getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Punishments received by Master (degradation, pain, humilation) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=179497)

Cumslut19 05-24-2014 03:23 PM

Punishments received by Master (degradation, pain, humilation)

Master punishes me for being a worthless slut. I deserve punishments for not obeying Master. Master would like me to list his favorite punishments. He would like to know which punishment this worthless slut should receive. Master says i shall be punished with as many responses and punishments posted on this thread. Master says anybody who decides upon punishments shall receive images and videos of this worthless slut being taught a lesson.

1) Master likes to insert raw eggs, milk, sauce, bread, rice (any food stuffs) into my ass hole. I am to squat and release. I must eat this from the floor.

2) Master likes to scrub my ass hole and pussy raw and then squirt perfume, curry powder, or toothpaste over my raw holes.

3) Master pisses in my ass hole.

4) Master pisses in my pussy.

5) Master pisses in my mouth. i must swallow.

6) Master controls what i eat and drink. i must drink 4 2 litre bottles of water a day. I must wear a diaper for 1 week. I am not allowed to remove. Master must give me laxatives and rub the contents of the diaper into me every day. If i do not have a serious diaper rash by the end of the week i must wear the diaper for another week until my pussy and ass are covered in a serious rash.

7) Master inserts soap into my ass hole.

Please tell master on this thread which punishment you would like to see me receive.

Today i have disobeyed master. Master would like to give me an additional punishment. Master would like some help deciding the suitable punishment. Master will carry out the worst punishment. Master says it must be degrading as this worthless slut deserves extra punishment.

Dr_ 05-24-2014 03:28 PM

Slut will list it's biggest dislikes for us. How are we to punish it effectively without this? We might easily choose something it loves.

And I vote punishment #2 of the ones listed.

2bchew 05-24-2014 03:30 PM

I will go with number 4 and for a more serious punishment this should be done everyday for 2 weeks.

Cumslut19 05-24-2014 03:33 PM

of course

Apologies. Slut will be punished further.

Slut does not like any punishments posted above. It dislikes pain and humilation.

Shadetree 05-24-2014 03:34 PM

You should do number 1. Do it with raw eggs, sauce, and bread.

Dr_ 05-24-2014 04:04 PM

I have two ideas for punishments for you:

1. Drink a large quantity of liquid and wait for it to pass through your system. When you are ready to go, take a full pack of clothes pegs and thread them onto a length of string. Now attach all the pegs to yourself - breasts, nipples, inner thighs, tummy. Once you have attached these, sit on the toilet. You may not actually pee until after you have pulled off all the pegs. You must rip them off quickly and pee immediately after.
2. Let your Master shave your head. If you need to be presentable by day a wig or hat may be worn. Once shaven, cover your head with dripped wax and wear it for 3 hours, after which it may be scraped off.

Enjoy,
Dr.

Cumslut19 05-24-2014 04:11 PM

Master understands that my hair cannot be changed.

skolvikestorture 05-24-2014 04:35 PM

Here is an idea for your master. Tie your tits. Then go plae them on the edge of the toilet bowl. Then slam the seat down for 3 hrs. Tits alternating between tied and untied. Then do the diaper one. But also have your tits being crushed so you feel more pain and smell terrible.

skolvikestorture 05-24-2014 04:37 PM

He should do #2 to you.

Adja 05-24-2014 05:20 PM

I would like to see #4

dan1mal 05-24-2014 05:26 PM

6! and I want picturess

master301 05-24-2014 05:57 PM

I think he should do 2 i want pics

DazzledMoth 05-24-2014 06:02 PM

Wow, what a list. I've been threatened with punishment #3 but haven't ever received it, I would like to hear about what it is like. Does your Master make you hold his piss for a set amount of time? Does he ever play with you, or fuck your ass while you are filled?

KinkyFella 05-24-2014 08:09 PM

I would like to see slut punished by method 2. Mainly sluts pussy scrubbed red raw but ass hole too. Then both sprayed with perfume and rubbed with curry powder.

For additional severe punishment slut should have needles or pins coated in toothpaste and inserted into the centre of her nipples pointing towards her chest and pushed deep into her breasts. This would be greatly followed by full insertion and fucking of a toilet brush, bristle end inside pussy.

KinkyFella 05-24-2014 08:31 PM

For additional punishment.. Lots of rubber bands around sluts tits then stinging nettles brushed against and rubbed into sluts pussy and tits. Finally sluts peehole (urethra) fucked with things (pencil, paintbrush, Q-tip etc) Toothpaste used were required.