Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-28-2014, 11:59 AM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Craigslist Dares/Stories

Have you ever posted an article for something sexual on Craigslist? Was it a dare? Or simply looking for a sexual encounter? If so post your ad, or summarize it if it isn't around anymore, and tell us what happened.

I just posted this ad a few weeks ago

Looking to serve a party of men and maybe women if they happen to be at the party or one man or multiple roommates of men. I will obviously serve full nude. I will get partygoers/mates drinks and food and clean up with needed. Feel free to sexually harass me as my private parts are on display for you and force me to service you or guests orally. Will wear buttplug if provided with one.

I look forward to serving you and guests

I've been contacted by a guy looking to get me to come serve at his party. It's tomorrow night and I'm really nervous. He told me to come in either lingerie or a maid outfit and nothing else. I bought an outfit from a halloween store similar to this http://www.yandy.com/Parisian-Maid.php and I'm going to wear it under a trench coat on the bus, which is also really risky. I'm nervous to have all those people see me in women's lingerie but even moreso to see me naked. But I posted it for that reason. If anyone shows interest I'll post a blog entry about it after.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 09-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #2
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

I would love to hear stories of how these turn out.

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 11:43 AM   #3
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Here's what happened at the party

I put the outfit on under my trench coat but the coat only went down to my knees so I got a lot of looks on the bus from people who could see my stockings. I also shaved all of my body hair to look more feminine for the outfit. I was in and out of erections on the bus because it made me horny but I was nervous too. I wore sunglasses because I wore eye makeup, but I was saving the lipstick for when I got inside. The bus ride was about an hour so it made me really nervous especially when people sat next to me. I was asked by one lady if I was going to a halloween party and I lied and said yes and she thought it was funny.

I had to walk about a block from the bus stop to get to the house, but no one saw me. I knocked on the door and a woman answered and called to the man who hired me saying the maid was here. He came to me and took me through the house to a bathroom. He asked what I was wearing under the coat and I dropped it and showed him. I was really hard and it made my panties really tight so it rode up my ass really high but you couldn't see under the skirt. The guy exclaimed and rubbed his groin, probably had a boner himself. I applied my lipstick and then he led me out to the party and grabbed my ass cheek really hard. Everyone cheered and a lot of people were drunk already. One woman said something like "check out this sissy what the hell" and laughed. Throughout the party I brought people food in the outfit and cleaned up one drink someone spilled. I bent over to pick up some food someone dropped and a few girls looked up my skirt and smacked my ass so hard I fell over but she helped me up. The party host asked everyone if I should take my clothes off completely and get nude and everyone agreed. I felt really nervous and wanted to say no but the girl who smacked me asked to strip me and I said yes.

She pulled the straps off my shoulders and told me to lift my arms up and she pulled it over my head. All that was left was my panties and garter attached to my stockings and you could see my boner. "Oh look at that" she said and she grabbed it. She undid my garter and stripped me of everything but my stockings. I was hard as a rock and in the air. I was red. I felt really embarrassed that I was naked because I'm not very big. She slapped my cock and told me to get to work and dropped food on the floor for me to pick up. Through the night I walked around nude and erect and constantly people spanked me, grabbed at my crotch or my ass cheeks. In the last hour as people began to leave, one guy inquired into me sucking his dick. I wanted to say no but knew I had to as in my ad. He took me to a bathroom and leaned against a sink, undid his pants and pulled them down. He was average size I guess. He ordered me to leave the door open so people see me "being a little fag" and I sucked him off. He ordered me to jerk off while I sucked him and when he was about to cum he took it out of my mouth and came in a kleenex. He thanked me and left.

Nothing else exciting happened all night, other than I had to walk guests to their cars nude. It was really cold out. The party host drove me part of the way home as the bus stopped running and I went home.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Old 09-30-2014, 08:39 PM   #4
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for posting your story, sounds fun. I'd love to hear others.

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Old 10-01-2014, 11:32 PM   #5
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

oh lordy, where to begin.

The advert:
26 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 30

I am looking for a horny female slave or slaves preferably in the age range of 18-30 but contact me if your older and are interested. This will be for an offline relationship. I am currently based in Coventry in the UK.

Just below is a list of things that I am interested in and what I would like to do to my submissive's.

- Bondage - I love to tie you up. watch you squirm nice and helpless.
- Humiliation - I would love to see you down on your knees begging me for things.
- Long sessions - I like my sessions to last a long time, so I can take my time and get the best experience for me and you.
- Physical things like spanking, and groping. - I love to stimulate every sensation possible to bring great pleasure and a great experience.
- Sucking cock - I love to have my cock sucked, I don't mind if you have no experience, I can train you.
- Getting fucked - Kinda obvious, I will fuck your brains out, you'll scream in pleasure.
- Role play - I love to create scenarios for some of my sessions, it gives me and my sub the chance to be someone else, most find the experience extremely gratifying.
- Consensual, non consent - I love the idea of a slave being helpless against my advances, unable to stop me from my and your pleasure.

Anyone interested in becoming my Submissive or are just curious, please get it touch with me. I would love to have a chat and work out a plan depending on what your like.
I am very friendly and you'll find me very accommodating, I am not overbearing and I will take it at a pace your comfortable with, and if you more they type that want to jump in the deep end, I am up for that too.

You can get in touch by:
- Replying to Craigslist
- Contacting me through Fetlife : username: Paul Demon

Kinks:
Domination, humiliation, bondage, teasing, forced orgasms, oral (both ways), fingering, blindfolds, gags, magic wand and other vibrators, restraints,

I like to take pictures and videos too, but if you don't want that then I will respect your wishes in the matter.

Experience:
I have had quite a bit of experience in tying up subs, teasing and fucking them to multiple orgasms, making them squirm from pleasure, making them submit to my will. All my previous subs have been in pure ecstasy with me. I have a large toy collection that begs the attention of my next sub, you.

Limits:
Limits: perm marks, blood play, social suicide, illegal.
Deal breakers: very overweight, just want online (unless you want to be friends).

The result:
had an 18yo hot as fuck girl reply being very wet and interested, we spent a few hours texting and she agreed to meet, i picked her up in my car, she was real nervous so i took my time and didnt push her. we drove to a remote location in the countryside and i proceeded to strip and play with her, took a while before i felt she was comfortable enough for sex. and long story short, that started a 3 month bdsm sexathon where we would meet every other day for a good solid 8 hour + sex session in my car, and a few other places. and at one point she stayed for 14 days at my house as my slave.

so all in all a good result for craigslist.

also the advert is still live and I am looking again for a real life slave XD

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:32 AM   #6
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Pretty hot you were able to make it work. There's so many creeper ads on Craigslist in my area, I'd be scared for who bothered to show...

Old 11-18-2014, 07:51 PM   #7
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I've posted to craigslist a couple of times. In fact the only reason I've ever been on craigslist was to look for sexual encounters. This was also of my own volition, it wasn't a dare. I can't summarize my ads as it was a long time ago. Anyway, I have met with four different guys through craigslist. Nothing more than oral and fondling, two giving, two receiving. And I've also met my female friend with benefits through craigslist and we've had three play sessions as well as a few sexting sessions. The first two encounters with my fwb and the first encounter I had with a man are in my non-fiction story, so you can check those out there.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:48 PM   #8
nibbler

Not too long before meeting my husband, I was working on a college campus. I didn't have much free time between work and performing in plays so I would jerk off in the bathroom on campus sometimes. One day I posted an ad on CL as a Dom looking for someone to suck me off a couple times a week on campus. Had a few responses that were somewhat intetesting, but some were kind of creepy. I got one message that turned out to be someone I knew (not well, but we had a number of mutual friends through theatre). I contacted him, arranged a time and place to meet up and told him to blindfold himself when he got there. I watched him from a distance as he went in the bathroom and waited a few mins before going in. I knocked on the stall and he unlocked it. When I entered he was squatting with his feet on the toilet as instructed. I told him I was going to make him suck my cock and once it was in his mouth it wasn't to leave or he'd be punished.

Needless to say of course I fucked with him by going as far from the toilet as I could and making him lose balance making my cock fall out of his mouth. We probably spent a good half hour in the bathroom with him sucking me, me slapping him, and even a time or two where someone else came in and I pretended to be going to the bathroom alone.

When we finished he was really surprised it was me. He hadn't known I was into anything BDSMish and never thought I'd be someone to post for anonymous sex. We met up in the bathroom a few more times, but then I met my husband and became an "honest man" :-P
i love dressing like a little slut.
I want GG super-saggy boobs that hang like udders
I love cum leaking from my holes, dripping from my panties

KIK/Snapchat: pupnibbler
tumblr
Blog
Sex Map
nibbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 09:49 PM   #9
chipick282

Here's a post I put up few weeks back:

Looking to suck some nice cock today through a glory hole, but I don't have one! If you have a glory hole set up I'll come over and blow you til you cum all over and in my mouth. Even better if there is more than 1 cock and more than one hole so I can suck and stroke both at the same time....

29 swm here, 5'11" 200lbs, ddf you be too. Looking for white only, sorry, just a preference. Up for some mutual if you want to blow me after I take care of you. 7" cut here! Put Gloryhole in subject to weed out spam.

Got an email from a guy who lived about 10 minutes away with a gloryhole set up. I pulled up and let myself into his apartment, turned the corner from the opening door and saw the doorway boarded up with a hole in it. I moved over and he slid out his soft cock. I kneeled down, went to work until he came. Licked it a bit more and headed out. Also took some pics and a short vid while I was doing it with my phone!
chipick282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:57 PM   #10
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I hope this thread is still going because I have just posted a new ad

Looking for a guy to help spot me in some naked in public activities. I need someone to hold my clothes and follow me as I walk bare naked wherever I choose to go. Possibly need you to film me as well.

please reply with a picture of yourself and we'll go from there

I also posted one directed towards ladies for gender variety

Looking for a fun gal to help spot me in some naked in public activities. I need someone to hold my clothes and follow me as I walk bare naked wherever I choose to go. Possibly need you to film me as well.

appearance/age/race doesn't matter as long as you are fun and open minded!

let's see if I can have some more craigslist fun, will post results

Old 12-30-2014, 02:18 PM   #11
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I got a lot of replies on this one and one guy in particular I've been talking to and we plan on going on new years eve to do this and I'm super nervous because he wants to make a day out of it and video me and take pictures of me butt naked around town, it's going to be so crazy and I'll post results afterwards wish me luck guys

Old 12-30-2014, 05:52 PM   #12
Shellyna

What section in craigslist do you post this stuff?
Shellyna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 02:25 PM   #13
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

personals, NSA (No strings attatched) it's where people post for one night stands and stuff

Old 01-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #14
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default my report

To begin, I'll refer to the man I met with as "Tom" for his privacy. Tom and I decided to meet on New Years Eve in the morning around 11 Am at a mall in my city. We got lunch and went to a forested area nearby and got started. I took a train and a bus to meet him but he drove so he drove us to the area we were to begin in. I was wearing skinny jeans with long johns underneath (it was about 5 degrees far where I am) and 2 hoodies, as well as a long coat that almost went to my knees. Tom looked to be in his late 30s and kept referring to me as a boy, I never told him my name but obviously I'm younger and then him and definitely look it so I just went with that.

He had 2 cameras, one was a small hd video camera, the other was a regular digital camera for taking photographs. Old school but acceptable. He was nice and really funny, very eager to get started and flirted with me a lot and was obviously gay. I'm bi but didn't really want to be in a relationship with him. We made it clear that this would be a one time thing, which is why I didn't give him my name.

The idea was, I would strip off completely and give him my clothes to put in a backpack he brought but he would carry the long coat to give to me in case someone came around so I could cover myself. We parked near a hiking trail and started along it until we got to an area mostly covered by trees.

"alright naked boy time to strip"

I began to unzip my hoodies and remove them. I handed them to him and stood there in a t shirt which I removed as well. I could already feel the cold air on my skin. He put his hand on my pec and lowered it to my belt and undid it.

I pulled my jeans down for him, revealing my long underwear.

"Walk around in just your long johns for a bit."

I took off my shoes to get my jeans off and put them back on. I stood there topless in long underwear and he told me to pose. I didn't really know what to pose, so I leaned against a tree and he snapped pictures.

"I can already see your boy dick getting hard in your undies."

I was getting hard already and it was noticable.

"alright get naked and give me your clothes."

I pulled down my long johns and boxers at the same time with my back turned to him and pulled them over my shoes. I covered my crotch with my hand and gave him my remaining clothes with my other. He grabbed my ass and rubbed my asshole a bit and commented that I had a nice ass. He told me to start walking and he'd film me from behind.

At this point I was starting to get very cold very fast, but I wanted to keep going. He told me to turn around because he still hadn't seen my cock yet. I was hard as a rock and I turned around and he looked my cock.

"Nice little pecker. You're skinny so I assumed you wouldn't be very big."

he got in front of me and video taped me as I walked with my erect cock. We got close to a river nearby and we decided to walk down to it. He told me to take my shoes off and take a dip in the river. I did as I was told. It was piercing cold and my feet went numb almost instantly. He told me he wanted to get video of me masturbating in the water. I was shivering and my teeth were chattering but he thought it was "so sexy and submissive".

I sat down in the water, with it going up over my balls and submerged my legs in as well. I began to stroke my erection on video for Tom. After a few minutes he told me to get out of the water. He said he didn't want me to get frost bite. I stepped out and my lower half was numb. It hurt and I told him so he suggested we go back to his car. He had brought a heat blanket and towels in case I needed them. But he wanted to get one more picture first and had me lean up against a tree and spread my ass cheeks. He snapped a few photos of my spread cheeks and asked if he could fuck me right there. I said I was too cold so no and he agreed to leave.

He gave me my long jacket and we walked back to his car quickly. We saw 2 guys walking on the way but didn't interact with them. When we got to his car he gave me some towels to dry off with and let me use his heating blanket on the condition that I stay nude under the coat. We drove around for a bit and he asked me to masturbate under the blanket and eventually had me take undo my coat completely and expose my cock while I jerked off. We stopped at a red light by a bus that was high up enough that people could see me masturbating so I put the blanket back over my crotch but Tom pushed it off and jerked me off. I yelled at him to stop because people could see and were watching but he told me it turned him on and to shut up. I felt really humiliated but turned on. Once the light was green he put the blanket over my crotch and we drove off. I hid my face until the bus turned off because one of the passengers was taking pictures on his phone.

we drove around for a bit and he would play with my erect penis under the blanket at every red light and then we drove back to the forested area where he asked if he could at least suck me off if he couldn't fuck me in the ass. I agreed and let him give me a blowjob right there. He let me cum in his mouth and he swallowed it. It felt really good. I got dressed after that and he took me back to the mall and I went home and slept.

Old 07-16-2015, 05:00 PM   #15
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Not sure who is still following this thread but I posted a new ad

Quote:
22 years old, skinny boy body and small dick

Looking to attend a party of men, women, transgender doesn't matter, where I will be stripped naked and serve you food. Later into the night I expect to be tied up legs spread where you can force me to perform oral on you and fuck my ass.

Possible private room favours for those who are nice

must be clean and discrete

reply with details and pics, groups preferred

Advertisements
Kink Talk