Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sisters Sleepover - The Sequel - The Game Continues...

Click here to read the completed story without user comments!

This story is a long awaited sequel to my previous effort, "Sister's Sleepover T or D", which at the time of writing this is the most read story on this site - so thank you for all the reads !!

I have had many, many requests to write a sequel, the most recent being today. Therefore I am pleased to announce that the planned story will go ahead.

Firstly a few warnings - this story contains sexual activity that may offend some readers. If you are offended, please read no further ! Secondly, this is fiction - the events, characters and everything else is purely fiction. The character descriptions in this story are fairly vague on purpose - in the original there is further description, however I'd like the characters images to be filled by your own imagination.
Finally, and somewhat unfortunately, the time I can spend writing is limited by 'the real world', so updates will be as and when I can do them.

In the meantime, I have a short summary of the story up to this point... or alternatively check out the full (and very long !) story, "Sister's Sleepover T or D"...

Last edited by Leopard; 04-01-2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Updating original story title
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

PREVIOUSLY, in Sister's Sleepover...

"My sister, Sarah, had a sleepover with three of her friends Bex, Claire and Jo to celebrate her birthday. During the course of the evening, whilst I was playing on my XBox, the girls started a game of Truth or Dare.
I was asked if I'd like to join in, and agreed - unaware of the consequences. As a dare, I had to ask my best friend Ed to come over, and then I had to answer the door naked to him and convince him to stay and join us.
Amazingly, Ed agreed - however he soon turned the tables on the girls - and me too - by daring the rest of us to only take dares. As the dares turn more and more humiliating, we become more and more turned on.

We were unaware that Ed was filming us on a mobile phone, and blackmailed us into becoming his slaves for the rest of the night !
We proceeded to be 'good little slaves' as instructed, but Ed decided that he wanted the 'game' to continue. We were told that, unless we wanted to risk our antics that were caught on film being sent to our friends and family, we would have to agree to answer 'dare' whenever, and wherever, he asked us ! Despite the threat of blackmail, we had learnt a lot during that evening, and looked forward to the continuation of the game with anticipation..."

Last edited by ShinyDemon; 07-14-2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Updating original story title
Old 07-14-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
Raging Rob

Eagerly awaiting! (=
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
slave_master

As am I.

After reading this, I have started reading the first story, and it is excellent so far.
slave_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you so much for the support. I've not had too much time today, but something to get you started...

The Game Continues...

Some time passed following that night without any incident, and this hightened my sister, her friends and my own anxiety. The anticipation that we could be forced to perform embarrasing or humiliating tasks at any moment both thrilled and scared us.
I still was best friends with Ed despite the threat of blackmail hanging over me, and we hung out as much as we ever did, but neither Ed or I talked about that night.

Then one day, out of the blue, Ed whispered to my "Truth or Dare" whilst we were at the watching a movie at the local cinema complex.
We had gone to see the latest comedy film with my sister, Sarah, and one of her friends from her party sleepover, Jo. Ed was sitting at the end of the aisle, I sat next to him, then my sister and then Jo.
The cinema screen was fairly empty, with only around a dozen or so other people scattered around the auditorium.
As instructed, I replied "dare", and my heart began to beat faster...
Old 07-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #6
cameem
Account Banned

awesome start but a little short.i loved your first story and cant wait to see this progress! good luck!
cameem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
myself21

What ever happened to this story?????
=[[

16/m/ny
myself21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:34 AM   #8
Visionary

Send a message via MSN to Visionary

Please continue this story...
Visionary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 03:20 PM   #9
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Once again, sorry for the delay in uploading the next chapter. I have been a bit busy over the past few weeks with one thing or another, but have finally got around to writing some more.

This part may be a little less 'climatic' than previous chapters, but this is the Truths round - hopefully you'll get something out of it.

Enjoy...

The Story Continues...

"Ok, Truths round first," Sarah said, "and I'd like to start."

My sister aimed her first question at me. "Steve, I'd like to know... thinking back to the original game that we played... when you first put your finger inside me... what were you thinking and feeling ?"

Upon hearing the question, I was spontaniously flying back in time to my sister's Birthday sleepover where it all began. I still remembered the very moment that Sarah was referring to, and as we had shared so much since then there seemed little point in trying to hold back any detail.

"To be honest, I was confused. I knew that I shouldn't be doing it... it was wrong... you were... are my sister. Yet I also felt extremely turned on by the experience - touching your most intimate area. I also felt an overwhelming sense of power, like at that moment I had control over you. Of course, we all know that soon changed !"

It was a truthful answer, and both Jo and Sarah seemed happy that I had been so open about it. Indeed, my sister's hand had subconciously made it's way to her crotch, and was slowly rubbing.

Sarah now turned to Jo, and asked "Jo, if you could choose anyone in the world to take your virginity, who would it be ?"

I was surprised that Jo was still a virgin, although I remembered back to my sister's sleepover when Jo revealed that she was indeed still a virgin. It seemed strange, considering all that had happened, that Jo was still a virgin. I really, really liked Jo, and since that unexpected kiss earlier this week I had thought about her a lot - not so much in a sexual way, but a deeper emotion. I began to anticipate a list of celebrities that Jo would choose to take her virginity, so imagine my surprise when Jo blurted out "Steve" !
I must have looked shocked, but I was really pleased by the answer. My sister did a double take, trying to think of a celebrity called Steve, then noticed the way that Jo was looking at me.

"Steve... my brother Steve ?!?" Sarah said sounding as shocked as I was.

"Uh huh." Jo replied, nodding and smiling at me.

I had initially thought that this question had been set up, but judging by Sarah's reaction, I could now tell that this was not the case.

"What have you two been up too ?" my sister asked, but Jo simply replied, "Nothing yet... besides, you've had your two truths out of us."

My sister accepted her defeat, but continued to consider the fact that something could be going on between her brother and best friend that she was not aware of.

"Ok, my turn" Jo now said, moving the game on. "Steve, your truth to tell us is... what would you rather do - suck Ed's cock or eat your sister's pussy ?"

This was a difficult question, and it seemed a strange transition coming from the girl who has just said that out of anyone on earth, she'd like me to take her viginity ! Now I was being asked whether I'd prefer to suck of my best friend or lick my sister's pussy - both equally taboo, but there was only one truthful answer. "That's easy," I replied, "it would definately be eat out my sister."

Although we were only a couple of questions into the game, I was already extremely turned on.

"Sarah, when was the last time that you masturbated, and what were you thinking about ?"

My sister blushed as she thought about the answer. "I masturbated last night, thinking about all the stuff Ed made Claire and Bex do at the mall - in particular in the changing rooms."

This was getting interesting, so I started my question where Jo's left off. I asked Sarah, "Did you fantasise that it was you in their place ?", to which my sister simply responded, "Hell, yeah ! I mean, some of the stuff they did was really embarrassing, but it made me so horny thinking about doing it." I knew what she meant - right or wrong, it made me horny thinking about my sister doing it too !

I waited a short time to think about what I had just heard before asking Jo her truth. I wanted to ask more about her virginity, and the part that she wanted me to play in removing it from her, but considered that this was probably not the time, and I sort of wanted to get Jo back for the difficult question that she had asked me, so I asked "Jo, have you ever done or fantasised about doing anything with Miles ?"
Miles was, of course, Jo's younger brother - two years and one month younger to be precise. I felt it was a justified question to ask, but regretted it as soon as Jo blushed and hesitated to respond.

"Errm... well..."

It was clear that there was something there, but Jo really didn't want to reveal what it was. Regretting asking the question, I offered to ask a different one, but Jo responded, "No, it's ok. When we were younger we used to play Doctors and Nurses, and I was always the nurse." She continued, hesitantly, "I would make him take off his trousers and underwear so I could 'examine' him, but I never let him see me."

My sister asked Jo for more details, to which Jo replied "Well, just that really. I used to look at and touch his willie. He used to get hard, but he was too young to produce anything, so it never went anywhere. He did ask me several times to be the paitent, but I always said no."

Despite the awkwardness of the situation, Jo had answered and I believed her.

"Cool - I'm glad that round is over with... now we can get on with the dares..." my sister said...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 10-31-2009, 03:24 PM   #10
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Hopefully the next chapter will be available over the next few days, and we'll be getting back onto the 'juicy' dares ;o)

Sister's Sleepover - T or D - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11496 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sequel - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=28060 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Sub Plot - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=31635 COMPLETE

Sister's Sleepover - The Trilogy Concludes - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=107154 - IN PROGRESS
Old 10-31-2009, 08:14 PM   #11
haxial
Account Banned

please reply soon. ive read all the sisters sleepover series and want this one to continue
haxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #12
::..Alice..::

Send a message via MSN to ::..Alice..::

mm, every chapter makes me so horny (:

-Twilight

Last edited by ::..Alice..::; 12-23-2009 at 01:24 AM.
::..Alice..:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #13
John332
getDare Sweetheart

nice work - your stories are great! Keep it up!
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:32 PM   #14
deadly

this is the best story i've read in my entire life.....seriously! i'm willing to say its better then the harry potter books

its just far too good!!! keep it up xD
Old 12-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #15
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for all the comments - as always, they are always read and appreciated.

In response to the comment above, I just wish that they could earn as much money for the author as the Harry Potter books did for JK !!

Also, a big thank you to "stevie", who PM'd me - I did try to reply, but unfortunately your settings are set to not receive private messages. In response to your message, I had a great Christmas, and best wishes to you - and all my readers - for a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.

There is still a lot to cum (excuse the pun) in this story, and I'm hoping to get the next part of this one posted over the next few days.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover