Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #181
Dawotch

Send a message via AIM to Dawotch Send a message via Yahoo to Dawotch
Default Hello

Hello tord members, I've been lurking here for a few days unsure of wear to start. That's partly because I'm not used to jumping into something that's already started with no real landing point...like hopping into a double dutch jump rope competition right from the audience. But I figured I'd start here and go from there, so a few details about myself. Well I'm 28, American though I currently live and work in Germany, I'm mostly a digital artist but will use paper if I'm away from my computer, I'm also a digital musician though that is more of a hobby than any of my other creative ventures. I'm a writer, and also a very big geek, though I'm partial about what I watch so with that thought I would call my self an elitist in my own mind. On a slightly dirty light, I'm a Dom, and self styled professional pervert, which is my elegant way of saying that I can and probably will take normal everyday conversation and pervert it, but it's all harmless fun to me. I'm really just around here to pick up some new friends, and new experiences. Because life is nothing more than a series of experiences and I'd rather have a lot of pleasant ones than a few unpleasant ones.
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
"

From Shakespeare's Sonnet 57

I have thoughts about deep things too
Ask me stuff, I'll answer
I have a blog here too, it gets more attention than my real blog.

Dawotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 08:56 AM   #182
Ranzid
Account Banned

Hello, I'm ranzid , long time internet gremlin ( I scamper around finding bad things) and recently introduced to the sub/dom thing , im here to learn more and maybe find a new victim... did i say victim? I mean special friend

Ive joined here as some of the dares a most devious and fun .. and I like that .. so yea thats me
Ranzid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:17 AM   #183
ljfairy

Hi Im Lj, Ive been lurking for several months after finding the site when I was looking for dares for my friend.
I am usually a sub, and will try most things

Here to lurk and read and learn and play

Fairy
ljfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:51 PM   #184
Intumesce

Send a message via MSN to Intumesce

So... I'm here, rejoice?

Okay fair enough, who am I? My name is Twan, I'm 19 years old and from Holland, yes the country of legal weed and prostitutes... But that is of no concern. I'm here because I was lured in by the D/s area and as the random internet user I am, immidiatly registered and posted an advert, of course not thinking about actually establishing myself as the nice guy I think I am .

So I'm going to figure out where I ended up now after a (non-) drunk stuper and maybe post here and there.

Your always post-hunting new nutt-job
Twan .
Intumesce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #185
WristShot54
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to WristShot54
Default Hi all!

Fairly new to the site and have been lurking for a week or so before jumping in. I love the idea and am down for most things.

I love to meet new people so send my a line if you feel so inclined
WristShot54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:28 PM   #186
sizzle

Im a 15 year old guy from canada, i love to golf and i live for the summer and my cottage
i'm gay too... well thats what i think right now, who knows. kinda wish i was straight/ bi
i have a thing for short cute boys with justin bieber flow
I like to cook too, id like to think i'm ok at it haha
Old 01-15-2011, 09:31 AM   #187
physosophy

A few things about myself, I am 24 and a graduate student in physics. I have been interested in better understanding my dominant tendencies, which I hope to explore more. I should be getting into that soon enough.

Hopefully I will find what I am looking for.
physosophy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #188
Muffin

I'm a 15 year old girl from the Netherlands, came here looking for some fun dares for my friends and me. Limits now as for what I have been lurking here till now ^^ I loveeee being controlled, dares that don't get easily noticed and anything that hurts.

~Feel free to dare me anytime.~
Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #189
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm Edgar the duck.

I have a long beak and I eat bread.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:24 PM   #190
cowhugging

Hi!
I go by Sasha, and I'm a member of PETA. Been such for... 2 years? I'm a vegan, have been for 3 years. I love role-playing and writing stories. I adore learning languages and new things in general. Above all, I am a Southern Baptist Christian, and I love God with all of my heart.
If you want to know more, PM's are nice, too.

PS: I have been studying French for three years. Alors, je parle français en peu.

: Ice, Orgasm Control, Pain
: Family, spanking
: Anal, Public, Family and Friends, Illegal, Animals etc.

I have no toys!!!
cowhugging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:34 AM   #191
ozmandius

Default you can call me OZ

Hello, you can call me OZ.

I'm a 43 yr old college educated professional who lives in NW Arkansas. I'm an avid Razorback fan who enjoys movies, reading, beer, a good bottle of wine or a stiff drink. I like to have my back rubbed and feet washed and I've been known to give a foot massage in return if treated right.
I'm confident in who I am and what I'm looking for so this site will be my avenue to achieve these goals.

I've read quite a few post here and I like it and I'm really excited to get to know some of you - not all of you; only some of you.

Talk to you soon.

OZ
ozmandius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 07:32 PM   #192
punky4u

Send a message via AIM to punky4u Send a message via Yahoo to punky4u

I am new here to tord. I'm into diapers pee poop. Spanking and cororner time. Don't like public lots of pain body peircing/writing or anything anal other than the banana trick (etc) will not eat drink or wear pee poop blood or any other body fluid so don't ask me
punky4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:52 AM   #193
hornyjack
Account Banned

Hi people! Bit late for this but only just spotted the thread lol :P

My name's Jack, I'm 13 and live in the South West of England. I'm still at school, but not really into sport or anything, good at IT and other subjects like English!

Always on Facebook, MSN, Skype and the internet so joined getDare for a bit of fun and so far not dissapointed! PM me or add me as a friend if you want to chat!

Jack x
hornyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:15 AM   #194
MandyMoo

I'm Amanda, or Mandy for short. I'm from the UK, age 17. Just came across the forum about a week ago and am excited about doing some dares!
MandyMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #195
LUCKYPSMILE

hey new girl here, from a small city in utah. how is everyone?

I'm single and down to anything. found this forum on the web thought it would be fun.

Will be done with high school in about 3 months.
LUCKYPSMILE is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
introduction