Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-15-2024, 08:13 AM   #361
Forconnoisseuronly

My clit is too sensitive now after yesterday's punishment that only a wet cool towel on it helps.

( I fell like a walking duck today. Lol)
Old 05-15-2024, 09:06 PM   #362
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

If you can control the mind, then the body will soon follow.
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 11:56 PM   #363
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Without some sort of evidence the person I'm talking is actually in the photo, I generally assume it's fake, although I try not to be rude about it or even directly mention this assumption. It's not hard to work a few simple tests into requests/dares/tasks. And then I am occasionally—very pleasantly—surprised when this assumption turns out to be proven false through further interaction.

I cannot even understand why. I'm so genuinely curious about this. Is it genuinely exciting? (How? Why?) Is there a feeling of superiority in fooling people? (They usually aren't.) Is it trolling? (It's barely a shrug from me before I move on.) I truly don't see the motivation but there must be one because it happens so often.

If anyone who actually does this is lurking, can you say why?
I think its simple they like it because they get to fantasize/role-play pretending to be a giiiirl. It would feel like a more real fantasy to actually be treated like a girl because you're pretending to be one. And it probably does feel powerful to be sneaky and get away with it; it's not true submission just roleplaaay because the idea of being a girl turns them on

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM   #364
pluky
getDare Devil

Sir's toy mistakenly used first person pronouns 9 times so far.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:45 PM   #365
pluky
getDare Devil

Sir's toy can use a lot of words when she speaks of herself in third person as long as it mentions who she belongs to. Yet she always tends to stick with "toy" for some reason, it just feels more natural. Sometimes she uses Sir's doll but it feels as if she's praising herself by calling herself a doll which has more positive connotations, while toy just signifies her use.

Sir's toy finds it the most positively humiliating not when she uses these words to refer to herself, but when Sir himself talks to her directly using third person pronouns instead of "you".

She didn't think she enjoyed humiliations, but this is one of the few things that makes her feel humiliated in a good way. It was also a funny feeling the one time Sir called her "it" not "her".

Sir's toy loves that Sir have been cautious and balanced about introducing such things, because she definitely can't handle a LOT of humiliation, and Sir knows how to find the right amount for her.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; Yesterday at 08:50 PM.
Old Today, 12:45 AM   #366
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
Sir's toy mistakenly used first person pronouns 9 times so far.
3 more mistakes. Sir's toy is really not doing a great job at this.

+10 other mistakes �� Got carried away on Kik games.

Sir's toy made a total of 22 mistakes so far. [converted to hits]
____

+ 8 mistakes

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; Today at 10:43 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk