Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-29-2020, 08:02 AM   #1
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default the auction

You open your eyes. It doesn't make any difference. It's still pitch black inside the locked metal box. You are curled up to fit in, there is no space to move. You are aware of motion outside. The metal box you are in is travelling- travelling fast, most likely in a car. You lift your head up slightly to try to hear anything, but instead you hit your head on the lid of the metal box. You wince and lie back down. You can feel the cold metal on your naked skin. You are wearing nothing except a pair of latex panties and a latex bra. You can feel the latex suctioned against your skin, sticking to it, fitting like a glove. You shiver slightly, the hairs on your arms raising.

You try to remember how you got here. You had agreed to meet up with a friend the night before, someone you'd met online. You'd met five times before so hadn't been worried - but now... well maybe you should have been. There is a fog, you can't remember anything except leaving your house to go and meet them.

You are aware that the feeling of motion has stopped. You hold your breath. You hear a door slam, feet crunching on gravel. There is a strange hissing noise and then you feel the box be picked up. The person carrying you grunts slightly with the effort. There is another door slam and more gravel crunching. The box is swinging back and forth, you feel your body slipping and sliding slightly. You tuck your head in more - scared to hit it on the metal. The gravel noise has stopped and then all of a sudden the box stops too. There is a click and the box lid is opened. Light pours in - blinding you. You squint but you can't see anything, the light is too strong and your eyes are struggling to adjust. A mask is pulled over your head, blocking out the light and any chance of seeing your captor. You feel fingers at your mouth, you open it - anything for an easy life. A large ring gag is shoved in, and then a plug fills the gap - leaving you struggling for breath. You breathe deeply through your nose. Hands grab your arms and you are pulled up to standing. You feel metal clamp around your ankles, and then your wrists. You feel a tug at your wrists as someone pulls you along behind them. You stand patiently and wait.

There are voices all around. Every so often you take a couple of steps further forwards. Suddenly you can make out the details of the voices. "100, do I have anyone with 150, I do 150, now its 200." your stomach sinks. You are at an auction. And judging from the way you are being presented - you are one of the items in the auction. Butterflies fill your stomach making you nervous, you try to step backwards to get away but the person holding the chain has you too tight and you just stumble.

"And now for lot 172, an obedient slave for anyone to own," the auctioneer's voice reaches you. You are dragged forwards, you can feel wood beneath your bare feet. The voices are a lot louder. You are lot 172. "Will need heavy handling and training, inexperienced but easily mouldable," the auctioneer continues. "In pristine condition by the looks of it. Let's start the bidding at £20." There is a flurry of sounds. "I have 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 110, do I have any advances on 110, 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200, 210, 220, 230. I have 230 as the current highest bid. Anyone else. Going once. 240, 250, 260, 270, 280, 290, 300, 320, 340, 360, 380, 400. Any advances on 400. We have 750. Wow, that's a jump. 750 from a telephone bidder, 760, 770, 780, 790, 800. 820, 840. 840 going once," there is a slight pause, "going twice," another pause. "Sold for £840. Please head up to collect your item and pay." A gavel sounds. There is another tug at the chains and you shuffle forwards and off the stage, down a few steps. There are voices, one is definitely female the other is male. They are discussing payment. Your chains are released and the metal hits into your left leg. There is a moment when you want to run for it but you remember your legs are chained together - you wouldn't get very far. There is the sound of keys and the chains are taken off your wrist and ankles. A hand grabs your shoulder and pushes you forward. You have no choice but to follow. You still can't see, you are still gagged an you are still practically naked. You feel gravel under your feet and a cool breeze on your skin - you are outside. You are still being forced forwards. There is the sound of a car unlocking and then a door is opened. You step in. You are pushed so you are in the middle seat. A hand grabs your left ankle and pulls it towards the door, it is placed in a metal cuff at the base of the seat and attached. You hear another door open, then your right foot is experiencing the same treatment. Then a hand grabs your right wrist, lifts it above your head and attaches it to a metal chain from the roof. Your left hand experiences the same treatment. There are two slams as the doors are closed and then two more as the people who brought you get in and close the doors. You feel the rumble as the car starts to drive off.

Note: So I was reading back through what I had written for the sequel to Holly's fantasy and realised I hate it. So instead I came up with this as a temporary thing whilst I attempt to map out what is going to happen in the sequel

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RainbowSky for this post:
Old 03-31-2020, 05:17 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Apart from the rumble of the engine there is complete silence in the car. The people who brought you don't say a word. You wonder if they are male or female. Suddenly there is a louder vibrating noise. You frown in confusion, no idea where it has come from. The plug in your gag is pulled out, leaving your mouth wide open. But not for long. A moment later, a vibrating dildo is shoved into your open mouth. It goes deep, causing you to gag, and almost choke. You swallow hard, trying to keep your airways open. The vibrations are making your teeth hurt and your head. You can't concentrate because all you can hear is the noise of the dildo. There are quiet voices from the front, but the noise is too loud for you to hear anything.

It feels like hours have passed by the time the car stops. The dildo is turned off and pulled out of your mouth. Within seconds the plug is back in - preventing you for screaming from help. Two car doors open and close. And then two more open. You feel hands scrabbling at your restraints - releasing your wrists and ankles. It isn't until your arms drop by your side that you realise how heavy they feel, and how numb. A hand grabs your wrist and yanks sharply towards the. You feel your shoulder jolt and begin to slide over the seats towards the puller. Your feet make connection with something wet and soft. You dig your toes in. You can feel mud - you must be on grass.

You are led across the grass and soon the grass turns to cold, damp hard flagstones. Your toe scraps a ledge. 'Steps' you think. You pick up your feet higher, being careful to feel the air and the ground before placing a foot carefully down. You go up 20 steps before you are forced forwards across more cold stone.

Your body relaxes as you pass through the doorway. The heat from the building warming up your exposed skin. You are lead through a winding twisting set of corridors until you walk into a chilly room. You are led over to a wall. A hand pushes you down so you assume you need to lie down. You are laying on a cool, rubber like material. The plug is removed again and a thin plastic, flexible tube replaces it. You breath cautiously but you can taste clean, fresh air. You lay still. Around you, you can hear footsteps and clinking noises. Then you feel more of the rubber like material enclose you - from head to foot. You begin to panic. Your breathing turns more shallow and you are trying to gasp for air. There is a loud whirring noise and all the air between you and the material is sucked out. You are completely enclosed - no way out. You wriggle but can't move an inch. You feel hands grasp you through the rubber and suddenly you are being picked up. They carry you out the room and stand you up. There is a rustling, you can hands gently brushing your waist. Then you are laid down on the floor. You hear the footsteps leave and wonder what is going to happen next.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
Old 04-01-2020, 08:39 AM   #3
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Everything is super alert. Your touch, your smell, your hearing, your taste. Everything except sight. You can feel the latex enveloping your body, right in the cracks of your toes, fingers, nose. You can smell the potent smell of rubber up your nostrils. You can taste fresh, cool, clean air. You can hear nothing. Not a single sound.

And then suddenly a floorboard creaks. Several floors above you but there was a definite creak. Then you hear a voice talking fast, excitedly. Then there are footsteps, loudly running down the stairs. The door slams open. The room is enveloped in deathly silence.

"Happy 21st birthday," a female voice says cheerfully. A moment of understanding flits through your mind, the hands earlier on your waist were tying a ribbon. You have been sold and then gifted as a present. In a few moments you will belong to the birthday person. You feel arousal surge through you- the idea of having no control, the terror of being controlled but the freedom to not work, just live and serve.

You can hear wrapping paper being ripped off other presents scattered near your head and body. It's loud. Your aching to be touched, arousal now flooding your body. You just want the latex to be ripped off, and you revealed underneath.

"This is your main present," a male voice says. You feel a hand touch your latex coated feet.

"Really? You got me one? All mine?" a younger, male voice cries. There is no noise but the young male hollers loudly. You guess the parents must have nodded. "I can't wait to get started," the voice says, suddenly sounding mean and vicious. "But first I'm going to leave the cunt trapped for a little while longer. See how long it can last before it needs to go."

You tense in fear. Your bladder was already pushing hard and you were concentrating hard on not pissing yourself, but you were going to have wait even longer. You start to protest, but the only sound that escapes is warbled murmurs. A hand grabs your shoulder, lifts you up and starts dragging you from the room. Thump, Thump, Thump. You are dragged up the stairs, your ankles being thwacked against the stairs and the wall. You are then dragged down a corridor, and propped up against something hard.

"I can't wait to see what you look like under there," the voice whispers close to your ear.

A/N: I've been really careful not to mention the gender of the main character. If this is to continue obviously I would have to decide if it is male or female to be able to describe what happens. So this might be finished as is, as I want as many people as possible to be able to picture this happening to them.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Last edited by RainbowSky; 04-01-2020 at 09:16 AM.
Old 04-01-2020, 08:47 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Loving it! Keep them cumming!

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 09:47 AM   #5
Jojo246

cant wait for the sequel either
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:23 AM   #6
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Your bladder is fit to bursting. You grumble loudly, trying to be heard. You need to be released to go to the bathroom. "Iynaeeagahtuhatoilet," you struggle out loud with the tube buried in your open mouth.

"Sorry," the young male says. "What did you say?" he asked.

"Iynaeeagahtuhatoilet," you manage to stumble out again.

"Do you need the bathroom?" he asked. You try to nod and feel the latex move slightly.

"yah," you manage to gabble out. There is no response but you feel fingers on the latex and suddenly air rushed in and around you. You clenched your bladder tightly to prevent the sudden rush of air making you lose control. The tube is pulled out of your ring gag and the latex is peeled off. You are now left in your ring gag, mask, latex panties and the latex bra. You feel his hands on your arm and you are lead forwards. You are feeling quite shaky and your legs feel very wobbly. You stop suddenly and you feel fingers at your waist. You swallow as hard as you can - which is difficult given the gag. You are about to reveal all to the person who now owns you. The latex panties are pulled down to your ankles. You feel a breeze between your legs and you feel a sense of relief. You had been getting very hot, sticky and sweaty down there.

"well sit down," he says. You bend at the knees expecting to make contact pretty quickly but you don't. You hear a frustrated sigh and are pushed downwards. Your legs give way and your ass makes contact with hard plastic. You feel anxious. You realise you are sat on a children's potty. You try to hold your piss in as you are feeling embarrassed but you can't. There is a loud streaming noise as the piss hits the plastic. You can feel it splashing against your backside. It stops. You stand back up, and you go to grab your panties. A hand stops you. "No, no more panties. And you can take that bra off too."

You nod and move your arms to your sides. You grasp the latex and pull slowly upwards, careful not to hit yourself in the face or move the mask. Yo don't want to get in trouble for moving something by accident. You drop the bra to the floor. You stand bare naked in front of your new owner.

You can hear his footsteps wandering around doing something but you have no idea what it is. You feel nervous and embarrassed about being exposed. You wonder what will happen next.

AMA

Read my stories
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me

Advertisements
Kink Talk