Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-28-2009, 08:54 AM   #16
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting, I think that you have a brilliant idea here. The more I read the more I like it and I enjoy feeling as if I'm being written about yet not. I really like how you allowed us to create our own characters and then began weaving them together. I think that way, it involves more people on getdare within the story.

rpUral: Oh, no you don't, if we go for Chinese, I definitely have the tab. Which neck of the woods are you in?

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 09:08 AM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

It's actually very fun to write other people's characters. This is of course pure interpretation on my part, and I'm still unsure on how I'll deal with the more 'sensitive' parts of the story. It's one thing to have your character having a nice chat with someone and quite another for him or her to be involved in, shall we say, unusual activities

Cheshire and RpUral: hey! Don't I get a finder's fee if you two actually get together for supper? Can I come? I can pay for my own food too (not at the moment but eventually). Haha! Seriously, though, I could go for some chinese food too.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 01:52 AM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

Is there any interest for me to keep this project alive?

Just curious.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 04-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #19
interesting
getDare Succubus

Suddenly, the core of the Earth overheated and the crust shattered, killing everyone on the planet instantly.

The End

[I don't like leaving stories unfinished.]

Blog for my GD stories

Old 04-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #20
Dare_Me_Anything

is this over or can i make a character?
Dare_Me_Anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:21 PM   #21
masterddk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to masterddk

I think its a good idea to reopen threads that have gone stale. I think everone should do it. I'll start here might give me another chapter to my story.

NAME: Jennifer
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 117 lbs.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair: Dark, shoulder length
Eyes: brown
Seeks: men or woman
Fetishes:BDSM, bondage, orgasm control.

Hiya, I'm Jennifer. I'm 21 and currently at college. I'm not sure if i'm a lesbian or bi. I have had lots of experience under a previous Mistress but only a few male experiences although would like to explore this more. I've never filled one of these things in before so don't really know what else to say. Feel free to ask anything if interested Jx

DDK

"bring stale threads to life"

Anyone who may partake is at their own risk

Likes->obedience,orgasm control,tasks and dares

Firm but fair. I respect others limits.

Always happy to meet new people

DDK
masterddk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #22
peaceloverocknroll

its a shame u may end this story, i thought i was a great idea but if u decide to keep it going then i am offering myself as a female character
NAME: Kirstie
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair: Brown with natural highlights, slightly longer than shoulder length
Eyes: Greenish-browny-blue, my eyes are very hard to distuingish
Seeks: Male (21-23)
Fetishes: Whipping, bondage, role play
Personal Introduction: Hey guys im kirstie, tall and slim, fairly attractive though i dont have a lot of self confidence. likes hanging out with groups of friends, especially if we go swimming. im pursuing a career working with animals but am also studying art. im a willing slave though can be slightly reluctant.
peaceloverocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #23
sweetart

I think it's a fantastic Idea! Please keep it up! is there room for me in the story? NAME: Elizabeth
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair: Short dark brown (almost black) hair, curly.
Eyes: Deep chocolate brown (the EXACT same color as my eyes)
Seeks: Male (18-22)
Fetishes: see signature below
Personal Introduction: Hi! I'm Elizabeth! I've got a bubbly personality and I'm fairly easy to get along with. I'm intelligent and kind of a bookworm, But that doesn't mean I'm no fun. I love going out and doing stuff, spontaneously. I'm random and funny, romantic and affectionate, and outgoing and bubbly.

Limits: pee/poop, food insertion/food play, family, too public, full nudity without closed doors or shut windows, & no access to buttplugs/vibes/dildos. (sorry)

PM me with dares. Be Creative! Turn me on. Make me wet. (owned) and no, I do not have msn or aim! I have email, that is all.

Thanks guys! xoxo Sweetart
sweetart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #24
interesting
getDare Succubus

Since there seems to be renewed interest in this, I'll see what I can do. I won't pick up the original storyline which I had started, but I'll see if I can't match up new characters together.

Expect something elaborate hopefully before the next weekend.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 06-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #25
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen
Default Cool, i'll join in as [b]me[/b]... For the sheer hell of it ;)

Gender - Male
Name - Guus 'Anjelen' Pot
Age - 29 (august 7th 1979)
Length - 5'9 ; body type average.
Color hair - Dark blonde
Color eyes - steel blue

My usual Shpiel --- (and yes, by now it's mostly copypasta. :P)

Having in the past found my name to be unpronouncable by most english speaking people, i have adopted the stage name of Anjelen - and as such have had five years' experience as an all-round submissive, prior to ten years' experience to date as both an on- and off-stage Dom - a mind-gamer, a humilliator, rather than a physical one - though my on-stage performances have been limited to the 'familliar circle' club circuit and have now ceased entirely. I am an agnostic, philosophical taoist/hedonist pansexual

I am adaptable to say the least - even if i do have my preferences, likes, and dislikes, i do realise my lack of turnoffs and my capabilities of pervertedness are not for all. However i am willing and view myself as capable of taking you to the deepest, darkest and most secret reaches of your psyche - and bringing you back unscathed, but several experiences richer.

Key words are - Safe, Sane, and Consensual; No Permanent Marks, Form And Role, and last but not least romance, pleasure and pain all in the name of humilliation, decadence, hedonism, mutual self-indulgance and simple, plain fun.

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #26
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Match found - Anjelen and Angela

To users: Anjelen, Angela
Re: Profile submissions and matching

It is our pleasure to communicate with the both of you the results of our match-making process. We have scoured the various profiles of the available people and we believe that your two profiles make you compatible.

Traits of correspondance:
- Open-mindedness: both of you have stated in your profiles that you enjoy a a a variety of experiences and are willing to push yourselves. Angela states she is willing to try anything once. Anjelen seems to have experienced a lot as well. Angela's willingness to learn coincides well with Anjelen's desire to teach.
- Role-players: both of you have stated that you enjoy various forms of role-playing, and we believe this is something you should explore together.
- Flexibility: Angela's desire to become more woman-like seems to connect with Anjelen's ability to mold people and help them transform themselves.
- Fun-loving: both of you are seeking to have fun; Angela seems to be a more physical person than Anjelen, but she is also spiritual; we believe her physical aptitude can be a benefit to the relationship.
- Relational: Both of you are into romance and relationship as much as anything else, so we believe this might allow you to develop an attachment to each other, should you desire to.
- Dom/Sub: it is clear, through our analysis, that Angela is ready and able to experiment as Anjelen's submissive partner; the extent to which this exercise can be taken is entirely up to the both of you.

We wish you luck, and we hope to hear from you as to how your encounters went.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:54 AM   #27
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Match found - Thomas and Jennifer

To users: Thomas, Jennifer
Re: Profile submissions and matching

It is our pleasure to communicate with the both of you the results of our match-making process. We have scoured the various profiles of the available people and we believe that your two profiles make you compatible.

Traits of correspondance:
- Developing: both of you are still at school, studying in different areas but nevertheless connected through your student backgrounds.
- Fantasy-seeking: both of you seem into trying to fulfill your needs and desires, and acknowledge your fantasies.
- Shared interests: both of you seem to be interested in delving more into the world of BDSM. Since you both have limited experience, putting you together could definitely help each of you refine his understanding of the lifestyle.
- Switching flexibility: both of you seem highly adaptable and able to reverse roles if necessary.
- Laissez-aller: neither of you seems to be looking for a long-term commitment but more for new experiences, which I believe the other can provide.

We wish you luck, and we hope to hear from you as to how your encounters went.
Old 07-10-2009, 10:26 PM   #28
Anjelen
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to Anjelen Send a message via Yahoo to Anjelen

Just out of curiosty - is this thread going to go anywhere still? >.>

* How to not be a Dumbinant *
* Here's your chance to ask me anything! *

"It's better to try and fail than to fail to try."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-- Nunc Intellego --
Anjelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 10:42 PM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Yes... when I have the time! Which I don't right now...

By the beginning of August, I will have more free time to write this and other stories. I set up the two potential match-ups to give the readers a hint of what is to come.

I'll try to make it worth the wait, and I thank you all for your patience!

Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 07-13-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:24 PM   #30
interesting
getDare Succubus

Book Anjelen and Angela - First Date

Angela was patiently awaiting at the street corner. She was a bit early. The man the agency had set her up with was coming to pick her up. In her nervousness, Angela was biting her lower lip. She had seen the man's picture and was generally satisfied with it.

Angela recalled her online chat with Anjelen through the agency website. They had chatted for more than two hours. Anjelen had been very inquisitive about her while revealing few things about himself. When she had inquired, he said it was part of the mystery he wanted to create between them.

"If I'm going to be the dominant person, I need to get you acquainted with the notion of not being in control," he had simply written.

That answer had been sufficient for her. Most of the conversation had been about her past experiences (which were remarkably few). This didn't seem to bother hew new friend.

"In a sense," he commented, "it's good. I don't have to work against anything you might have already experienced with a previous master."

She was glad her inexperience did not bother him.

As the vehicle she was anticipating turned the corner, Angela straightened herself. She brushed her strawberry-coloured hair from her face and straightened her dress. She wasn't used to wearing one, but he had insisted that she appearly as womanly as she could. A dress had seemed appropriate. She had even put on some makeup for the heck of it. She felt a little bit like a lady now, and she hoped he would appreciate. She so wanted to please him.

The car parked in front of her and the man stepped out. He was exactly like his picture, so she was relieved. He smiled as he came around the car and extended his hand. It was a quick shake, then he also looked her over. She blushed a little.

"Hello, Angela. How are you?"
"I'm good. It's, uh, nice to meet you."
"Likewise. I like the dress."
"Thanks."

She felt shy in front of him.

"I'm sure you have lots of questions. Are you ready to go?"
"Where are we going?"
"Normally, I wouldn't tell you, but since this is our first... date... I'll try to be comprehensive."
"Thanks."
"Right now, we're going to the park."
"Why?"
"Trust me."
"Okay..."

And with that, he opened the door and allowed her to climb in the car. She slowly got in and he closed the door behind her, then went back to his side and joined her inside.

"What should I call you?"
"Just Anjelen."
"You can call me Angela, or Angie..."
"We'll see."
"What?"

He simply smiled again and got the car rolling. For a moment, neither spoke. He was the first to speak up.

"You look great."
"A-ha. Thanks."
"You have questions. Go ahead."
"This isn't the first time you've done something like this?"
"No."
"What's it like?"
"It's... what you want it to be. This is something we're going to have to work out together, you and me. It's not just about me. It's about being comfortable with each other."
"And... uh... if it leads elsewhere?"
"Then it does. If it doesn't... you want to have fun, right?"
"I do."
"And you want to try new things, and possibly go beyond your usual limitations?"
"Yes."
"Then we'll work from that. And if at any time, you're not having fun, you need to tell me. I won't be mad, I won't be angry. We'll go at your own pace, and we'll make it an experience you'll enjoy."

She smiled as she stared at his dark blonde hair. He had an air of confidence about him. She trusted him, as far as she could trust anyone she had met under these circumstances.

When they got to the park, she placed her hand on the handle but noticed it was locked. She turned her head to him. He was ready with an answer.

"We'll start you off slow today. This will give me a chance to evaluate your level of control, what I need to work on mostly, and to see how you behave in general when confronted with limitations. For example, and this is simple, and I think you'll like this, You can't do anything unless I give you permission to do it."
"Like what?"
"I know you said you liked bladder control."

She shied away at his boldness, but she knew she would eventually get used to it.

"We're going to the park to have a pleasant afternoon. You can't go to the bathroom until I tell you to."
"But I don't have to."
"Trust me, you will."

There was a playfulness to the threat which excited her.

"Another thing: you don't open doors, don't stand or don't sit unless I tell you to."
"But what if I'm already sitting?"
"You remain in whatever position you are until I tell you to move. And there's another thing. Your bio said you wanted to become a lady."
"More lady-like, sure."
"You'll need to watch your language. Yes and no. No sures. No maybes. No hesitations or laziness in language. I'll correct you if I hear them. And you don't open doors yourself. You let the man open it for you."

All these rules were strange to Angela, but she imagined that her friend knew what he was doing.

"All right. I'm ready. I mean... I am ready, sir?"
"Sir... I like that. You can call me, sir... For today, you'll be my Lady."

Anjelen stepped out of the vehicle and went around to open the door for her.

"Lady? Please step out of the vehicle."
"Yes, sir."

And she did. She enjoyed the experience, even if the exercise in control was something so simple. Perhaps that was why it felt so easy to do. She knew that, as time and their relationship grew, he would become more and more demanding, but she was prepared to deal with it when the time came.

He closed the door beside her and moved to the rear of the vehicle. She made a step to follow him.

"No. Lady. I didn't tell you to follow."
"Oh! I'm sorry."
"Apologize to me."
"I apologize."
"You are forgiven. Stay there until I call to you."

She carried out his order. He retrieved a backpack and set it upon his shoulders. He walked back to her and grabbed her by the forearm.

"Let us go for a walk in the park, my Lady."
"Yes sir."

And so they left the car and ventured into the park, for their first encounter. They walked for a while, chatting about everything, the weather, the news. He had her talk about her softball scholarship and how she enjoyed the game. He wasn't familiar with it so it was a new experience for him as well. And he could tell how much she enjoyed talking about it as much as playing it.

At some point, he told her to stop and retrieved a large water bottle from his backpack.

"I want you to drink it down in one gulp."
"One gulp?"
"You can do it, right?"
"Of course."

She proceeded to carry out the order and then they resumed their walk. As they made their way into a darker corner of the park, covered with heavy brush, Anjelen let go of her arm.

"Stop here for a moment."

She stopped and stood still, awaiting further instructions. Anjelen came back quickly. Angela wasn't sure where he had gone or what he had done, but she simply remained still until she was told to do something. Anjelen stared at her for a moment and seemed pleased.

"Let's continue."

They walked further into the park. The woods were pretty dense here. Angela felt really comfortable around her new friend, otherwise she would not have ventured this far from other people. They were alone. He pulled another bottle of water from the backpack.

"Drink it all."

She proceeded to do so. He put the bottle back and they moved on. Their conversations had dwindled to almost nothing. Eventually, they stopped. They were so far removed from the entrance of the park that they could barely hear anything but the rumor of the trees. It was exciting.

"Sit on the ground, my lady."
"Yes sir."

She sat down and looked up at him. She wondered what his plans were for the next part.

"You will remain here for a short moment. Stay as still as you can."

Again, he disappeared behind her. She waited for him. He took longer this time, but when he came back, he had a smile on his face. She wanted to inquire but stayed in character.

"You're a natural."
"What do you mean?"
"Following orders. I know you're dying to ask me something."
"Well... yes, but..."
"Ask away."
"Where are you going?"
"Here, drink this."

He handed her a third bottle of water. As she started gulping down the liquid, she felt a familiar tinge in her belly. It made her shiver. Anjelen seemed to notice.

"You're getting there."
"Yeah..."
"Yes."
"Sorry. I mean, I am sorry."
"That's quite all right. You need to hold it in as long as you can. Now begins the torture."
"Torture?"

Anjelen simply smiled as he motioned her to get up.

"Follow me."

He headed deeper into the woods, making his way towards the river. The sound of splashing water reached Angela and made her belly ache. She felt the push against her bladder and suddenly realized what Anjelen had in mind. They got near the water. He told her to lean against a tree as he himself sat back down, facing her.

"It's hard."
"If you like it, you've done it before. If you've done it before, you can last it out."
"I really have to go..."
"Hold it in. When you can't do it anymore, you will have to ask politely. But hold on as long as you can."

She did her best to obey. To make matters worse, he took out another bottle of water and started sipping loudly on it, allowing the liquid to splash in the bottle. Neither said anything. This was a test of endurance. Angela's focus was on not allowing anything to come out; Anjelen made sure that task was difficult. At some point, he got up and, turning his back towards her, unzipped his pants and started peeing in the river. Angela was tempted to look away, but she couldn't really do it. The multiple sounds of water rushing were getting the better of her.

She held out for over an hour while Anjelen went about stimulating her in various indirect ways. At some point, he even walked up to her, pretending to tickle her. She almost lost control there but managed to keep it in check. But it was taking its toll. Her stomach was hurting.

"I can't... I need to go..."
"No."

She remembered she needed to ask politely.

"Please, sir, may I relieve myself now?"
"You have to earn it."
"Please... how do I earn it?"
"Will you do what I tell you?"
"I will."
"I will who?"
"I will, sir."
"Good. I want you to remove your panties."

She was stunned, of course, but not surprised. Still, she hesitated.

"Could your turn around?"
"No. You need to do this in front of me."

It was humiliating - and a turn-on at the same time, she realized. She slid her underwear off her legs. She was glad she had chosen to wear a dress this morning.

"Now, squat."

She bent down her knees, using the tree to help her keep up.

"I want you to lift up your dress so you don't spill on it."

This was even more humiliating. She would be exposing herself to Anjelen. She wasn't sure she was ready for that. But she did want to please him - and she knew that eventually, she would probably expose more of herself. She abandoned all hesitation as she pulled the bottom part of her dress up, exposing her lower body.

"You can let go now."

Liberation happened almost instantly. The liquid gushed to the ground, some of it sliding down her legs, some of it touching her sandaled feet. The intensity of her release was almost orgasmic. She enjoyed in the release after holding it in so long. It was over much too fast for her taste.

Anjelen, in the meantime, watched her comply with his every order. She was hesitant: it was understandable. Who wouldn't be in these conditions? But she had followed through. He knew she could bend her resistance and comply. That was a good first date, he thought. Angela remained in her squatting position, her bottom portion exposed for some time, not because she remembered about not moving until being told but rather because she enjoyed the sensation of coolness the wind provided her after the hot liquid had poured out. Anjelen stared a little, and decided to test her again with a simple order.

"For our next date, I want you to shave it all. Completely."
"What?"

She looked up at him and realized the position she was in. He was nice about it and told her to stand up and release her dress. She blushed, but she was definitely turned on. For a moment, Anjelen was tempted to take advantage of it, but he decided to keep his ideas in his back pocket for the moment.

"Before we head back, pick up your panties and put them in your handbag."
"Can I wash myself a little?"
"No. You need to get used to feeling dirty."
"Okay. I mean, yes sir."

Anjelen was happy. Angela had the potential to be an interesting sub. He would have to work her into it gently, but he felt that, given the right motivation, she would dive into it and come out a stronger person. Anjelen always enjoyed the feeling he experienced when he allowed someone to grow, and he was hopeful Angela would be one of those.

They headed back towards the entrance of the park and made a date three days from then. Angela promised to be obedient; Anjelen promised her new thrills. They departed with pecks on the cheek, but both knew there was to come. Perhaps it was best not to rush into things. Making the moment last would only make it sweeter in the end.

Last edited by interesting; 08-03-2009 at 11:14 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk