Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
JABuendia

Default Brutal Sadism Challenge

A friend has challenged me to take as much punishment as possible. if you guys can make me cry then she wins, and she will be in control of me for a month. if I don't cry, I win and she is mine for a month. if I back out of doing any challenge then I automatically lose. this challenge will last for 1 week.

I'm taking all torture dares: CBT, anal, anything. I own a very large butt plug which is painful to wear, a cb6000 chastity belt, and a number of household items. I am willing to use hot sauce, toothpaste, and really anything you can think of.

there are no limits on time or repetition. you can tell me to do tasks for as long as you want, or as many times as you want, even if its non stop for very long periods of time.

remember, I can't back out or I lose, so I have to do the task until its completed!

I must remind you that the goal is to try to make me cry, so please be as sadistic as you like.

Likes: being controlled, pain, CBT, blackmail, anal, forced orgasms, orgasm denial/edging, chastity belts, being used, being made to do things i dont like, being punished regularly for no reason, being a whore. if its not listed here or my dislikes/limits, ask me

Dislikes: Not too many actually haha

Limits: Blood, money, permanent damage, animals, family.

PM me with a number, I will hit my balls with a belt that many times.
JABuendia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk