getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   I've been bad :( (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=10254)

xUKx Blacklist 04-02-2008 06:30 PM

I've been bad :(

My master told me to post up here what I have done, and has told me to do 20 of the punishments that are posted back :(

I am 18/F/uk and my limits are, no Anal, Pussy, Shaving, or major Public

I ignored my master for over 3 - 4 weeks, without telling him why,I then called him a pedo and refused to send him a pic of myself, so now I need some punishments :(

~Lisa

doomed_soul89 04-02-2008 06:31 PM

everytime you have to go to the bathroom do it naked outside for a week

xUKx Blacklist 04-02-2008 06:32 PM

Ok, I'll let my master know

Lord_Samael 04-02-2008 06:35 PM

Ok my Fucktoy, you forgot to add, you must acomplish at least 20 tasks from here, and her limits can be pushed to the very limit.

xUKx Blacklist 04-02-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xUKx Blacklist (Post 58141)
has told me to do 20 of the punishments that are posted back :(

__________________________________________________ ______________

doomed_soul89 04-02-2008 06:49 PM

you will probally get more hits in the TORD Online Game section

talla 04-02-2008 07:10 PM

since your a dirty slut i think you should get into ya panties and bra and dump a whole heap of food on ya self and then tip piss over ya self and reamin there all nite

Merlin 04-02-2008 08:35 PM

Quote:

My master told me to post up here what I have done, and has told me to do 20 of the punishments that are posted back :(

I am 18/F/uk and my limits are, no Anal, Pussy, Shaving, or major Public

I ignored my master for over 3 - 4 weeks, without telling him why,I then called him a pedo and refused to send him a pic of myself, so now I need some punishments :(

~Lisa

Ok lets say i believe all this than a punishment is not what you need... Especially not some punishments of people that don't know you and have no idea what will be a punishment for you anyways... you need respect. Maybe you should think about if this all is really what you want, and if the answer is yes you should think about if this was the right way to threat your master (and not because he will punish you for doing it).
But as this seams to be the way he wants you to pay for it my punishments for you are:
1. You will explain your master exactly why you did what you did and why you think your master should take you back after this
2. You will write a letter with minimum 10.000 letters why you think that your master is the right master for you.
3. Your master should think of a punishment for you. And your master should decide if it is honest and hard enough to show him that you are really sorry.

SubMissChievous 04-02-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Samael (Post 58144)
Ok my Fucktoy, you forgot to add, you must acomplish at least 20 tasks from here, and her limits can be pushed to the very limit.

Quote:

My master told me to post up here what I have done, and has told me to do 20 of the punishments

I think before even thinking of pushing limits your "master" should learn to pay attention as his own punishement... :rolleyes:

MstDynamic 04-03-2008 09:05 AM

Have to so Agree with Merlin, Talk and explain your actions to him.

But to help with ideas

One week daily cold showers!
Mod edit: Do not ask/request pics

Feryfurr 04-03-2008 09:40 AM

I also agree with merlin, but the alternative I usually use is lines; e.g. I must respect my Master written out by hand 50 times or whatever amount I see fit. If that doesn't help some other ideas are you are banned from doingsomething you love for a while or anything you eat at home(or his house if it's RL) must be eaten naked and on your hands and knees using only your mouth

MasterPain 04-03-2008 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feryfurr (Post 58205)
I also agree with merlin, but the alternative I usually use is lines; e.g. I must respect my Master written out by hand 50 times or whatever amount I see fit.

write this on your body 100 times.... first in pen, then in permanate marker
the writeing cant not cover any of the other writeing

Lord_Samael 04-03-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naughty_chloe (Post 58168)
I think before even thinking of pushing limits your "master" should learn to pay attention as his own punishement... :rolleyes:

yeh that's my mistake, i was busy and didn't read the whole thread Chloe, I've had plenty of stuff to do, but I've been waiting and she hasn't logged in yet.

SubMissChievous 04-03-2008 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord_Samael (Post 58246)
yeh that's my mistake, i was busy and didn't read the whole thread Chloe, I've had plenty of stuff to do, but I've been waiting and she hasn't logged in yet.

No problem :) I have this little habit of making fun of Masters' little "mistakes" sometimes... :D

I find it hard to come up with an idea of punishment since I don't know the reason for her ignoring you... But I like Merlin's suggestion of explaining why she did it & going along with this idea she could have to try to find ways for that not to happen again that would fit both of you once the explanation is done with.

Lord_Samael 04-03-2008 05:51 PM

yes...but the fact is she's doing it again.