Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Would you like to read a sequel / Follow on to STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST
Yes Defiantly – Cant wait 63 92.65%
Yes, But not overly keen 1 1.47%
No – Not bothered 0 0%
No – Didn’t like the first story 1 1.47%
Unknown – Not read the first story 3 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default (feedback) strip poker with a twist - story

Now that STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST rated 18 story has finished this thread is designed for me to collate a bit of information about your views. Feel free to answer as many of the questions as you like I’m not expecting people to answer them all so please don’t feel obliged. These are just example questions that I would like answering, all of your comments / improvements are much appreciated. THANK YOU in advance Love Rachie.

Approx what date did you finish reading the story?

Who was your favourite story person?

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often?

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters?

Was the story easy to follow?

What were your favourite chapters?

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous?

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished?

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger?

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered?

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles?

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next?

Who do you think I am?

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be?

Would you like to read a sequel?

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True)

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present?

Anything else you would like to state?

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 11 users say Thank You to Rachie for this post:
Old 11-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #2
archie21
getDare Succubus

Smile answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedrachel View Post
Now that STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST rated 18 story has finished this thread is designed for me to collate a bit of information about your views. Feel free to answer as many of the questions as you like I’m not expecting people to answer them all so please don’t feel obliged. These are just example questions that I would like answering, all of your comments / improvements are much appreciated. THANK YOU in advance Love Rachie.

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? 30.11.2010

Who was your favourite story person? oh please to have to choose...Dani i think though Amber was a wicked addition.

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? yeah why not some of it was extremely descriptive...

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? a couple but not many

Was the story easy to follow? yes

What were your favourite chapters? Dani in golden syrup..or was it the seedy shop.. or maybe the cinema... too many choose.

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? possibly same flow

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? No

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? honestly... it didn't really work for me...

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? i'm bad at them so i'm not bothered one way or t'other.

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? No

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? Sometimes I got fed yup with the cliff hangers...

Who do you think I am? Well you could be a sister but you could be Dani but thats only fantasy... On the other hand you could be Amber....

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? mmmmm....... a bit of both.

Would you like to read a sequel? yes

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True) I liked what we got...

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? i found the short chapters sometimes seemed only to be written to lead up to the cliff hanger would prefer a longer chapter before the cliff hanger...

Yes.. when are we having a huge party to say Thank You for the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:50 PM   #3
Reixonac

today (30th)

Amber. She was an outsider who just embraced it all.

Nope.

Yeah, mostly the ones with the puzzles.

Yep

The one with the twins in the cinema.

The rest of the story. what happened with adam and the twins?

still a 10/10

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger?
excited at possibility of continuance

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered?
Liked them. I love puzzles in stories.

Yep. the jokes go out to all my friends.

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next?
i would prefer to know what's happening next. cliff hangers bug me.

Who do you think I am?
johnny the tackling alzheimers patient

Not telling, no, yes.

always

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True)
As long as it's a good read, I don't mind the ratios.

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present?
Longer chapters.

That this snow is killing me.

Feel free to PM me. I need like-minded people to chat to.
Reixonac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 04:25 PM   #4
owlart
getDare Devil

Today, 30th Nov 2010

Either Amber, or Sarah, I think.

Not every time, but to some of it, yes.

Yes, I've been back and reread some parts.

Yes.

I liked the part in the cinema.

Same as previous

No.

Disappointed that the story had finished, but excited to learn there may be a sequel! I'm not surprised you finished on a cliffhanger, it's your trademark!

They're fun, but I don't mind either way.

No.

The cliffhangers are good, they make me want to come back and read the next part as soon as it's written.

Who do you think I am?

You're you!

You've written about outdoor nudity and exhibitionism, which are a large part of my fetishes.

Oh, yes!

I think the fact that it's mostly true is what makes it so good. I'd like you to keep following this pattern if possible.

It's fine as it is.

Rachel, you are AWESOME!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 06:48 PM   #5
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? today =)

Who was your favourite story person? Laura

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? yes and every chapter

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? all of them

What were your favourite chapters? I loved them all it was awesome

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? same flow as before

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? Heck no I rated EXECELLENT

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? I was excited that it may continue and I really hope it does

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? I loved all of it. It made me feel like I was apart of your game =)

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? lol I have told a few of them yes

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? I like the cliffhangers it keeps me on my toes and wanting more

Who do you think I am? I think your charactor is Laura

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? I have alot of fetishes an some have been written in your story I will leave it to you to find out my others

Would you like to read a sequel? I would love to start reading the sequel right away lol

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True). I like the way you have been doing it so far. Mainly true an partly made up it makes it more exciting an thrilling

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? I like the short ones you have been doing on a regular basis it makes my days less boring lol

Anything else you would like to state? Just that your an amazing writer an love you for who you are an will always be here for you =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:44 PM   #6
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? Minutes after you posted it.

Who was your favourite story person? Maybe Sarah, not sure.

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? I have, yes. A few times.

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? I think I've re-read a few bits once or twice.

Was the story easy to follow? It certainly was.

What were your favourite chapters? I liked the strip poker itself in particular.

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? I like the flow as it is.

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? It's very impressive, maybe 8/10.

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? It's a good ending, not disappointing at all.

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? I like them, maybe a little bit more often.

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? I don't think so.

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? I like the cliff-hangers.

Who do you think I am? You're Rachel.

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? N/A

Would you like to read a sequel? Of course.

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True) Hard to answer that without knowing what the fact and fiction is exactly.

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? About the same is fine.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #7
dragonator
getDare Devil

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? earlier today

Who was your favourite story person? Dani

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? yes, every single time i read it

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? not yet, but i intend to

What were your favourite chapters? the ones with Dani being a Mistress.

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? same as previous, but i wouldn't mind hearing more about Dani.

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? nope still 5 stars

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? hoping it would continue

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? not bothered one way or the other. i like the word things, but i cum (hehe i made a funny) for the sex so whichever you prefer.

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? no. i kep the best for myself lol

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? both. cliffhangins are awesome... but follow up quickly lol!

Who do you think I am? either Laura or Sarah.

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? y fetish is humiliation, and while it hasn't specifically been written about (i dont think) it has been caused in the story

Would you like to read a sequel? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True) I prefer it just the way it is.

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? longer and less often tbh

Anything else you would like to state? IF YOU DON"T WRITE A SEQUEL I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND UT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! (lol)

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:01 PM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? 11.30.10

Who was your favourite story person? Laura

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? Nope, but I was definately hard the entire time.

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? Only read through it once and I can nearly remember each part.

Was the story easy to follow? Totally

What were your favourite chapters? All

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? Same flow, simple and easy to follow

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? 10/5

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? Exciting and almost wishing you didn't end on a cliffhager, but that is your ending type so it can't be helped.

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? Yes, interaction is a great way to keep readers interested

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? Nope, but I'm thinking about it.

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? I enjoy the chapter endings. Though myself I am not a fan of cliffhangers only because I like to complete a chapter, but it work for your story.

Who do you think I am? I think that you are Laura.

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? I guess my fetish would be anal, but I don't know. It was written a bit. I think a bit more could make things more interesting.

Would you like to read a sequel? Definately

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True) I'm good with whatever you write. It's all a good read.

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? The way you do it now works, but maybe a bit longer per chapter. Though the amount is still good.

Anything else you would like to state? Excellant story! Maybe put in a guest character??

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #9
2horny2sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavedrachel View Post

today 1:12:2010

Laura

yes... everytime i read a chapter....

ya some chapters..

Yes

Dani as mistress, and twins in the cinema and introduction of amber....

same flow... guess this time its more about amber..

i have rated only now as it is finished 5 stars!!

both... disappointed as well as excited...

i love the way u involve jokes, puzzles and quizzes into this... its very interactive... they are neither more nor less... they r absolutely fine..

yes told my friends.....

cliffhangers is great.... the eagerness to know what happens next is awesome...

Who do you think I am?
i think you are one of the sisters....

mine is humiliation , public... yes it has been written

yes absolutely!!

i would like you to continue as the 1st part itself.... 75-25... its going well...

longer and less often.....

yes... You Are Awesome!!! Wating for the sequel!!!
Waiting for more!!! love the way u interact with people..

Likes: orgasm denial, bondage, pain, bathroom control, ice, toothpaste
May do: soft anal, cum eating, pee, enema, shaving, messy
Don't like: long time dares.
Limits: Poo, involving other people, permanent.
2horny2sexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #10
overlord

Thumbs up

2nd dec 2010 2:33 am wst

amber

once or twice

no

yes

i enjoyed all chapters extremely however i would rank the parts with the brother sister sexual relations significantly lower as mentioned before

same flow, don't change your style, but for a multitude of reasons i would like adam and amber get involved

no...and i wouldnt say its fiished either

DEFINATELY EXITED

love them, i would get involved more often but you post your next xhapters replies etc befor i can get involved, not that thats a bad thing

yes

i love your style and your endings are fantastic

Who do you think I am?
i would hasard a guess you are rachel , which would allow me to assume you are female. also intelligent due to your love of puzzles. to be on this site and female i would guess you would be at an experimental stage of your sexuality or you are very certain in what you like. from the fact that this story is mostly true and seems to remenis on your experimental stage i would say you are certain in your sexual tastes. thus putting you at around the 25-35 year old range... mind you this is just what i think .. i could be wrong.. if you are referring to your character in the story i dont think your amber because she arrives later, i dont think your dani, because the parts with her are shorter than the twins when they are out, and i have a hunch you are sarah, i dont know why.

i enjoyed answering that question

im not sure really. i just know what i like when it happens

definately yes

i do enjoy the knowledge that this actually happened, however i thought that this must be made up until about part 30 where i went back and read your comments. you are an amazing writer and everything you write seems real

i like your style dont change

no i think we have about covered it... your an sensational writer and look forward to reading more of your work

Last edited by overlord; 12-01-2010 at 11:47 AM.
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:32 AM   #11
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Hi rach
You know what I think so not bore you with the details.

Just keep writing the same as current and am sure people would live it. There is loads more that you can write about, will you introduce ? Also would prefer to keep to mainly true facts as love reading back on what we have done.

Happy birthday, will give gift later on week when snow has gone, sorry it's late. Hope you had a good day
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:54 AM   #12
Xrider

Nov 30th , the day the last part came out

All were interesting

Of course ^^

Actually no, read them as they came out

was ok I guess

Mmmmh can't remember, all of them

As a male definetly more about female characters

No it's still as good

The sequel started !

It's an interesting way of involving your readers although i don't always feel concerned...

no

Sometimes it was real torture, but I guess you have to keep the tension in your story. As long as the next part isn't too long to come out it's fine for me ^^

Who do you think I am?
You mentionned this was based on true events... I'm wondering ^^

I guess I have too many ^^

Of course !

It doesn't really matter... although knowing that it happened makes it evenmore interesting.

It doesn't matter to me... although sometimes they were maybe just a tad short...

Keep going you're doing a great job !!! And I'm curious who you are ...
And thank you for the story !

Last edited by Xrider; 12-03-2010 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Inconsistencies in formatting code
Xrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:28 AM   #13
RedaDare

7th December - yeah I know, I've been busy

Probably Amber

Erm...might have!! (If I didn't I wanted to!)

Not yet

Yes

Too many to choose

Same as before

Nope, been 5 stars since the first chapter

Disappointed until I knew there was a sequel!

Not over bothered if I'm honest, but I guess they add another dimension to the story

No

I like the cliffhangers

Who do you think I am?
Probably Sarah I think

Strip poker's (or strip games in general) is definitely a fetish of mine

Can't wait

As before is fine

As before

Just superb story, nothing else needed!

LOVES
Strip games

Office dares, mild pain, slight risk public, clothing control, masturbation control

DISLIKES
Anal, piss, messy, cross dressing

LIMITS
Involving other people, extreme pain, blatant public, illegal, permanent, poo
RedaDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #14
jak.knoff

Approx what date did you finish reading the story? May 20 2013 2 am EST

Who was your favourite story person? Amber

Did you masturbate thinking of the story events? If so how often? Yes once per chapter and twice thinking about Amber and the sign photo

Have you reread many/ any parts/chapters? Not yet

Was the story easy to follow? Yes very and well written

What were your favourite chapters? Amber taking her photos and the strip poker game

What would you like to hear more about, or same flow as previous? Same flow as previous

Would you rate the story differently now it has finished? No

Was you disappointed at the ending, or excited that it may continue, and finished on another cliff hanger? Excited it may continue

Do you like the puzzles, jokes games, quizzes etc? More of these, less of these or not bothered? Like the puzzles and jokes

Have you asked /told others any of the puzzles / Jokes / riddles? Not yet read it all in one sitting.

Do you like the various chapter endings / cliff hangers or would you prefer to know what’s happening next? Like the cliff hangers.

Who do you think I am? Sarah

What is your fetish? Has it been written about? If not would you like it to be? I would like to be in a strip poker or other strip game where the loser is handcuffed and at the mercy of the winner for 3 - 6 hours

Would you like to read a sequel? yes please

If I wrote a follow up story it would again be mainly true however, there possibly would be a little bit more made up. (75% true / 25% made up) Would this be appreciated or do you prefer total Fiction (not true) or None Fiction (True) I prefer reality but a bit of fiction would not hurt

If I wrote a follow on would you like longer less often chapters or shorter and regular at present? The same would be very good but that is really up to you and how you want to pace it

Anything else you would like to state? Some of the pictures were not found when I clicked on the link. If you have the pictures is there a way to see them?
jak.knoff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk