Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: How should I be punished if I cum?
2 more orgasms outside in daylight, in a bra and panties, ruined with pussy slaps 42 12.46%
1 forced orgasm in frogtie position with a vibrator on my clit for every day left 42 12.46%
Roll a die. Multiply it with # of days left. Whip my pussy hard that many times with a belt. 24 7.12%
Piss for the rest for every day left on all fours with a leg up 17 5.04%
Piss in a diaper in a public place 19 5.64%
Stay on camera for as many hours as there are days left to allow viewers to play with me 114 33.83%
TRY and fill my holes up with pens, one pen for every day. 30 days = 30 pens etc 19 5.64%
Pierce my nipples (If I can't afford this, I will do the second most popular punishment.) 60 17.80%
Voters: 337. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #31
ozzie123

My dare is as follows:

Set up something to limbo under, at a height of approx 120cm. Place a 'start point,' approximately 100 cm away from the object which you will limbo under. Beginning at the 'start point,' you must limbo the object while wearing a blindfold.

(If you do not know what the limbo is, see here)

The interesting part - You must have your pink vibe inside your pussy on a low setting from the moment that you start the game, until you manage to complete it successfully. For every 3 failed attempts you must also rub your clit for 10 seconds.

Best of luck.
ozzie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #32
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup got two toys at the store. A new bullet and a dildo. She will show you when she gets home. She was such an eager slut that she shoved the bullet in her pussy, marbles still inside, in the car. It is too loud even on the low setting to have on everywhere, but pup will keep it in when she goes out and have it on any time she can. She is about to drive home on the highway with it in.

She is now home! She has found that all the speeds are pretty much quiet enough to wear anywhere,but that the marbles were jiggling against it and making it worse.

She turned it on high in the car and drove down the highway, making filthy faces for all to see and holding the vibe remote in the hand steering the car. She turned it down when she edged.

Pup has edged 8 times today.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #33
TimGdn

That is a fucking THICK vibrator.

It's to be in your ass or pussy all night while you sleep, at least on medium speed.
TimGdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #34
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimGdn View Post
That is a fucking THICK vibrator.

It's to be in your ass or pussy all night while you sleep, at least on medium speed.
Yes sir! Pup's new vibrator is buzzing away on silver (without the sleeve) in her asshole right now as she is testing them.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 09:10 AM   #35
TimGdn

Good puppy! How much of that vibrator can you take in that tight ass of yours?
TimGdn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #36
HB632354

Puppy I will, as I expect will a lot of other people, be keeping a very close eye on proceedings in what is the best thread I have seen on this site. Going on the frustration and undoubted desperation in your moans and voice, and taking the vast array of toys at your disposal into consideration, do you really think you will last the distance? I hope you do.
HB632354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #37
Johnyg423

hey can you masturbate through a pair of pants until they're pretty much soaked and show the pants
Johnyg423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #38
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Pup has chores to do so she has been tasked with doing them with her bullet in on level 3 or 4 (out of a total 4). 3 it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimGdn View Post
Good puppy! How much of that vibrator can you take in that tight ass of yours?
Pup can fit the whole thing in her ass without the jelly sleeve. She will not use the jelly part in her ass for hygiene reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnyg423 View Post
hey can you masturbate through a pair of pants until they're pretty much soaked and show the pants
Pup doesn't get this wet!

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #39
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind
Rules:
  • Puppy must talk in the third person.
  • If Puppy does not speak in the third person, she must drink a liter of water and hold it for three hours. She can only do this punishment twice a day.

Puppy has been asked for suggestions about what toys to buy when I have funds.
Ahem.... and I believe the punishment should be doubled for failing on your initial rules post.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #40
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Ahem.... and I believe the punishment should be doubled for failing on your initial rules post.

HNNNNNGGGGGG ARE YOU KIDDING

Puppy tried so hard to be good about this! She is so so sorry! She is stopping her chores briefly to drink.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #41
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

I see you fixed the mistake and are accepting your punishment. Good girl.

You mentioned being left alone today . . . I think a good puppy would stay off the furniture whenever she was left alone in the house. Don't you? Should that be a rule?
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #42
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
I see you fixed the mistake and are accepting your punishment. Good girl.

You mentioned being left alone today . . . I think a good puppy would stay off the furniture whenever she was left alone in the house. Don't you? Should that be a rule?
Yes sir, it should be a rule.
Puppy's belly is sloshing and her pussy is buzzing as she works.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #43
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

It has been almost an hour and Puppy's belly is so full. It sloshes around and the pressure is starting to build in it.

Puppy has to drive her father to the doctor's office (which happens a lot by the way, he is chronically ill and is getting approved for the organ transplant list). She will buzz in the waiting room and will probably be there until it is time to piss.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #44
RST
Distinguished Member

Having two orgasms as a punishment for having one without permission sounds a bit lame to me even though they should be had outside. I think they should at least be ruined by cunt spanking as soon as pup is over the point of no return.

Recently most interested in exposure play and black mail scenes. There is a wide range of options so if you find it exciting but also have inhibitions we can talk options.
RST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:59 AM   #45
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Puppy will do this, sir! Also other punishments can be suggested!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit puppy can't hold this piss in.

My Kinktalk Profile

Last edited by Puppykind; 06-11-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk