Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #46
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

nice job, i like how the fondling gives more money, good twist

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:52 AM   #47
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 18)

After a commercial break, the game started up again with new categories, the questions having a higher value. The bank had built up to $5000 when Abby scored a “Double Betrayal.” For $1000, she was allowed to pick two players. They were to be stripped if not already, and in addition, they were to French kiss each other for 15 seconds. I think both guys were looking forward to kissing Mary, but there grins turned to shock when Abby chose the two guys! Phil yelled “Hey, she can’t do that, can she?!”

Turns out that yes, she could!

They must have edited this part of the show, because the two guys took forever to undress. But finally, they were led to center stage, and after much cajoling by everyone in the studio, tentatively started kissing. “We need to see some tongue there guys…the 15 seconds won’t start until you do,” the host told them. After what must have seemed like an eternity to them, the guys were told to stop. Alan’s face was beet-red as he returned to his place (as would Phil’s I imagine, if we could be able to tell).

The round continued, the bank building back up to $7000, when Phil also won a “Double Betrayal.” He was awarded $1000, and allowed to pick two players, one of whom would perform one minute of oral on the other! Phil saw this as an opportunity to get back at Abby, so he had her go down on Mary. The girls were led to a couch on the right of the stage, Mary sat on the edge of it and spread her legs, and Abby knelt down. After what may just have been the hottest minute in the history of cable television, a buzzer sounded, and Abby stood up. It took Mary a little longer to get moving.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:00 AM   #48
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

seems like a bigger deal for guys to go down on each other rather than women going together, i like how you put that in

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Old 06-02-2012, 09:00 AM   #49
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

this also reminds me of Jeopardy!

Old 06-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #50
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

Please update again! This story is very good
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #51
Destiny15

I can't wait to see what happens next, I really love your story

dislike: anal, pee, pet play

limits: public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat

I don't have any toys right now

PM me, my pussy is waiting for dares

21/F/32B
Destiny15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #52
daredevil2
getDare Sweetheart

amazing please keep posting

i have a smaller dick then paaltjepaal and i want to suck his Cock!!!
daredevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #53
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 19)

The last part of the show was, naturally, “Final Betrayal.” The bank had built up to $8000. A final question was given to all the contestants, and they each wrote, not just their answers, but who they “most wanted to screw over.” If a contestant got the answer right, or no one chose his or her name, then that player got to keep his or her share of the bank. But, if the answer was wrong, and someone chose him or her, then the player (or players) that chose that contestant got that share of the prize money, and got to give one final humiliation.

The question was asked, the responses written and revealed. And everyone had the answer right.

Except Phil. And Abby had written his name down.

The final prizes were added up. Mary walked away with $2000, Alan with $2500, and Abby with $5500 (her share, Phil’s share, and the extra money Phil had scored earlier). Phil of course won nothing.

Phil was made to kneel at a bench, such that he was facing the audience, his arms, legs, and body securely strapped down…he wasn’t going anywhere! Abby appeared behind him, wearing a strap-on!

Phil kept yelling, “What’s going on back there.” Abby’s strap-on was lubed up, and Phil quickly found out what was “going on back there.” Phil’s expression was a combination of shock and pain as Abby slowly penetrated him, then started slowly pumping back and forth. His hands started clenching and unclenching as Abby picked up a little speed. Finally, after about a minute, she withdraw, and Phil breathed a sigh of relief.

My mind was racing as the credits rolled. As with every show I had seen so far, there was a serious “What the fuck did I just see?” moment. But I also knew that I was going to have to find a way to get on this show, too. All I needed were three friends….
Old 06-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #54
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Sorry the updates have been scarce (and in some cases short) lately. This is a busy time of the year for me work-wise, and haven't had much opportunity to write. Another chapter should be coming soon, and to all of those who have "volunteered" to be in the story, don't worry, your day in front of the cameras is coming soon! I'll let each person know when their appearance is.

Thank you all for the feedback! And to those who rated the thread! If anyone has an idea for the shows, please PM me.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:40 PM   #55
Destiny15

love your story, I can't wait for new chapters

21/F/32B
Old 06-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #56
kandou

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguy2241 View Post
Sorry the updates have been scarce (and in some cases short) lately. This is a busy time of the year for me work-wise, and haven't had much opportunity to write.
No need to apologise, real life has to come first to this sort of thing.

Always look forward to the updates, mind
kandou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #57
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 20)

The next night was the show that Karen had “suggested” I would be a good candidate for. The show was “King of Denial”, and featured four contestants, all male (Karen thought I should be on this one? What the fuck!). Introductions were made: There was Ed, who had already accumulated $6000, about 6 feet tall with dark hair and blue eyes. Jerry, a short, stocky Asian, had $2000. William, about 5’9” with bright red hair, and Theo, a thin, almost nerdy looking African-American, were both introduced as being new to the show (Ah, so the others must have earned their money on previous shows...but how?).

The hostess, a rather stunning brunette, was saying, “And how do our contestants accumulate that cash, you may ask? By remaining celibate. For every week, they gain another $1000. But we don’t trust them to stay hands off. No way! Okay boys, it’s time to show them.” The four of them all began undressing, William and Theo a little slower than the others. Eventually, all were undressed.

But not quite nude! Strapped to every contestant was a male chastity device!

“That’s right folks! To earn that $1000, all our guys have to do is agree to wear one of these for a week.” Seems easy enough, right? Well, after this commercial break, we’ll give them a chance to earn even more…and maybe separate some of them from that…hard…earned cash,” she said with a wink.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:37 PM   #58
Destiny15

so glad you got around to posting again, can't wait for more

21/F/32B
Old 06-19-2012, 06:15 AM   #59
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

i like THIS show!

Old 06-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #60
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

wow! I like this new game can't wait for more....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk