Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-20-2017, 06:20 PM   #16
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomkitty View Post
I'm adding 60 minutes too

Thankyou RandomKitty, I am now at 3 hours 2 mins in the bank,

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TEASE ME,YOU CAN GIVE ME: light anal tasks/punishments or nipple play punishments to increase my hornyness. . . remember I cant touch my cock and balls until I have run out of banked time to wear my harness.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:43 PM   #17
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

I will add 60 minutes if you cast a vote as I ask in the pm I am about to send to you. No vote - no time added.

EDIT vote confirmed. 60 minutes added.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-20-2017 at 06:52 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:53 PM   #18
demonhunter198

im adding 60 mins

dislikes: spanking, hard bondage, nudity, orgasm control

limits: extreme pain, scat, blood, vomit, public, illegal, social suicide, family and friends, cum eating, pics
dont bother giving as a task/dare: edging
demonhunter198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:59 PM   #19
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thankyou MarvHarvey & demonhunter198 I have added your times.

I now have 4 hours and 20 mins in the bank, and am still wearing my device.
Times a ticking mite be over tonight. I would love to be able to orgasm.

Sould I do any teasing tasks to myself. remember I cant touch my dick or balls.... But my nipples ass and anything else is a go!
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Old 01-20-2017, 08:57 PM   #20
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I am Getting UNBELIEVABLY HONEY, I have spent over 5 hours with my balls being cramped and tugged in a cock ball harness, and I have had an anal plug inserted for 10 hours today... I currently have 2 hours and 40 mins left in the bank...
Once the bank reaches 0 I will be able to play with my cock and balls again..
If I get more requests tonight I wount be able to finish before bed and this will continue on until I finish this and jerk off. but I will need to do another dare of 74 in out thrust with my anal dildo...... this could drag on as long as it takes.

Any other nipple or anal teases anyone would like to add to my torment
Old 01-20-2017, 09:03 PM   #21
itsVoqy

i add in 60 more
itsVoqy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:04 PM   #22
Gaming_Darester

Minus half an hour

Dislikes: Scat play, social suside, feet, sounding.

I am open to new things.

Kik: skunkyboy

35 Orgasms left this year
Gaming_Darester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:10 PM   #23
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Thank you itsVoqy&Gaming_Darester

I am now at 3 hours and 10 min in the bank.
Old 01-20-2017, 11:48 PM   #24
Gaming_Darester

Minus another half an hour

Dislikes: Scat play, social suside, feet, sounding.

I am open to new things.

Kik: skunkyboy

35 Orgasms left this year
Gaming_Darester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 11:51 PM   #25
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default Day 1 Complete, Sleep then Day 2 begins

Its 3am here and Its been a tiring day to say the least, I was unable to finish today and need to sleep so anyone who has commented today can also do so tomorrow. This dare goes until I clear the banked hours.

The current amount of banked time is 40 mins.

I cant touch my penis and balls other then applying the harness..

Wow, Is all I can Say! What a fun first day. Today was such an amazing yet tormenting day... Never have I been able to do such a long workup without giving in and cumming like a selfish person.

Today I had a start to a long weekend from work and I had no plans made. My day started early, I awoke and had my morning coffee, by 10 O'clock I was looking on GD. I had it in my mind that I was going to be naughty today. I was wearing my English cock and ball harness for a hour on and off and then I was dared to try and wear it as much as I can(more like a personal goal).

So there fourth I started my journey, Today was so many ups and downs. all day I was constantly putting on my harness for 20 mins then removing for about 1 or less mins then re applying it. so on top of the ball cock bondage I had to deal with ruff housing my manhood every 20 mins..

I was getting me really worked up so I inserted a med plug, about 1/12 inches W by 5 inches High,I kept that in all day from 11:30am - 1:30am(11:30 - 01:30) , Wearing the plug all day and also doing 6 hours and 40 mins of ball bondage just only in this thread made me so so so very horny.
I wanted to be able to cum so my twisted mind devised a loop hole... no pun intend.. If I can't touch my dick and balls then I mite be able to cum from anal play.
Around 130 am I took out the med buttplug and tryed riding my xl 10 inch anal dildo. after some time I did a dared 75 full up down squats over the whole dildo... then I proceed to use my inflatable hefty anal probe and stretched my ass ass much as i could.. I was able to shove the very large nut sack about 5 inches wide by 3 tall into my ass, once my hole accepted the fake nutsack I could fell it expanding past the size of my bone, I've never felt so full!
I wanted to masturbate and cum really bad at this point, around 1am I got out my med dildo and attempted to hit my gspot with 2784 full in out strokes in every position i came close to cumming but could not, to finish things off I put clothespins on my nipples and one on my foreskin (harness still on) and attached a 3 lb weight and held a piece of the chain in my mouth to stop it from falling (thus pulling the clamps off.)
I then proceeded to pound my ass with the med dildo while on all fours until my mouth tied and the chain slipped from my mouth dropping the weights pulling the clamps off

Last edited by Robert_Z_man; 01-20-2017 at 11:59 PM. Reason: -.5hr fromGamingDarestar unseen before tally
Old 01-21-2017, 12:03 AM   #26
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

I'll add 60 minutes to your bank, and let's make tomorrow more fun. Why don't you wear your plug until you finish your harness time, with the exception of doing your business. You might be plugged for quite a while.
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:07 AM   #27
Agnew

i'll add 60 minutes

Likes: Edging, CBT, Hard Ball Busting, Spanking, Orgasm Control, Bets/Gambling, Pics (No Face)

Limits: Face Pics, Cams, Public, Crossdressing, Anal, Messy

TOYS

PM DARES
Agnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:13 AM   #28
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiAlly View Post
I'll add 60 minutes to your bank, and let's make tomorrow more fun. Why don't you wear your plug until you finish your harness time, with the exception of doing your business. You might be plugged for quite a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnew View Post
i'll add 60 minutes

just like that and two more hours for tomorrow.. Allison I will take you up on that challange.. altho my ass is really sore. I will insert the med plug now and try to sleep and keep it in untill the end. I will pm you for a punishment encase I fail.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:28 AM   #29
KawaiiAlly
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_Z_man View Post
just like that and two more hours for tomorrow.. Allison I will take you up on that challange.. altho my ass is really sore. I will insert the med plug now and try to sleep and keep it in untill the end. I will pm you for a punishment encase I fail.
Since you asked me to post a punishment publicly,
I think an acceptable punishment would be to spank each ass cheek 200 times while wearing nipple clamps.
Thanks for accepting my challenge.
Also, you called me by my full first name. *blush*
38D
I am pre-op, and I have lots of toys. If you want to know if I have something, please ask! Simple list: many gags, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, locks, collars, buttplugs, vibrators, nipple clamps, chastity cages and more!
PM Dares
BDSM Test
KIK: allisonmiyu
Tellonym: https://tellonym.me/AlliChan34
KawaiiAlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 08:29 AM   #30
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

Default Failed To Keep Plug Inserted +Day 2 A.M Report

I have failed to keep the buttplug inserted until the end of the challenge, at the 15 hour mark last night I awoke from my sleep and could feel my heart beat in my ass hole. the pain was just to much my hole was just to irritated from all the fucking earlier in the night. I have just awoken now. I will do my punishment latter today.. If ANYONE REQUIRES VIDEO PROOF of my punishment. Please PM me..

Day 2 report A.m

Today I slept in until 10:30, I just currently put on my Cock ball harness and will try to get in as may hours as I can. I may heft to step out of the house and help a friend for a few hours so if I get enough time added today I may no be able to finish and be able to jerk off with my penis and balls today..

If anyone has any suggestions or tasks dares, please leave them here.
Remember I cant touch my cock and balls until this thread is complete.

Current banked time is 2 hr 20 mins

Advertisements
Kink Talk