Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
sis

Default A dare for a female.

Basically, a female friend of mine and I are in a game of dares, and I'm a tad stuck for a dare for her due to her restrictions, (no nudity not even partial or any explicit for that matter), I want something maybe publicly humiliating or with a risk of humiliation, any ideas are welcome and thank you in advance.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
db25
getDare Sweetheart

1 word: Diapers.
Love: Diapers, babyfication, light to medium bondage, others choosing what I wear, as long as it can be hidden from family, and self-bondage. Semi-public, shaving, humiliation, pet play, emotional intimacy, predicament.

18/Male/US

I am owned by Hitman. I exist for him, I am his pet, his sissy girl, his toy, his object. I exist for his pleasure and my pleasure comes from serving such a kind and totally dominating Master.
db25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:05 PM   #3
sis

interesting
I'll see what she thinks.
Thank you for the suggestion
Old 10-28-2011, 02:27 PM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Here's an idea:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90490

or this maybe:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=89300
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:33 AM   #5
antarasdm
getDare Sweetheart

Or maybe you can just ask her to sling a piece of cardboard sign around her neck, with the board saying "if you think i'm pretty, give me a high 5/whistle!" Just need to ask her to stand at a crowded place. Not explicit but embarrassing i guess

Likes: Masturbation, Getting Edged, Pee, bladder-control, Slight humiliation, semi public
Dislikes but will still do: food, messy, eating cum, spanking, ice
Limits: Anal, poo, family, friends, permanent

Dares that I came out for the ladies! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=65126
Finding a female sub from any location - PM me
antarasdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 06:28 AM   #6
sis

Quote:
Originally Posted by antarasdm View Post
Or maybe you can just ask her to sling a piece of cardboard sign around her neck, with the board saying "if you think i'm pretty, give me a high 5/whistle!" Just need to ask her to stand at a crowded place. Not explicit but embarrassing i guess
This sounds hilarious, hopefully she'll do it
Old 11-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #7
Rubik

Let her go to a drugstore and ask for anal lube, loud and clearly. Extent that dare by having her tell the sales clark a story about her boyfriend's birthday and how well-hung he is. Expect to learn about a new shade of red...
Rubik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:18 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sis View Post
Basically, a female friend of mine and I are in a game of dares, and I'm a tad stuck for a dare for her due to her restrictions, (no nudity not even partial or any explicit for that matter), I want something maybe publicly humiliating or with a risk of humiliation, any ideas are welcome and thank you in advance.
Wear a dog collar round the neck.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female dares