Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-18-2023, 06:23 PM   #481
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

For the next two weeks you must wear and use diapers and are only allowed to change them when they leak. At night you must sleep in a wet diaper and can't change til you've went in the morning and it's been at least an hour since

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 11:08 PM   #482
FoxyFemboy

Diaper up and then drink 2 litres of water, and a glass of ice tea. When you first feel the urge to pee, drink a glass of cold water. When the urge grows stronger, do 30 sit-ups. When your urge grows even stronger, do 50 jumping jacks. When you get to the point where you feel like you will wet yourself within 30 minutes, drink a bottle of Gatorade. After you drink that, go sit on the toilet for 30 seconds, do NOT pee yet. When you get to the point where you feel like you will only last for ten more minutes, reach inside your diaper, and masturbate until you cum. Now wait for the urge to intensify. Once it does, wait for 5 minutes exact. Now go sit on the toilet once more, but this time you may pee in your diaper. After you have peed, masturbate once more. Now drink another Gatorade followed by a glass of cold water. Now enjoy the rest of your day. Holding it in for so long will make your muscles weak for the rest of the day, therefore making you have to pee more often after you have released your long awaited pee. This dare is best begun once you wake up in the morning. Diaper changes are welcome.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyFemboy for this post:
Old 09-21-2023, 04:41 PM   #483
FoxyFemboy

Bumping please! It's been a while.

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Limits:
Old 09-22-2023, 10:57 AM   #484
Herwhoralhighness

You're right, it has been a while.
You will be wearing diapers for the next 2 weeks, during those 2 weeks you will wear a buttplug as well (pick a size you're comfortable with. You will use your diapers for all your business, wet and messy.
You can only change your diaper when they're either leaking or you've been in a messy diaper for at least 1 hour, but you have to cum in your diaper first, this will be the only way you are allowed to cum for the time of the dare (hope for you you'll be able to cum without a used diaper afterwards). Have fun Foxy.

I can do extreme but I can't commit to anything long term
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Herwhoralhighness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 09:28 PM   #485
BayCityDiaperSlave

Default Humiliation

Drive? If so thouroughly soak a diaper, Wrap it up it, Now place it on the dashboard of your car, Clearly visible. Go run your errands with the diaper staying there for all to see, Dont forget to stop through a drive through or two if your really daring 😉
If your super daring write sonething humiliating on your diaper as well 😁
Hope you have fun.

Feel free to give me a humiliating diaper dare the more humiliating the better 😉
As long as you like

Make this diaper boy regret this maybe? 😉

Limits: Messing,

Likes, Spanking, soaked diapers, masturbating, humiliation
BayCityDiaperSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 09:56 PM   #486
Herwhoralhighness

I don't drive, don't even own a car.

You will either fully wet two diapers before this dare or get used ones from the trash/diaper pail.
One of these will start out as your fleshlight, edge yourself 5 times fucking your pissy pampers, preferably while sniffing the other one.
After you've edged yourself, you will putt on a diaper package in the following order,
First layer - the fleshlight diaper
Second layer - the used diaper you sniffed
Third layer - a clean diaper taped up tightly
If you own them you will also wear plastic pants overtop.
Now you have a choice,
Option 1 - after wearing your diapers for at least 5 hours, go to a drive through to get food and eat it outside your car (with potential to be seen, so like a bench somewhere outside).
Option 2 - take a laxative and do not take any of these diapers of for 36 hours.
For either of these options your are denied any orgasms until you have finished the dare.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Add anything you think i deserve to my calender. Punishments, rules or tasks, I need to do them all.
Old 10-25-2023, 02:55 PM   #487
DFurry

Not seeing any limits, trying to make quite hardcore. Hopefully not too much. Feel free to shorten time, skip the finishing steps, or stop early. EDIT: Found after it was a link I had to click. I don't think this exceeded what you had posted though, so I will leave it as is

This dare will take place over 48 hours (designed to work over any regular weekend, which you will hopefully have alone).
This dare presumes you own very absorbent diapers (ABDL style).
Optional: Do not use the toilet for #2 at all Friday
Start the dare friday evening when you are home and comfortable. Put on one diaper and start drinking lots. I recommend a liter an hour (likely less over time as you will reach a limit - don't exceed comfort), any liquid - hopefully lots of water to avoid consuming too much sugar!
This should make you pee a lot.
Everything, pee and poo must go and stay in this diaper.
You are not allowed to change at all in this period. Instead, wait until a diaper is close to leaking, then cut some long slits all over to allow further wettings to leak into new layers (do this while wearing - be careful!). Then immediately add a layer. I recommend cutting the slits while laying on the new diaper to avoid losing any!
Continue to do this as each layer gets soaked.
Go about your weekend how you wish as long as you're following the above. Perhaps use extra sheets at night and something over anything you sit on if you're concerned of leaks

Finally, wait until later at night on sunday evening. then dress up however you please. The idea isn't to be exposed, rather it's that you should have 6+ very thick soggy diapers at this point, making movement... difficult.
Go for a walk around the block. Don't need to interact with people, but don't be stealthy. Be as daring as you please here, but be wary the stale urine and mess smell is likely stronger than you realize.

Very optional: Now that you're home and very soggy and humiliated, you may get out of those diapers and cleanup. Before cleaning up though, put all of them on your head as a hood with your face firmly in the mess. If you're allowed to orgasm, masturbate until you do so. If not, stay this way at least 3 minutes. Now throw that mess away and have a shower to clean up!

First time writing a dare, I tried to make it both extreme but doable to fit the theme. It was mostly modelled after ideas that pique my own interest since it's my first time coming up with a dare.

I think I got my limits in the signature. Basically, I'm fine with anything that isn't overly public (ie, I can be in public in diapers but not like walking through the mall in only a diaper or extended chats with people while very smelly) and it doesn't contain consumption of mess.JUst keep in mind it's a very out already for me, so I can't be outside very long scantily clad.

Limits: Major Public (Harassment of others, direct inappropriate interaction etc), Self-Harm, Family/Friends/Colleagues, Illegal, Consumption of non-food items, long-term effects, online exposure, costly dares (ruining property that will need replacing, purchasing expensive items for single time use etc.)

Last edited by DFurry; 10-25-2023 at 04:30 PM.
DFurry is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DFurry for this post:
Old 10-25-2023, 11:27 PM   #488
Herwhoralhighness

Don't go number 2 for as long as you can manage ( hoping for at least 3 days) when you're about to burst, first empty a jar of peanutbutter into a diaper and then put it on. Take the most massivest of shits, take a seat and hump and slide away to thoroughly mix the mess with tasty peanutbutter. Take the diaper off turn it around and put it back on (your parts should be comfortably seated in the mess), triple up with two more diapers, cutting slits in the inner layers. Wear this diaper package until you manage to leak.
After you leak you are to find a way to cum three times before taking off your diapers, put them on as a hood after and cum one more time before cleaning up and finishing the dare.
Also, tip from someone that's been hanging here for a few months, writing down some of your kinky collection let's people incorporate those into dares as well.
likes, limits and toys
PM dares
my wardrobe
Ask Me Anything
My current rules

Old 10-26-2023, 02:35 PM   #489
Slaveloo

Take a big enema 2l after that put 2 thick diapers and start a game release your enema only after a win if you can’t put another thick diaper, drink a lot of water and sometimes a glass of tea, wait until the diapers leaking to change to a fresh one, during the change play with your ass with a inflating plug

For me, Can be a hard task of 2days
I have diaper
Baby powder
Suppository and fleet enema
Baby bottle
I can buy mor things for the dare
And i can send proof on kik: sldiap
Thanks

Love : wearing diapers, bdsm, being humiliate, cbt, petplay

Limit : family and social destruction

My toys : diapers, pull ups, diaper cover, laxatives, ball gag, rope, hands and foot cuffs, baby powder, pacifier, baby bottle

Want to become diaper dependent
Slaveloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 04:37 AM   #490
Slaveloo

Bump this thread

Love : wearing diapers, bdsm, being humiliate, cbt, petplay

Limit : family and social destruction

My toys : diapers, pull ups, diaper cover, laxatives, ball gag, rope, hands and foot cuffs, baby powder, pacifier, baby bottle

Want to become diaper dependent
Slaveloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 04:02 PM   #491
the_diaper_darer

You will be wearing a diaper for one whole week! Ok not really, but you will be using one diaper for poop for the whole week. Lay a diaper out, and any time you need to poop, either poop over the diaper, or hold the diaper up against you while you fill it. Once you have a weeks worth of poop in that diaper, tape it on and go for a 30 minute walk in your super poopy diaper. Once you get home, keep your diaper on til it leaks.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:
Old 11-05-2023, 07:21 PM   #492
rhl
getDare Succubus

You will need a 20-24 pack of diapers. Each diaper will be worn for at least 6 hours.

If you have to go to work, family, school, places that could cause issues with a dirty diaper. Please change the diaper. Write how many hours left. Next diaper change at home, this diaper must be worn for the remainder hours.
Now if the diaper seems to gross to put back on. The remaining time gets added to the 6 hours of each additional diaper, until the whole package of diapers have been worn.
Old 11-05-2023, 09:33 PM   #493
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Put on 2 diapers cut slits in the inner one. Wet and mess in them for 24 hours. after 24 hours take a bath with your messy diapers on for at least 30 minutes

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 08:05 AM   #494
Victoria85
getDare Devil

For one day wear diapers and use them for everything. You can change whenever you want, but the catch is that after changing, you have to wear the one you just took off on your head for an hour.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 07:05 PM   #495
FoxyFemboy

You're going to triple diaper, and for the day you'll be drinking a glass of water every hour with a tea every 4 hours. If you leak before bedtime, you'll have to throw another one on top and sleep in them!

24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Dislikes:
Limits:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, person above