Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2018, 08:03 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Joystick little pet's Deepthroat Trainer App!!!

I am very excited to announce my new app: Little pet's Deepthroat Trainer!

How it works

This app is perfect for online (solo) play, dares, and rl sessions.
You simply place your phone on the floor, with a dildo in front of it. You can also take a suction cup dildo and stick it to the wall, and find a way of fixing your phone above it. Hell, you can even use a real penis and put the phone on his belly.

To use the app, you or your Dom(me) can set a required amount of deepthroats. You’ll have to bring down this amount by going down on your dildo and touching the big button with your nose.

This means you’ll really be deepthroating the dildo in order to reach the button. Each button touch will bring the number down by 1, until you’ve reached zero.

The timer will record how much time you’ve spent and there’s no way of cheating by pressing the pause button. A record will be kept of that too.

It's been tested thoroughly (by yours truly under the guidance of my owner, Sir Sam) and now it's finished.

You can have it too!

I want the app to be available to you all. You can download it >>HERE<<

(Scroll to the bottom of the blog. This is always the most up to date version)

This app only works on Android devices and is currently optimized for phones, not tablets.

I haven't uploaded the app to the Play Store, because they charge quite a big sum for simply being allowed to upload apps. I may do so in the future, if the demand is high enough. Before installing, make sure to go to your phone's settings and tick the option "unknown sources". This enables you to install apps from sources other than the Play Store.

If you try it out, please leave a comment here in this thread. Feel free to use it in dares or any way you like. I do appreciate a mention.
Also, if you run into any problems, just leave a message here, preferably with a screenshot and I'll check it out.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 02-20-2018 at 01:04 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk