Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2022, 03:24 PM   #1
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Default Week off from work

Just got back from some time away and now have got it untill Friday and am looking for anything to keep me entertained and busy. Honestly not too sure what I'm expecting or am wanting to do but I would like to be pushed and see what I can do as it's been a while since I've done anything.

I have got plenty of time and a fair bit of supplies. Follow my limits but am looking to try new things that aren't on my signature so if you think of anything then let's hear them.
As for proof I am willing to provide proof via kik or via a report on here if was needed but pic would be easier.

Let's hope for some good replies. And I'm excited to see what's to come.

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2022, 06:41 PM   #2
AliMakk

you can try
https://chaster.app/explore/628019ff1b688d18b34bc81b
AliMakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 02:25 AM   #3
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliMakk View Post
I will certainly give this a try. Not sure how well it's going to work as my cage doesn't properly fit. Probably also gonna need to use my bullet vibe instead of the magic wand

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Old 05-24-2022, 06:32 PM   #4
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Hello

For the hidden publik I suggest the very basic of feminization we all done one day or another:

On a day you not work and can be lazy around, wear only thong and bra (can be with no padding) and of course you add buttplug
Complete outfit with nylon stockings (stay-up or with garterbelt)
You is not allow to cover with cotton socks.
All this will wear under normal clothes and spend one day outdoor. The buttplug it can be only 2 hour or less if feel painful at base of hole maybe

More subtle, of course legs and torso must be shaved and if you heve pubic hair, trim to leave s embarrassing and very girly landing strip.

And do 30 minut practice walk in heels, can do st home, walk in straight line (do a mark on floor with tape to follow a line) and every time you not feel fluid movement, remember one cane spankings on ass

This is for beginner, and must do every day

And if you not heve a one or more of the item you need?
Go buy it as soon as can you do, you can tell is for girlfriend but must BUY in a shop, not online because was too easy
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 12:45 PM   #5
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Got 3 more days off work. Got any more ideas

Old 06-01-2022, 04:22 AM   #6
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

Anyone got any ideas for me to do today and tomorrow

Advertisements
Kink Talk