Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-02-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Band-Aid Cards of pain.

This dare was constructed by Sir Snake rather than myself but I offered to type it up and post it on his behalf as he was rather busy. Soo:

What you need:
1 pack of cards
Pegs

The dare:

EASIER
On a piece of paper number body parts, 1-13 either by drawing a body and marking it on the body, or by writing a place on the body to a corresponding number.

Pick two cards from anywhere in the deck
The first card you draw indicates the number of pegs that you will use (where aces can be 1 or 11 depending on how hard you want this dare to be.
The second card corresponds to there the pegs are going in reference to the numbered body parts.

Alternatively
Number body parts 1-26, with one red cards being the lower half, and black being the upper half.
Again select two cards, with the first card from the deck being the number of pegs, and the second refers to a one of the 26 body parts now indicated within the red and the black cards.

For something more interesting include the jokers, and if the joker is selected somebody else (ask somebody in the truth or dare / bdsm exchange chatroom) to chose either the number of pegs, or the location, based on If the card is picked first or second.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Star Shadows for this post:
Old 08-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #2
cmiller

I like this, might use it on a slave sometime. However, another option I could think of might be each number corresponds to a place to spank instead of peg.
Old 08-02-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

This is the advantage of a dare like this, It is ever so versatile to the sensations you want to create. It could be with a crop, or spanking or pegs or whatever takes your fancy at the time.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #4
cmiller

Very true. I like it
Old 08-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #5
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup

This is a really good dare. I would so love to try it! But I don't have any pegs. Is there anything I could substitute it for?

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:00 AM   #6
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

Spanking has been suggested. If hand spanking isn't hard enough ruler and belt would be alot harder for the same number of strokes.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:03 AM   #7
hood.0272

I drew my little picture of a naked man and started numbering body parts keeping to places where clothes pegs could go. As well as the usual nipples and various parts of the genitals (shaft, glans and foreskin being numbered separately) I included inner thighs, earlobes, nose and that sensitive skin covering the ribs at the side.
I drew th 7 of clubs and 3 of hearts so that's 7 pegs on the shaft of my penis. Putting them on was easy and not too painful but as I became engorged the pegs were squeezed off until only a little skin remained pinched in some of them.
KT has a photo.
hood.0272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:44 AM   #8
sir_snake1134
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to sir_snake1134 Send a message via MSN to sir_snake1134 Send a message via Yahoo to sir_snake1134

I'm glad people are enjoying this dare.

Quote:
[5:04:18]Redhead18: "Making a deal with snake is like making a deal with the devil.
There is no greater pleasure than to have control of the pleasure of another. No aphrodisiac is as potent or as invigorating as holding sway over anothers bliss

Spoiler:
He's the Snake Getdare deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hate him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our Snake. He's a silent troll, a sadistic bastard. A compleate asshole.

You know you love us
sir_snake1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:36 AM   #9
ilostthegame
getDare Sweetheart

How about if it is a Joker for the number you put on all available pegs, and if its a joker for the body part you put pegs on each body part you numbered? Makes it so the Jokers are a little more torturesome, but as there are normally only two jokers its less likely to get that. Adds the risk of more pain though.
ilostthegame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:20 AM   #10
Heart
getDare Succubus

Let's dig up some old threads I'm going to do this tonight!

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cards, chance, pain, pegs