Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #61
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 21)

When the show returned, the four men were onstage, each having his own circle to stand in. They were still naked, but now the chastity devices were gone, and each was as hard as a rock. The hostess was saying, “Welcome back. One of our boys here going to get a chance to earn some extra cash. At my signal, each of them is going to start stroking. The first one to do 1000 strokes wins an extra $1000. If he can do it in less than five minutes, we’ll double that amount. But to stay in the game, every contestant must finish 1000 strokes in less than ten minutes. And of course, if one of them should happen to cum, he is eliminated from the game as well. Good luck, gentlemen. Your time starts…now!”

At the signal all four began stroking, William and Theo at a pretty good pace, Jerry and Ed much slower. It was apparent that Jerry and Ed were just trying to stay in the game and finish their strokes before the 10 minutes was up, not worrying about the extra prize money. William and Theo, on the other hand, were clearly competing for that extra $2000 for finishing in five minutes.

Take a moment and do the math: In five minutes, there are 300 seconds. To do 1000 strokes in that time, you have to do just over 3 strokes…every second! Now, I understand why Ed was taking his time. If he’s been in chastity for up to six weeks, and been doing this kind of game on stage, he must be horny as hell by now. Doing 3 strokes a second would surely send him over the edge. But William and Theo were new contestants, so probably thought they could get away with trying for it.

The screen showed a counter, with each contestant’s stroke total, which apparently they could see, too. William had fallen behind Theo, and picked up the pace a little around the 3 minute mark. But that was apparently too much for him, because a few seconds later he suddenly let go. He was too late…even without the stimulus he began shooting his load out onto the stage. “Fuck, “ he cried, and grabbed hold once again, I guess figuring that if he was going to lose, he might as well enjoy it. But it was too late, the orgasm was mostly ruined by now.

At the four and a half minute mark, Theo was really starting to show the strain. He only had about 50 strokes to go, but more and more he had to stop, which only meant going faster when he started up again. Jerry and Ed were well back of his total (although they still had to average over one and a half strokes every second to meet the 10 minute requirement). With a supreme look of concentration, Theo put on a burst of speed, and when his count clicked over to 1000, the clock showed an elapsed time of 4:58...he had just made it! He fell to his knees, his hands raised up in triumph, as the other two continued their methodical stroking. Both finished with about 15 seconds to spare.

“Congratulations, Theo!” the hostess said. “Now you’ll have some money available for the bidding round. Poor William…better luck next time. We’ll be back with the bidding round after these messages.”
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:24 PM   #62
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

just amazing thank you for continuing with the story

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:29 AM   #63
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

I am looking forward to the next instalment

Hidden Public, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Nudity, Voyeurism, Toys, Light to Medium Pain (Pegs etc)
Limits:
Friends, Family, Scat, Beastiality, Hair, Findom, Work, Blood, Scat, Vomit

andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:05 AM   #64
Irishblond

I'm loving this as well as the original story. Please continue when you can.
Irishblond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #65
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 22)

After the break, the guys were once again led out on stage, without their chastity devices, each fully erect. The hostess began to explain how the bidding worked. “This is where our contestants get a chance to earn a little relief, as well as to take home some of that prize money. In a moment, we’ll bring out our Vixen of the Week, who will describe what she will do to the highest bidder. The winning bidder will not only win his relief, but gets to take home any remaining prize money he has accumulated. Our Vixen also gets to take home the money she has…earned. If none of our contestants makes a bid, then she gets 1 minute with each one, to try and make them cum. If she succeeds, she takes home whatever money that contestant has accumulated.”

So, wait a sec. A guy is going to offer some money for whatever sexual favors the girl has offered? I think I know the name of this game…it’s called prostitution! Not that I have any moral indignation against it, but it’s not exactly legal in most states. Makes me wonder where they filmed this show, since California isn’t one of them.

The hostess continued, “Minimum bids are $1000, and the minimum raise is also $1000. So Ed, if you are desperate enough, you can shut out the others with a $3000 bid. Willing to do that, sight unseen?”

“Not a chance,” said Ed. “I’m here for the long haul!”

“That’s the spirit! Now let’s bring out our Vixen of the Week. Let’s welcome.Michelle!”

Okay, now there are thousands of Michelles The odds of it being that Michelle are…

Apparently 100%. There was my ex, back on another game show.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #66
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

wow that was a great twist to the story didn't see that coming

Old 06-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #67
taw210

Wow! Im usually not into this kind of stuff but your story is amazing! Keep posting!(:

not owned but strongly submissive - loves to live up to and exceed expectations

loves: orgasm control, tease/denial, spanking, anal

taw210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:08 AM   #68
insomniac

Great twist (and the whole idea for the show)! Keep going!
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:01 AM   #69
Jonfron
getDare Sweetheart

I have been meaning to say this for a while, but I love your story, It is so well written and I just love it.

limits: Family, friends, skat, permanent, social suicide

Have I been good or naughty? You tell me. Are you enough to control me?

Female/ bi curious/22/US height 5'3 weight 130lb bra size 36 C
Jonfron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #70
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 23)

Michelle was wearing a short, sexy little black cocktail dress, which showed off her legs very nicely. She had cut her hair since the last time I saw her, but it still draped around her shoulders nicely. She was asked what she planned on doing for the highest bidder.

“The best damn blow job you’ve ever had, boys.” The crowd roared with approval. “And will suck out, and swallow, every…last…drop.” The roar got even louder. She gave the three guys an absolutely smoldering look, and licked her lips seductively.

I remembered full well the skill Michelle had giving oral, and those memories (and the way she looked) soon had me as erect as the guys on the show. Without thinking, I started stroking, but then remembered that I wasn’t supposed to play like that before my own appearance on “War of the Sexes” next week, and reluctantly stopped.

Since Ed could outbid the others, he was again given the option to do so, or make a lower bid if he wished. He again declined. “I need the money. Sorry sweetheart, it’s a hell of an offer.”

Jerry was given the next chance. He looked like he was seriously considering it, but finally declined as well. Much to Michelle’s disappointment, Theo turned down her offer too.

But she still had a chance to earn some cash. She had one minute with each one, in an effort to get him to cum, and win his money. She was given her choice of who to start with, and naturally started with Ed, who had the largest bank. She grabbed his cock, and rather than sucking it, began rubbing the head of it vigorously. The tension showed on Ed’s face as Michelle did her best to get him to cum, but somehow he managed to resist for the minute. She then moved on to Theo, who had started to go a little soft in the meantime. She quickly had him hard again though, and using just her index finger, began tickling him and that “sweet spot” that guys have, just under the head. Clearly she had him right on the edge of orgasm, but couldn’t quite get him to cum, as his minute ran out. She finally turned her attention to Jerry, who was still hard as a rock (as was I, after seeing all this!). This time she did go with her strength, sucking and licking for all it’s worth (in this case, around $2000). About 45 seconds in, Jerry tensed up, and Michelle tried to pull away suddenly, I guess in an effort to ruin his orgasm, since he started to shoot his load right away. Michelle was too slow in getting out of the way though…his splooge hit her square in the face!

The hostess told Jerry “Sorry, but that’s gonna cost you your $2000, and your time with us on the show. But Michelle, you get his money, and maybe you’ll have more luck the next time we see you. Well, that’s all for this week, we’ll see you next time, with Ed, Theo, and 2 new contestants. Bye for now!”

Next time we see you? Did this mean Michelle was some kind of “regular” on this show? Is this why Karen at the studio thought I’d be a good “fit” for this show? Because it might get Michelle and I together on stage?

It made me wonder what Karen was up to. And it got me thinking…just how much did I want Michelle back?
Old 07-13-2012, 09:21 PM   #71
pokeherking

love your stuff. keep doing what you do!
pokeherking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #72
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow really great can't wait for more!
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:24 PM   #73
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 24)

I was more than a little dazed as I watched the credits. There was a lot to consider. I noticed “Karen St. Clair” as the show’s producer, which I expected, but her name came up again as “Executive Producer” (which, for you non-Hollywood types, often refers to the financial backer to the show). There was more to Ms. St. Clair than met the eye here.

So why did she think I was such a good fit for that show? Was it because I seemed to be willing to stroke myself in front of others? Did she think that, since I had broken up with Michelle, I was used to “not getting any” for a long period of time? Neither of those were particularly flattering.

Or was she hoping to see a poignant on-stage reunion between two star-crossed lovers, forced to compete against each other, like something out of “The Hunger Games.” (but without the deadly consequences…I hope!)

I was definitely going to have to have another chat with Karen, and soon. I hoped to do so when I went in for the taping, which was…in 3 days!
Old 07-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #74
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

I hope you continue soon...really hot story!
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #75
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

this story is amazing

Advertisements
Kink Talk