Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-01-2016, 12:23 AM   #1
Subi

Nuclear Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F]

Hey guys, so I saw this thread for a Public Toilet RP dare in the wrong section the other day, and the person that created the thread hasn't been active since 2012. I thought that I'd make a similar RP dare to this.

Every person participating can post dares for any group
This means everyone participating can and should post dares for any of the groups. I'd like this to be an active RP thread, and not like those ones that just have slaves join and no one give them tasks.

The humans can PM direct toilet instructions to a toilet
Unlike toilets, the janitor, a visitor, or an owner can PM direct instructions to any toilet. The humans can also post replies to the thread, as stated above. Make sure to stay active if you are a human and PM a toilet every once in awhile.

How to join Public Toilet RP
Simply reply to this thread stating which group you'd like to join as, then put whatever group you are into your signature. This is so more members can see exposure for the RP and hopefully join. It also lets other participants know what you are to give certain dares to you.

How to post task replies to the thread
All you need to do, no matter what group you joined as, state what group your task is for, then write a description of what your task is and how it should be performed. Additionally if you'd like, you can set a time limit and ask your toilet to report back to you

Public Toilet Groups & Descriptions - Participants should give task replies to the thread and perform the dares given to them

Full Toilet You are a full toilet. People will be able to shit and piss on your face and in your mouth. They can spit in your mouth and even throw garbage at you. Sometimes, you will get someone that will jerk off and cum on you. Some people will decide to flush all of their waste down, or some people will leave it there to sit for awhile. Some people will just sit on your face, or even stand on you. You can be used by both men and women.

Regular Toilet You are just a regular toilet in a stall. You are mostly used for pissing, but sometimes people will shit on you. You are meant to be flushed, so you will be swallowing everything. You will also be used for spit, people may spit into your mouth as much as they want. You can be used by both men and women.

Urinal You are only used for piss, and you are meant to swallow all of it and as much of it. You will be pissed on daily, and you will be drinking all of the piss. You will also be used for spitting, people will spit into your mouth whenever you like. Lucky for you, you cannot be used for shit. You can only be used by men.

Cleaning Staff You are the cleaning staff. You will be used for cleaning up all of the piss and sometimes shit with your tongue. You will not be used for shit or piss, but only for cleaning it. Sometimes if you aren't up for it, you will have to clean up the piss and shit with a tooth brush.

Regular Visitor
You are someone that occasionally comes by and takes a shit or a piss. You are neither a toilet or a staff member, but just someone that replies daily.

Owner You are the owner of the public bathroom. You can take personal toilets, use them as much as you want whenever you want. You can order around the toilets and the staff members as much as you'd like. You are their owner.

Thats all! Make sure to have fun and REMEMBER if you do not feel safe doing a task you are given, DO NOT DO IT!

I love cock, I need cock. My princess owns me and she can do whatever she wants with me

My Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Will take pictures of myself on request and post them to my Tumblr Blog

All my posts must be in blue
Subi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Subi for this post:
Old 01-01-2016, 03:42 AM   #2
FatAna

I'll join as a Full Toilet.
My sexmap.
My BDSM test.

SCHEDULE MY LIFE - 2017
FatAna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:48 AM   #3
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatAna View Post
I'll join as a Full Toilet.
I think I will join as a Regular Visitor

I think I've been holding the bladder for quite a while. I think you should too. So go have a glass of water every half hour. When you feel an undesirable uncontrollable need to pee, wait 5 minutes before peeing in a bowl. Soak your clothes in it and wear them for the rest of the day.

(this is my first time on a rp thread so hope that's how it's supposed to be done. If not, pm me and I'll edit it. Thanks!)

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 04:05 AM   #4
Vuvuzela

I'd like to join as cleaning personal

Likes : Cumplay, Cumeating, semi Public, Teamviewer (with locked mouse and keyboard), Gingers, light pain, Facebookfriend-play

Limits: Family, Friends, Illegal, Hard Pain, totally Public, Scat, Blackscreen me on Teamviewer

kik: greimster

I'm permanent on if I'm on at getdare

Kik me if u want to go on Teamviewer
Vuvuzela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 04:30 AM   #5
Messypup
getDare Sweetheart

It will join as a full toilet.

| likes/limits
| pm dares

| kik - slavetwinkboy
Messypup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
Subi

Love that we have some players! I don't think I stated this, but I am in as a full toilet.

As for my first dare for this post, it is for the other full toilets.

After you completed theswitchysides dare above, drink 3 more glasses of water in a 30 minute time span. Once you really need to go, get in your shower or bathtub and spray all over yourself aiming at your face. Your mouth doesn't need to be open, and you may wash immediately after. This is only my first dare so i made it easy.

I love cock, I need cock. My princess owns me and she can do whatever she wants with me

My Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Will take pictures of myself on request and post them to my Tumblr Blog

All my posts must be in blue
Subi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Subi for this post:
Old 11-03-2017, 07:20 AM   #7
trying
getDare Sweetheart

regular toilet
kik is dogwall
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:03 PM   #8
BlackAndWhiteKat

Second attempt since the system logged me out and wiped everything I had typed ;-;

Anyway...Someone's thrown a party and the toilets are seeing alot of use. As a result the auto flushes are lagging tonight.

Roll 1d10 or use a random number generating site and generate a number between one and ten. This is the amount of minutes you must hold the waste in your mouth according to your role below.

Urinals: Pee into a container and drink until there is only a mouthful left. Then hold that mouthful for the amount of minutes you rolled before swallowing. After this you may cum if desired.

Regular Toilets: Same task as Urinals but afterwords you will do the same thing but with a mouthful of shit. After the time is up you may spit it out and cum if desired.

Full Toilets: Same task as the Regular Toilets but you must swallow your mouthful if you want to cum. If not just spit it out.

I'm also going to be joining as a Full Toilet myself after this post. Hope this dare isn't to extreme or mean, lest anyone want revenge
BlackAndWhiteKat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to BlackAndWhiteKat for this post:
Old 01-11-2018, 03:04 PM   #9
huns221

I join in as a urinal

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 01:05 PM   #10
MALEficent
Distinguished Member

Asterisk

Joining as a Regular Visitor

I need to take a piss, so urinals and full toilets this is for you.

Take a cup of tea, preferably green, and, drink at least one extra litre of water, now you have to wait.

Pee in a glass and let it rest in the bowl for 5 minutes before flushing

Male/Gay/Gender Fluid/Switch

Edge counter: 100/100

Likes: humiliation, body writing, omorashi, wedgies, exercise, rules, watersports, pet play, age play, wax, sounding, roleplay, socks, ballbusting, underwear, edging, denial, spanking, socks, foot torture, messy;

Dislikes: shaving, anal, long;

Limits: public(includes pictures), truths, crossdressing, scat/puke, family, friends, permanent damage, blood

PM Dares/Rules;

Toy list.

Beast is so harsh, I prefer MALEficent.
MALEficent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 01:53 PM   #11
boundforyou

Ill definitely join as a Urinal

Feel free to message me, I love getting random messages!

Urinal for http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498
boundforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 04:29 AM   #12
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALEficent View Post
Joining as a Regular Visitor

I need to take a piss, so urinals and full toilets this is for you.

Take a cup of tea, preferably green, and, drink at least one extra litre of water, now you have to wait.

Pee in a glass and let it rest in the bowl for 5 minutes before flushing
I didn't have tea, so substituted a coffee. Filled a glass and then filled the bowl (my mouth). Left in the bowl for 5 minutes before swallowing down. Then drank the rest off the glass.

Full Toilet here

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:30 PM   #13
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

I've been dared to come to the thread and join as a full toilet.

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:39 PM   #14
messy-emiy
Distinguished Member

I am a full toilet. Use me as you should.

Punishments: poop, long dares, force feeding/stuffing
Limits: illegal, pics and vids, extreme pain, friends and family

PM Dares - My Toys My WriteForMetasks (for you)
messy-emiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 04:02 AM   #15
Mutt

All full toilets: I had to take a big dump this morning. So shit in a bowl and eat everything. During that I got quite horny. So all male full toilets will cum directly into their mouth, with legs above their had. And the females will fuck themselfes with a dildo to orgasm and lick it clean. If u are not allowed to cum flush yourself with a cup of your piss instead.

I love being locked for the rest of my life.
Mutt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, piss, poop, scat, toilet