Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2014, 03:23 PM   #1
Cumslut19

Post Punishments received by Master (degradation, pain, humilation)

Master punishes me for being a worthless slut. I deserve punishments for not obeying Master. Master would like me to list his favorite punishments. He would like to know which punishment this worthless slut should receive. Master says i shall be punished with as many responses and punishments posted on this thread. Master says anybody who decides upon punishments shall receive images and videos of this worthless slut being taught a lesson.

1) Master likes to insert raw eggs, milk, sauce, bread, rice (any food stuffs) into my ass hole. I am to squat and release. I must eat this from the floor.

2) Master likes to scrub my ass hole and pussy raw and then squirt perfume, curry powder, or toothpaste over my raw holes.

3) Master pisses in my ass hole.

4) Master pisses in my pussy.

5) Master pisses in my mouth. i must swallow.

6) Master controls what i eat and drink. i must drink 4 2 litre bottles of water a day. I must wear a diaper for 1 week. I am not allowed to remove. Master must give me laxatives and rub the contents of the diaper into me every day. If i do not have a serious diaper rash by the end of the week i must wear the diaper for another week until my pussy and ass are covered in a serious rash.

7) Master inserts soap into my ass hole.

Please tell master on this thread which punishment you would like to see me receive.

Today i have disobeyed master. Master would like to give me an additional punishment. Master would like some help deciding the suitable punishment. Master will carry out the worst punishment. Master says it must be degrading as this worthless slut deserves extra punishment.

Last edited by Cumslut19; 05-25-2014 at 01:42 AM. Reason: not written effectively
Cumslut19 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cumslut19 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, punishment