Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 02-14-2024, 12:33 AM   #61
pluky
getDare Devil

kik : plukyl

In for 10 mn

If someone alreadt has an account on Obedience, I would like your help just to check how something works. I would like to add someone as a Submissive (not looking for an actual submissive, it's just to test the app). I would like to see how something appears to my Dom when I, as the Submissive, do it.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 09:44 AM   #62
pluky
getDare Devil

I would like to share a doodle I made of a task I did this morning to earn the right to cum. It's NSFW so I don't know if I'm allowed to post it on GD hence I'll share it on kik.

Kik : plukyl
in for : 15 mn

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 03-31-2024, 09:01 PM   #63
pluky
getDare Devil

Expired

I haven't been allowed to show my ass for a long time, so I guess now that I'm allowed to I really want to go all in. This offer won't happen often, I'm going to make a folder ON MEGA containing not one or two but many of the daily ass pictures I take for Sir, and you can start to request them by sending the word "folder" on kik starting now (kik : plukyl). The twist is I'm not entering for a specific duration, instead I will enter for 10 people, meaning I'll be out once I've shared it to 10 people.

EDIT : I'm at 3 people and I want to add a twist, in exchange for this generous offer you have to choose ONE adjective that comes to mind after seeing this folder.
Expired

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 03-31-2024 at 11:53 PM.
Old 03-31-2024, 10:46 PM   #64
pluky
getDare Devil

Expired
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I haven't been allowed to show my ass for a long time, so I guess now that I'm allowed to I really want to go all in. This offer won't happen often, I'm going to make a folder ON MEGA containing not one or two but many of the daily ass pictures I take for Sir, and you can start to request them by sending the word "folder" on kik starting now (kik : plukyl). The twist is I'm not entering for a specific duration, instead I will enter for 10 people, meaning I'll be out once I've shared it to 10 people.

EDIT : I'm at 3 people and I want to add a twist, in exchange for this generous offer you have to choose ONE adjective that comes to mind after seeing this folder.
I'm at 7 which means 3 left.

Some of the adjectives given : yummy, lovely+plush+cute, fitting (=fits the vibe portrayed on the forums), fluffy

Expired

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 03-31-2024 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-12-2024, 10:16 AM   #65
pluky
getDare Devil

In for 15 mn

Can you guess my weight based on recent pics (GD album) ? Height = 157 cm / 5"2

If you're off by 5 kg or less, you get to see a picture you haven't seen before.

KIK : plukyl

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 04-16-2024, 12:04 PM   #66
pluky
getDare Devil

If you've missed my last pic, I'll be in this for a bit longer, I'm in for 1 hour.

The deal is that you do get to see the two pics I just shared, but the special part is if you're coming from this thread, you have to go on my profile after seeing the pics and describe with words what you've seen in those pictures, so you can get creative.

I have had people not do their part after getting the pics in such situation before, and just so you know, they get blocked, and I don't reply to new accounts so there's no way getting around that.

Kik : plukyl

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Last edited by pluky; 04-16-2024 at 12:27 PM.
Old 04-16-2024, 12:54 PM   #67
jonah.white0620

i’m in forever. give me dares with diapers, especially in public like in movie theaters, the mall, or the woods. kik below

likes: abdl, humiliation, hidden public, degradation, watersports, being submissive

limits: crossdressing, social suicide, family/friends

pm me with your best dare!

20m, 6'5", college student
jonah.white0620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 09:26 AM   #68
kevin14991

I need to shower in a bit and want to ask for some creative tasks and dares I need to do before / while / after the shower.
Depending on the task it could be a bit more messy then usual lol.
Tell me whatever you want (bet you can’t shock me)
Ideas via kik please

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
kevin14991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 07:58 AM   #69
pluky
getDare Devil

I liked the thing I did last time where people have to write a description of what they saw on my profile, it makes it less one sided where I'm sharing something and other person has nothing to do AND it leaves something on my profile to read and tease the imagination of other people.

So I'm in again, but this time it will be a short video (one I shared before, actually t's snippets from a longer vidoe).

I'm in for 30 mn - kik : plukyl

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 04-20-2024, 01:59 PM   #70
xt599

indefinite offer.
If someone has or can find a pic of me they can choose what weight gets hung from my balls for the next 6 hours after showing me the pic.
will show weights on kik to be chosen from.
Telegram: @cantarie

forever commando.
looking for someone to buy me a cellmate2 and control it

limits: blood, permanent marks, scat, family, anal, illegal, pee, cei.

Kik dares I've joined and my Pm dares are in my blog.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=285482

Last edited by xt599; 04-21-2024 at 01:21 PM.
xt599 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk