Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com > Suggestion Zone

Old 02-27-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
MasterBeltha

Default Punishment/Truth/Dares database

This question is intended for the moderators of this forum. I don't know if I'm in the right section of the forum, and If I did broken a forum rule. In all cases, please feel free to remove this thread of move it to the right place.

Is it possible to create a database of all the ideas of punishments/truth/dare that have been suggested by the different members of the forum? This way, it will be easier for the new members to know what have been suggested already and add new ideas.
MasterBeltha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:56 PM   #2
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

It would fit better in the Suggestion section... Moved
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:58 PM   #3
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBeltha View Post
This question is intended for the moderators of this forum. I don't know if I'm in the right section of the forum, and If I did broken a forum rule. In all cases, please feel free to remove this thread of move it to the right place.

Is it possible to create a database of all the ideas of punishments/truth/dare that have been suggested by the different members of the forum? This way, it will be easier for the new members to know what have been suggested already and add new ideas.
It sounds interesting, but Depp (the main guy in charge) has a lot on at the moment. Plus, he'd have to wade through millions of threads...
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #4
MasterBeltha

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSlave View Post
It sounds interesting, but Depp (the main guy in charge) has a lot on at the moment. Plus, he'd have to wade through millions of threads...
I have an idea, if the moderators are interested. I have some programmation skills. I'm ready to build a program which allow the members to browse the differents ideas of Punishments/Truth/Dare easily. What do you think about this?
MasterBeltha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:50 PM   #5
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBeltha View Post
I have an idea, if the moderators are interested. I have some programmation skills. I'm ready to build a program which allow the members to browse the differents ideas of Punishments/Truth/Dare easily. What do you think about this?
It's already pretty easy as it is... you'd have to PM depp
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:55 AM   #6
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

We already have the truth or dare archives though... I dont really see the point in another database. Also alot of the dares are very specific and difficult to categorise. I suppose a punishment database could help a little but i dont think its really very neccesary as its easy to browse already.
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 03:08 PM   #7
depp
SysOp

If anyone wants to work on the Truth or Dare archives let me know