Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 04:50 AM   #16
MstDynamic

Exclamation

Maybe you should look at ending the relationship between you's, if this cant be resolved between you.

'If she's doing it again' as you say, then your being ignored by her, Stop chasing and waiting online for her, but only an opinion not an option.

If you both talk it through, and continue onwards together, by all means, find a punishment still to correct her behaviour.

Maybe xukx blacklist, could post her reasons, so others can see her side as to why,

But all in all, Talk Talk.

If all else fails, continue in your own life, and find the One/one your happy with.

To be happy single and free is better than together and hurting.
Old 04-04-2008, 05:05 AM   #17
zongo713

Send a message via Yahoo to zongo713
Default h

you must now be my slave as well for a week as a punishment

and you must go somewhere public but to public like a path way and stand there nude and close ur eyes for 30 secs
Old 04-04-2008, 05:06 AM   #18
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I have to agree with Mst Dynamic here. By the looks of things I think the problem is more about communication than disobediance & punishments unless she's encountering problems that prevent her from contacting you which could be a reason of course. I think as soon as you get the chance to contact her both of you should talk about this before moving on with this punishment stuff or even pursuing the relationship...
Old 04-04-2008, 05:54 AM   #19
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Samael View Post
yeh that's my mistake, i was busy and didn't read the whole thread Chloe, I've had plenty of stuff to do, but I've been waiting and she hasn't logged in yet.
One point though, this thread was only created yesterday. So you may want to give her at least a day or two, could be anything happening that you don't know about, which as Chloe says could be keeping her from contacting you.

I haven't posted in here yet as everyone seems to be saying what i would, I've always been one for emphesising communication.

What i think you may want to do, if you decide to continue on with the relationship is to set a rule where by she must contact you, even if it is just by a short email, every day by a fixed time.

For now you need to decide for yourself what you think is happening and talk to her about it. If this means composing an email on your part, which would be the best bet for contacting her if she's not online when you are, then that is the way to go. This way, you'll know that you've said your piece and it's up to her to reply. But again, give her at least a day or two to respond.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #20
Lord_Samael

Quote:
Originally Posted by zongo713 View Post
you must now be my slave as well for a week as a punishment

and you must go somewhere public but to public like a path way and stand there nude and close ur eyes for 30 secs
Ok Zongo, you should actually post your needs on the slave/master area and not this topic, if you were so kind of actually reading you would keep those words for yourself.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #21
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

give ur self 500 swats with a whip or belt
Old 05-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #22
futuremafiaman

Send a message via AIM to futuremafiaman Send a message via MSN to futuremafiaman

go to a doggy park wearing only a bra and thong and have your master walk you around on a leash. that should put you in your place
Old 05-15-2008, 12:22 AM   #23
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

I'm going to declare this thread 'bumped'. Don't do it, please.

Thread Locked.

Advertisements
Kink Talk