Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Competitions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2017, 10:01 AM   #1
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Default Dare of the Month - October 2017

Dare Of The Month - October 2017

This months kink: Bondage

Requirements: Photo + optional description. [PHOTOS DO NOT HAVE TO BE OF YOURSELF.]

End Date for submissions: 31/10/2017

I'm going to preface this by saying I've never created a dare of the month and was caught off guard by being asked to create one last minute, so being that we're already a week into October I don't want to delay this any further. Butterfly and I have a little contest going on in our own thread, so I'm going to reuse one of the tasks we had our contestants do and open it up to all of getDare. Those of you who want to participate that have already posted submissions in our thread are free to reuse your submissions or to create new ones if you wish. Hope you all have fun!

Task: Please choose ONE of the following to complete:
A) Demonstrate your most impressive suspension technique (ie. hanging wedgie, rope, etc.)
B) Demonstrate your most devious predicament bondage scenario.
C) Demonstrate your prettiest/most creative rope work.
Although there are three set tasks for you to choose from, remember that you can be as creative or as daring as you would like. Although this is a photo challenge, you can be creative in how you take your photo. You can feel free to draw a picture illustrating one of the above, or demonstrate your bondage technique on a doll or teddy bear, or you are also welcome to submit a photo of yourself demonstrating one of the above tasks.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
The following 2 users say Thank You to lola.fox for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk