Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-29-2019, 12:49 PM   #16
sissyAmie1337

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week. Don't take it

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep. Take it

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home. Don't take it

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine. Take it

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee. Take it
sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:05 PM   #17
Novaturient2020

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week.
I would do it. For a girl, it is socially accepted to wear men's clothing. worst thing is I'd be viewed as a tomboy. That's not bad

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep.
I would do it! But I like butt plugs in my ass . I'd search out washrooms not in my house .

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home.
Would do it! I can survive in just a dress and shoes on a summer day. Summer's for shopping, it seems!

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine.
I would do it. I can live with that, but I would take a shower after.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee.[/QUOTE]
I would do it. I don't necessarily mind drinking pee and a million dollars is a million dollars.

Ask me anything!

Novaturient2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 02:02 PM   #18
YoungFella

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week.
Absolutely, I’ll take it. Cross-dressing really isn’t that bad anymore.

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep.
Haha, I’d do this for 10th of the money so... yeah.

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home.
I like this one. But it’s fairly easy when you think about it. If you intend on buying something, just put an extra piece of clothing on. So, I’ll take the money for this one too.

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine.
Most people shower after they wake up anyway so this would fit in nicely with the morning routine. No difficulty in this one. I’ll take the money.

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee.
Now this one would be fun. Crazy, and a bit disgusting. But it’d be a challenge and, therefore, fun. I feel like more than 90% of the people will say no to the question. So the only thing that would be in jeopardy is my reputation. But reputation is a big thing so... I have no idea. I wanna say yes because it’d be fun. But I’ll probably have to say NO to keep some normalcy in the life.
YoungFella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 08:28 AM   #19
Kah
Account Banned

Yeah sure. What's the harm in being a tomboy every so often?

NOPE. STAY. AWAY. FROM. MAI. BUTT.

Sure thing. Just leave the house wearing layers.

NOPE!

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee.

HELL NAH

<3 Kah

Likes: Exhibitionism. Pain. Roleplay. Humiliation. Name calling. Bodywriting. Games.

Dislikes: Bondage. Sensory deprivation. Edging. Cold showers.

Limits: Illegal. Permanent. Pee/poo. Blood. Family/friends.

Hi guys. I took a bit of a break for my mental wellbeing, but lately have been teasing the idea of coming back to GetDare. I return with a clean bill of health and am ready to experience the joys this website can bestow once again.

PM DARES

<3 Kah
Kah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 11:08 PM   #20
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

yes

no

yes I rarely shop in public

no

no

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 02:03 AM   #21
Victoria85
getDare Devil

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week. Take it, with 1 million I will probably care less what the impact might be if people saw me

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep.Take it

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home.Won't take it

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine. Take it, just shower immediately after

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee. Nope, too risky
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 04:18 PM   #22
Ice Dancer

-Yes, I take the money-

-Yes, I take the money-

-Yes, I take the money, and become more conservative with how I spend it -

-No, I'll not take the money-

-Nope, not taking it-

18, UK female, sub

Sub to Number 20

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 06:28 PM   #23
thevoiceinside

Maybe
Yes
Probably Not
Yes
Probably Not

PM Dares - https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97199
thevoiceinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2023, 08:10 PM   #24
Brikoviper

but you have to do something kinky for the rest of your life. Explain why you would take it or not. Also check out part 1.

1. Million dollars but every other week, you have to dress up like the opposite sex. You don't have to go out in public but your bound to go outside since it's every other week. Yes

2. Million dollars but every time you use a washroom that's not in your house, you have to put a butt plug in your ass until you go to sleep. Yes

3. Million dollars but every time you spend money, you have to take off a piece of clothing. You can only put back on clothes when you get back home. Yes

4. Million dollars but every time you wake up, you have to go to the bathroom and piss on yourself in the bathtub. You have to then jack off to a edge and then you are able to do your normal routine. Yes

5. Million dollars but everyday, you have to ask a random stranger if you can drink their pee. if they say yes, you have to drink their pee. Yes
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 03:52 AM   #25
JimmyKarlo

Yes, I would do it. It might be tough, but for this money it worth it.

I would love that even! Yes please!

I will spare a lot of money

Sounds a bit like my normal routine

Tough.. maybe.. not every day.

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 18.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo
Last cum: 18.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk