Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2017, 02:42 AM   #1
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Default Introducing the Masterwants patent decision making service for females

Females, life can be hard sometimes, too many decisions to make, nobody make decisions for you? Indecisive? Just need someone to tell you what to do?

So if you need help deciding what to wear, what underwear to put on, how to masturbate, how many times to edge, what to eat, how much exercise to do, how many times to spank yourself, what dare to choose etc. etc. you can now use this service.

You could let me decide or put your fate in the hands of a dice roll or a coin flip. I will take care of that for you and you won't have to think for yourself. If you'd like me to choose items from a picture or a link this is also possible.

Feel free to PM me with your decision difficulties and I will take away your indecisiveness issue. You must put "decision" in the header of your message and give me full details of the options that you face.

I will then inform you of my decision as soon as possible. Obviously if your decision involves things of a time limited nature, breathing, putting out your flaming clothes etc. you may want to choose other alternatives.

Last edited by Masterwants; 05-03-2017 at 02:45 AM.
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Masterwants for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk