Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-29-2014, 04:17 PM   #1
toastywarm

Default Full Day Dare

**If you are doing this dare, do not read the spoilers until the time of day on your dare day**

This one is going to take a full day. It is best if you are in a home alone for the day type situation. You can do it any day you like between now and January 13th. My January 13th? I dunno. Just want to put a date on it

To make it through the day you must complete a series of dares which will take most of the day. Obviously you have the right (and the power) to do or not do the dares. You also may want to modify some of them for optimal fun.

If you are going to attempt this dare you should post in this thread telling us what day you are going to do it. Once done, you should report back on how you did.

Prepare for the dare
Before your dare day you must get a few thing. You must have a bucket that will hold more than a gallon of liquid. You must have some form of timer. I expect you will also have some food in your house. We wouldn't want you to starve! But most importantly you must have a day to yourself.

When you go to bed the night before your dare day, set your alarm for 7AM That is when the day begins. If you are awake before 7AM you are not to get out of bed. Wait for your alarm. You will need to have a computer nearby as the very first thing you will do is read the 7AM dare.

7AM Dare
Spoiler:
Good Morning! Time to get up and get naked. Grab your timer. You are going directly to corner time. Do not pass Go, do not stop to pee. I suggest you find a corner in a bathroom or another uncarpeted floor in case you end up leaking a bit of pee while you are standing there. Set your timer for 50 minutes and remain facing the corner until your alarm goes off.

Once the alarm has sounded you can clean up if you made any sort of mess. YOUR BUCKET IS YOUR BATHROOM TODAY. Anytime you have to pee or poop (unless poop is a real turnoff) it will be done in the bucket.

If you have time before the next dare you can take a break but DON'T USE ANY FURNITURE. Some pets aren't allowed on the furniture and neither are you ALL DAY TODAY

8AM Dare
Spoiler:
Breakfast time! Cereal and milk for breakfast but hold the milk. Carry your bathroom bucket with you to the kitchen cause you will need it. In fact you will want to keep it with you all day. Pour a nice bowl of cereal for yourself. Do you really need some liquid? Yes you do! Get your bucket and pour a bit of pee over your breakfast. Now set it down on the floor and take your naked body down so you are lying flat on the floor. Eat away using only your mouth. Hands can hold the bowl but it is not polite to touch the food with your hands.

When done get up off the floor, brush yourself off and clean your dirty dishes. We want to be neat here. Rest up if you have free time but remember no furniture! Use the "bathroom bucket" if you need to

8:45 Dare
Spoiler:
Time for chores. We are going to clean the kitchen cupboards today. First thing we need to do is empty out the silverware and dish ware. ONE AT A TIME you will carry each individual piece of silverware (forks, knives and spoons) from the kitchen to another room in the house. Once that is done do the same with the dishes. Don't try moving two or more pieces of silverware or dishes at one time. Safety first here.

When everything is done give the cupboards a good cleaning and then return the items to their place ONE AT A TIME

This job is going to take some time. Take breaks if you need them but be sure to be done in time for the next dare

10 AM dare part 1
Spoiler:
Now that the cupboards are clean we are going to clean a bathroom. Pick one that you want to clean and give it a darn good cleaning. Clean with as many natural products as possible. If you don't have anything natural just wash it down with water. Make sure you do a good job with everything. When you think you are done go on to part 2.

10 AM dare part 2
Spoiler:
Inspection time! Did you do a good job? I hope so because I want you to test for cleanliness by licking the following places in the bathroom

1. lick part of the floor. You don't have to lick the whole thing. Just pick a few inches and run your tongue over it
2. lick the rim of the toilet
3. lick the sink basin

Did you do a good job cleaning? If so, you are off duty until noon. If not you better clean and inspect again.

12 Noon
Spoiler:
Lunch time. Pick as many random things from your refrigerator or cupboard and mix them in a bowl. Mustard and hot sauce are good. Add in anything else you might have. Garlic sauce, an egg perhaps. Spread it all on a piece of bread or crackers and enjoy your lunch. Sit down somewhere other than on than on your furniture and enjoy your lunch. In fact, take a nice long break. We won't start up again for a while.

Remember to stay off of the furniture

1:30 PM (13:30)
Spoiler:
Everybody has to spend part of their day working. Good news! you can use a desk and chair for the next hour. You will need it because it is hard to do desk work without a desk.

Your work assignment is as follows:
Go to http://linepunishment.com/index.php# and select Run Task. Enter the Access code MzE0MTA1MzY= and enter your getDare user name as your name

You are going to write a sentence over and over again. The bad news is you have to write it 120 times. The good news is that it will stop you after an hour. When you are done you should go to verify tasks and enter the Access code again. You will get a report that should be cut and pasted into a post on this thread.

Once you are done with the job and the posting, you will have a few minutes to rest up, go to the potty (or should I say bucket) and prepare for the next assignment

3 PM (1500)
Spoiler:
After all that desk work you need to do some exercise. Do you have stairs in your home? If so walk up and down them for 40 minutes. No stairs? Do 40 minutes worth of exercises

4 PM (1600)
Spoiler:
Dress for dinner! Yes, you get to get dressed finally today. the problem is deciding what to wear. You need to try on 15 different outfits. this means getting completely dressed and then stripping down naked 14 times. (The 15th time you can stay dressed) At least one of the outfits should be your most formal wear. Men, if you own a suit, now is the time. Ladies, find your nicest dress. If pictures aren't a limit you can submit a picture in your most formal wear. Faces are optional. Once you are done be sure to put the 14 outfits you didn't selet away nice an neat.

5 PM (1700)

Free time! do as you please. Again no furniture and you know where to pee!

6:30 (1830)
Spoiler:
You got dressed for dinner but sadly there is none. As your final punishment er dare you are to go to bed without supper. This means going to your room with no computer or TV for the rest of the night. If you make it to 11 PM (2300) without TV or computer you may leave your room and go get some bread and water for a late night snack.

You are done! congratulations you just wasted a day. You will never get this day back but you will have the memory of a tough day of dares.

kisses,

tw

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it

Last edited by toastywarm; 12-31-2014 at 09:37 AM.
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to toastywarm for this post:
Old 12-29-2014, 05:11 PM   #2
FrenchPlayer
Distinguished Member

Wow, that is a very good and hard dare...
Sadly, didn't do it, and ruined the fun by being curious; but I would love to read more of those; and maybe do one of them
Good job !

FrenchPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:17 PM   #3
DUBOB
getDare Sweetheart

I really like the dare and would totally do it, if I was living alone!
Old 12-29-2014, 08:43 PM   #4
TessaFox

Dare sounds amazing and I would definitely do it if I had more free time, just not sure about the bucket thing. Apart from tasting disgusting, fermented (pee that has been left out for more than an hour) would probably give you a biiiit of a stomach ache.

Definitely interested in doing a full day dare but would probably lose concentration halfway through :/

Likes: Spanking, Humiliation, Light-Medium pain, Bondage, Licking, Dice Dares, Wedgies, Roleplay/Petplay, Anal, Daily routine control
Dislikes/Punishments: Bladder Control, Pee, Orgasm Control/Denial, Heavy Pain, Edging, Corner time
Limits: Scat, Public/Semi-Public, Exposing Pictures/Videos, Blood, Other people, Illegal, Permanent

Toys: Dildo, Butt plug, Ball gag, Clothespins, All Regular household items / anything easy to buy.
TessaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:45 AM   #5
toastywarm

Thanks for the comments. Perhaps I went a bit wild on this one. I got off on thinking about losing a whole day like this.

Anyone is welcome to do any part of the dare. While I would love to hear about someone going through the entire day, I am also happy to hear about pieces of it or adjustments to it.

I'm sorry. I have more to say but I have to pee now.

kisses,

tw

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:

Last edited by toastywarm; 12-30-2014 at 08:56 AM.
Old 12-30-2014, 09:04 AM   #6
TessaFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by toastywarm View Post
Thanks for the comments. Perhaps I went a bit wild on this one. I got off on thinking about losing a whole day like this.

Anyone is welcome to do any part of the dare. While I would love to hear about someone going through the entire day, I am also happy to hear about pieces of it or adjustments to it.

I'm sorry. I have more to say but I have to pee now.

kisses,

tw
Hehe, well look don't get me wrong here I think it's super hot and it got me reeeeally horny just reading it but I'm not kidding when I say I don't wanna get sick by drinking pee that's been sitting in a bucket for an hour or two.

I could try to substitute it but then it ruins the whole dare!! I know fresh pee is safe to drink, but old(er) pee that hasn't been refrigerated I have no idea on.

I also think that there are too many gaps where you just 'do nothing' and If I was going to do the dare I'd be editing some 'interesting' things to do in those blank spaces instead of just lazing around

If only I had more days to myself :c

Likes: Spanking, Humiliation, Light-Medium pain, Bondage, Licking, Dice Dares, Wedgies, Roleplay/Petplay, Anal, Daily routine control
Dislikes/Punishments: Bladder Control, Pee, Orgasm Control/Denial, Heavy Pain, Edging, Corner time
Limits: Scat, Public/Semi-Public, Exposing Pictures/Videos, Blood, Other people, Illegal, Permanent

Toys: Dildo, Butt plug, Ball gag, Clothespins, All Regular household items / anything easy to buy.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:55 PM   #7
toastywarm

Thanks for the feedback Tessa. I have adjusted the lunchtime dare so there is no drinking of half day old pee. You are correct. That seems unhealthy. And of course anyone who is adverse to drinking pee could skip the pee drinking stuff altogether.

I don't think that the day has too much down time. Some of those dares will take longer than one might think. The 8:45 dare will be quite time consuming and the 4PM dare might take someone more than an hour to complete. Hopefully someone at some point in time will complete it and give us a full report.

I will continue to edit it as I learn more.

I would say more now but I have to pee.

tw

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
Old 12-30-2014, 01:05 PM   #8
Naughty_Challenger

Well, as probably most here I spoiled the fun and I was reading it. Actually I also got horny reading it (well, here people knowing me a bit better could say I'm getting horny from almost everything ). What I actually miss a bit here is the humiliating/controlling part. Where there is someone else involved. I enjoy doing such dares, but I especially love doing such, if I got them assigned and I need to give feedback. And I know this other person really cares and is interested into the results. I am pretty sure you are and asked for feedback here. Mmmh, maybe it is the dynamics I'm interested in: How well did I perform, is there going to be a punishment or a reward, possibly just based on the good will of the person who assigned it to me? I think that's probably missing for me. But maybe you are still having something in mind with this one task which actually gives a kind of feedback to you I assume? Would be glad to hear, if you have something planned around.

I would really like to do this dare, especially because the tasks are just awesome! But first I read part of it and secondly there are just a few things I am considering as possibly not that good. In order to not ruin the fun for this reading and those who didn't peek, here we go:

Spoiler:
Just want to say again, I loved reading the tasks! They are so humiliating and degrading, especially the part with licking the toilet and only drinking from the bucket... They are close to things I wouldn't do. On the other hand if I really had to, I'd do them, as probably it wouldn't harm me long-term. Just probably, as mentioned I think drinking older (like more than 1-2 hours) pee is not really healthy. Especially if it is drowned in poo (I'm no expert in this field...)? Additionally to that, if one just cleaned the bathroom, probably a lot of chemicals may have been used. Not necessarily save to lick either. But I love the thrill in this assignment... Finally eating that few shouldn't be a problem at all. But just drinking pee is not really healthy. Again, I'm no expert, but maybe just one day in your life one can do so..?
Old 12-30-2014, 06:07 PM   #9
TessaFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughty_Challenger View Post
Well, as probably most here I spoiled the fun and I was reading it. Actually I also got horny reading it (well, here people knowing me a bit better could say I'm getting horny from almost everything ). What I actually miss a bit here is the humiliating/controlling part. Where there is someone else involved. I enjoy doing such dares, but I especially love doing such, if I got them assigned and I need to give feedback. And I know this other person really cares and is interested into the results. I am pretty sure you are and asked for feedback here. Mmmh, maybe it is the dynamics I'm interested in: How well did I perform, is there going to be a punishment or a reward, possibly just based on the good will of the person who assigned it to me? I think that's probably missing for me. But maybe you are still having something in mind with this one task which actually gives a kind of feedback to you I assume? Would be glad to hear, if you have something planned around.

I would really like to do this dare, especially because the tasks are just awesome! But first I read part of it and secondly there are just a few things I am considering as possibly not that good. In order to not ruin the fun for this reading and those who didn't peek, here we go:

Spoiler:
Just want to say again, I loved reading the tasks! They are so humiliating and degrading, especially the part with licking the toilet and only drinking from the bucket... They are close to things I wouldn't do. On the other hand if I really had to, I'd do them, as probably it wouldn't harm me long-term. Just probably, as mentioned I think drinking older (like more than 1-2 hours) pee is not really healthy. Especially if it is drowned in poo (I'm no expert in this field...)? Additionally to that, if one just cleaned the bathroom, probably a lot of chemicals may have been used. Not necessarily save to lick either. But I love the thrill in this assignment... Finally eating that few shouldn't be a problem at all. But just drinking pee is not really healthy. Again, I'm no expert, but maybe just one day in your life one can do so..?
Spoiler:

Hi,
You're not going to get sick from 2 hour old pee, just a little bit of a stomach ache. It's really still not worth it imo.
Pee is sterile when leaving the body IN A HEALTHY PERSON WITH NO DISEASES but after 30 minutes at room temperature it starts to ferment and gather bacteria and that's why the taste also gets stronger (just like wine fermentation!)

Technically for one day in your life you're not gonna get overly sick from drinking it, but I'd advise holding off on taking a dump in the bucket, because you're talking about a whole 'nother level of bacteria there. Poo is a pure waste product, and unlike pee, has nothing that could be considered even remotely healthy in it.

I also agree with the chemicals part, but you could always have a sponge, bucket, and hot water (Please not the bucket you're going to piss in! xD) and get some good results cleaning the toilet with just plain ol scrubbing.

Hopefully I could help with what knowledge I do know.

Old 12-31-2014, 09:40 AM   #10
toastywarm

In the spirit of continual improvement I have adjusted the 10AM chore so as not to hurt anyone with untasty chemicals.

Any other suggestions for improvements will considered. As the dare gets better and better we will be more likely to find a "sucker" who will actually do it.

Keep the suggestions coming!!

I would say more but I have to pee.

kisses,

tw.

Turn ons:

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
Old 01-01-2015, 06:04 AM   #11
Naughty_Challenger

Give me a full day and I will do it, even document it with pics and very few videos... Alternatively if I could do parts of it, I'd do them on the days I have the time. Feel free to make them worse in return, since I don't get the full enjoyment. For whatever reason this turns me really on...
Old 01-01-2015, 06:59 AM   #12
Naughty_Challenger

Well, since toastywarm dared me to do one of the day dares task today. I got directly started with the [to be continued in the spoiler]

Spoiler:
writing lines assignment: Below you can find my report. Unfortunately I made six mistakes. Please, toastywarm, punish me for these mistakes accordingly. My arms hurt now, as I tried to type as quick as possible.

COMPLETE
By: Naughty_Challenger
On: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 08:27:38 -0500
Attempted 126 reps with 6 errors.
Average Seconds Per Line: 10.71
Total Time Taken: 00:22:29
Longest Time Taken on Line: 00:00:39
Old 01-01-2015, 08:16 AM   #13
wasatlive123

Default Report

7am: I woke up a few min early but stayed in bad as instructed. I didn't enjoy the corner time. The 50 min felt like a very long time. I had a spare 3 min so I just sat there. I only had to use the bucket once to pee.
8AM: I had cornflakes for breakfast and lied on the floor as instructed. I nearly got sick to be honest. Luckily I had 24 min to spare and mentally prepare for the 8:45 dare.
8:45am: I found this very tedious to be honest. Luckily I didn't have a lot of dished or silverware In the house. I moved everything to the dinning room one item at a time. this took about 15min. It took me 30min to clean every cupboard. Returning every item took a little longer because I was a little tired. About 19-23 min. During the spare time I had to pee twice.
10am P1 I picked my downstairs bathroom mainly because its the smallest. I used a lot of water but the result was very shiny.
10am P2 I'm happy to say that I did a very good job and luckily they were to 3 places I focused on mostly.
12 noon I had an egg,butter,mayo,salad for lunch.
1:30 Pm I'm not gonna lie I couldn't finish. That was the most soul crushing thing I've ever had to do in my life. ( Not exaggerating) I only got to 67 and had a shit tone of mistakes. With 30 min passed. But I restarted and continued the next 30 min to make the hour. But I had to stop after that. IN total I got 104 done. So I'm happy with that.
3Pm I go to the gym every week this was probably the easiest dare so far for me.
4Pm This one was easy. I don't have any formal wear so I just wore my nicest clothes instead. I mixed and matched all my cloths to get to the 15th outfit. I even had to get out my Halloween costume.
5pm I slept on the floor for the hour and 30 min with the acceptation on 4 pee brakes.
6:30 I got to 11 without my tv or computer so I had a light snack.

I'm glad I got through it in the end and to be honest it felt very kinky at times so over all I had fun

PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75344
wasatlive123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 04:00 PM   #14
MeisterDerWagt

Interesting, I've not read any of the dares or reports yet, going to try this on the 18th, let me know if something will stop me doing it on that day, it's the first one I have where I can stay home.

Edit:
Despite popular demand, I'm not livestreming this.

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.

Last edited by MeisterDerWagt; 01-03-2015 at 04:05 PM.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 07:49 PM   #15
Vexar

Default Ok

I will do this as soon as I can

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
long dare