Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2020, 09:17 PM   #19
BiMistress26
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
I've been rubbing my clit all day so its extremely raw and sensitive. Just when I thought I made it through the worst... 8 more ruins.

The ten edges instead of fifty were appreciated though with nub so red they felt just as intense. I started off watching some bondage vibe videos while edging. Just after my tenth edge while I was ruining my orgasm the dom told the sub to cum for him. I wished that was me.

For the next few edges and ruins I switched to compilations and got to watch everyone enjoy their release while I just had to rip my hands away and hump the air.

This is when I messaged you. But your threat of punishment made me continue.

On the fifth edge I could only touch lightly and the ruin had me begging to cum.

The edges got harder after that and the ruins even more wrenching.

I used a lot of lube so everything was slippery.

The sixth and seventh ruins left me almost in tears but by the eight I found myself simultaneously wishing for more-because its the only release I got to have - and wanting it to stop - because it made me frustrated and ready to hump just about anything.

Thank you for ruining my orgasms.
You were so desperate to cum you did 1 more than assigned. You only had to do 7 not 8. As punishment for the oversight tomorrow you must ruin 8 orgasms in a row at least 10 minutes apart. No touching between ruins.

List of my kinks: control, begging, impact play, bondage, orgasm denial, forced orgasm, humiliation, pain play, and many more.

Not into: age play, diapers, messy, cross dressing
BiMistress26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, edging, forced orgasm, humiliation, masturbation instructions