Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-20-2020, 10:29 AM   #1
Amethystgem

Default 19F Slave requesting Pussy Torture

Hello,
I am requesting severe cunt and ass torture along with cunt beating. I need to be punished. I will write reports and may consider pictures.
Amethystgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:54 AM   #2
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

I would like you to sit on the side of your bed get completely naked find some sort of instrument what's a handle or something spread your legs wide open use your less dominant hand hold your pussy lips open spank your clit 25 times and let your pussy lips close then take the bigger end if there is one spank you pussy 25 times then edge 5 times
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 10:58 AM   #3
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

To warm all up start with 50 hard hits for each ass cheek and the pussy with a belt followed by 30 hits on each ass cheek with the cable and 15 snaps to the clit with a rubber band
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 11:01 AM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Roll 4 6side dices and multiply the number.

Result is how many times you have to pull a tight clamp off your clit.

Fuck/stuff your cunt with toilet brush while doing this if you still have access to the things you mentioned in your old post.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 11:22 AM   #5
Amethystgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
To warm all up start with 50 hard hits for each ass cheek and the pussy with a belt followed by 30 hits on each ass cheek with the cable and 15 snaps to the clit with a rubber band
My cunt is already red from the last post so this was much harder to do. I made sure to hit my ass cheeks as hard as I could they are both bright red. My cunt was much more painful I mad sure to spread my cunt as far apart as possible so my clit and inside would be exposed for the beating. I hit it so hard small amounts of piss leaked. The cable felt good actually my cunt hole is so wet. The rubber band also felt so good my clit is ripe thank you
Amethystgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 11:31 AM   #6
dzbll
getDare Devil

What did the slut do to deserve the punishment, also list any toys you have
Old 09-20-2020, 03:56 PM   #7
Marshall_235

Start by clamping your pussy lips with a binder clip and running a shoe lace through it. Use the lace to gentley tug at the clip 5 times before ripping it off. Repeat 10 times. Next, apply hot sauce to your pussy and arse and leave it there for 10 minutes before hosing yourself off with ice cold water. Lastly, reapply the hot sauce and proceed to slap your pussy hard 20 times.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 03:20 AM   #8
CaffeineColin

Start my smacking your pussy 25 times with a folded leather belt. Then turn the belt around and hit your pussy 15 more times, but this time it's the buckle of the belt that will make impact with your pussy.

Get a candle, a hairbrush (wooden if possible) and 6 ice cubes. Light the candle then stuff 3 ice cubes into your pussy and 3 into your ass. Drip hot wax onto your pussy and asshole until all the ice melts. Now, using the flat side of the hairbrush, you have 1 minute to beat off as much wax as possible. Hit yourself hard and fast. After the minute is up, use the bristles of the brush to scrape off the rest of the wax. Once you start scraping, there is no stopping until all the wax if off. Tell me if you stop and I will give you the punishment.

Can't wait to hear about it.
-Colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beating, cunt, cunt torture, pussy, pussy beating