin29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk