Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2013, 03:38 AM   #166
pokemonpasta

great story
WRITE MORE
pokemonpasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:40 AM   #167
pokemonpasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietjepiet View Post
Why do i hope Sarah goes down?
I don't know, why do you???????????????
pokemonpasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #168
pietjepiet

Default story

I hope the next part is uploaded soon. Keep up the good work Sarah.

xx

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #169
orlando007007
getDare Devil

just saying
26'495 words making 62 pages of vadana size 12 in word

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #170
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry guys, there was meant to be another part up this week but unfortunately I've been ill and stressed so haven't been able to write it.

I'm also going to be busy over the next couple of weeks as well so there probably won't be another part for about 3 weeks. But hopefully after then I'll be back to at least a part a week.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #171
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Awe! Im sorry Sarah I hope you feel better soon.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #172
Jake_1

Ah man I have just read this story from the start and didn't want to have to start waiting for the next part, Anyway what a great story I really love it!!
Jake_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:07 AM   #173
pietjepiet

Default story

Every time i login on getdare i check to see if the story is updated. I love this stroy Sarah.

Old 05-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #174
biggjudicem

i read the beginning of the story a while ago, and just re-read the rest. Can't wait for more.
Dislikes: Tickling(feet/ribs), cross-dressing, pegging, Oral sex(giving)
Limits: Permanent, Public, Family
Currently my girlfriend's "slave"
biggjudicem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:37 AM   #175
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

I'm back, and here is the next part

I woke up in my own bed, I had no idea how I'd got there, and very little idea of what happened the night before. The time on my alarm clock read 10:24. my head throbbed and ached as my body tried to awaken. The shower called to me to attempt to recover from this state. What had happened last night. Flashbacks of the drinking contest swam through my head, but none explained to me how it had ended.

The water, spraying down onto my exhausted body, healed and relaxed, 20 minutes passed before I turned it off and my legs slowly moved out of the shower. I felt slightly better but my hangover lived up to its name and hung over me with an intense grip. The mirror showed and image I did not want to see. Black, drained eyes stared back, there was a small cut on the chin, which had clearly been bleeding recently. My own face was almost unrecognizable through the mask of alcohol recovery I was going through.

After slowly engulfing my body in clothes, I made my way to the kitchen and prepared some of my hangover cures. The citrus smoothie was the greatest relief I'd ever found, but it was always accompanied by a bacon sandwich. Within minutes the transformation from aching zombie to lively teen was completed. Only then did it really occur to me, I needed to discover the result. It took a while to locate my phone and I called Toby, knowing he would of been there til the end for certain.

'Hello, Sarah, is that you?' His voiced didn't give too much away, but then again Toby never gave much away, his emotions rarely ever surfaced, but I liked that about him. He was always supportive and never lost his patience or temper with you.

'Yeah, it's me. What happened last night? I can barely remember anything. And what happened to James and Lisa?' Concern for my boyfriend and best friend had suddenly swam over me. I'd already glanced in Lisa's room that morning to find it empty, and Lucy had denied seeing her. 'Are they OK?'

'James is hear with me, he basically couldn't walk, so I took him back to mine; he's still asleep though, I thought best to let him get some rest. As for Lisa, I think Ben took her back to his.' Ben and Lisa had just started dating. He seemed a nice guy but nothing special. I'd only met him the once when Lisa had brought him on a night out. 'As for what happened last night, it's bad news. We lost.'

Those last two words sent a nerve tingling through the core of my body. The consequences rained down on me, the bet we'd made, how could we have lost. 'Sarah, Sarah, are you still there?' I was struggling to speak, yes I'd lost bets before, but this was my home turf. 'You and Josh both went down together at the end.'

'I'm still here, just finding it difficult to comprehend. Did any of the chess group say anything afterwards?' There was no point trying to deny what happened. I had to accept it, and I had to be strong. A member of the club I was used to this stuff. Lisa, James and myself would have to try to help the other three through this.

'Yeah, Miranda told us that we're to meet them at Jake's house at 11:30pm tonight, and to follow all instructions no matter what. Does she really mean it, what do you think we'll have to do?' For possibly the first time ever I sensed some fear in Toby's voice, which meant he must be genuinely scared.

'I'm not entirely sure T, but I'm certain that she's serious. Jake and Miranda are professionals when it comes to this stuff. But don't worry, It's only five days, we'll get through it together.' I didn't express one of my concerns though. If Miranda wanted us to get there at 11:30 then it was obvious they wanted to start at midnight which meant they were making sure they got as much time as possible. 'I'll come round to your house about 10. Call Josh and Mel and get them to get to yours then as well, and I'll give Lisa a ring.'

'OK Sarah, bye.' I hung up, and the eerie silence passed back over me.

It was 11:25 and the six of us slowly approached Jake's house. Not much had been said in the last hour, a few people tried to lift spirits but to little success. The night surrounded us and despite still being outside, I felt slightly claustrophobic. There was no escape, no way out. We approached the door, the bell rang, the bell calling the chess club to the door, and the bell calling hell to us.......

What will happen over the next 5 days?
How will the contest with Kim and Miranda finish?
Will everyone be able to cope with the slavery?

Keep reading to find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:49 AM   #176
pietjepiet

Default sarah

Ah great build-up for the next part. Keep up the good work Sarah

Old 06-03-2013, 08:54 AM   #177
willingmale
Distinguished Member

So pleased to see there's a new chapter.

Wonder what'll happen in the next part? Maybe there'll be a bit of QUEENing, maybe it'll be a KNIGHT to remember, or maybe they'll just be PAWNs in the Chess Club's game...

Limits: family, anything that would get me arrested or fired, permanent

PM me MOUTH SOAPING and I'll do a mouth soaping dare of your choice

PM me COLD and I will take a cold shower for x minutes and fill myself with X amount of ice cubes then stand in the middle of the room without drying for the same amount of time afterwards (max 15)
willingmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #178
Dom Male

Default Super story

Thanks so much Sarah. Really enjoying it.

Likes most things

Hard Limits: Public, Cam, Pics, Poo, shaving, cum eating.

These are a work in progress and may be subject to change.
Dom Male is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #179
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Still a great story, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #180
kirsty03

Yeah!!! I've been checking in every couple of days for the next installment. Glad you are back with us. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk