Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2018, 09:58 PM   #18
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by .slave View Post
Thank you for the dares sir, but I feel like I need to let you know that some of these wont work.

1. Pee is actually a limit of mine. I took it out of my sig because of the character limit but ill figure out how to put it back in. So I guess I will not drink the next two weeks
2. I will do this one. Thank you.
3. I will also do this. Thank you.
3. This will never happen. Just thought you would like to know.
It is really ok... I thought about not including that rule... But then I thought, what's the worst she can do, deny it?

You did not break any of her stated limits, as she stated she would not fuck strangers, but those you told her to have sexual activity with are people you has previously fucked ... So I did it without breaking any of your rules... Unless you previously fucked strangers... Did you?

If you did, you don't have to include them in this rule.

If you have people who used to consider your friends and fucked back in the day, but now days you cannot stand or simply you do not like anymore... Count them out too.

It was my fault, obviously, since the type of person I really meant was not people you had previously fucked, but you are currently fucking. My mistake, sorry.

Quote:
4. I will be posting all reports on here no matter where I get them. I also already send the report via their choice of communication. However, I can not promise nightly reports due to my schedule on some days. I will and NEED to prioritize other things over my reports. But I will try to post my reports almost daily. Speaking of which, I will be posting my first one tonight
I understand that you need to priorize other stuff. Your limitations are fine, just do your best to finish your other stuff on time for you to also finish your reports.

Quote:
Thank you for the dares Sir. I apologize if any of my answers are disappointing.
Actually, they are not. They are very reasonable. Thanks!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk