Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-11-2020, 11:35 AM   #1
Amethystgem

Default Make me a Cum Torture Slut

Hi, I'm requesting cum, clit, clitoral hood, and various other pussy punishments or dares. I will do my best to do all of them, make my clit overstimulated ❤️ and swollen.
Amethystgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 11:38 AM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

It's really hard to do when you don't have your limits as well as the things we can have to use on you.

That to be said, 100 spanks on your clit with the hardest thing you can find that you are willing to spank your clit with.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 11:40 AM   #3
Amethystgem

Sport Shuttlecock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
It's really hard to do when you don't have your limits as well as the things we can have to use on you.

That to be said, 100 spanks on your clit with the hardest thing you can find that you are willing to spank your clit with.
I will do this now, do you want me to fully expose my clit while doing this or leave the hood over top?
Old 08-11-2020, 11:44 AM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Fully exposed of course. What kind of question is that.

When finished list all the toys and tool you have and are willing to put on your swollen cunt.

This would make things much easier for everyone.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 08-11-2020, 11:50 AM   #5
Amethystgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystgem View Post
I will do this now, do you want me to fully expose my clit while doing this or leave the hood over top?
I've decided to 100 both ways, I am using a wooden spoon. I did the covered clit first with the spoon and hit it with full force as I am writing this. It's extremely painful and at about 80 Im having to pause for a moment. I decided since I stopped I should do the other 120 with a full exposed clit and a metal belt end. I've now fine 100 with that and my clit is almost purple and throbbing. To add I thought I would finish the other 20 with my clit in a rubber band since I complained so much. My clit is now so swollen it's staying uncovered. Thank you
Old 08-11-2020, 11:53 AM   #6
Amethystgem

Quote:
Fully exposed of course. What kind of question is that.

When finished list all the toys and tool you have and are willing to put on your swollen cunt.

This would make things much easier for everyone.
I posted the results in thread. I have a Hitachi, large dildo, belts, whips, kitchen tools, household things and can also purchase other needed things. Clean toilet brushes and scrubbers, nail files, sand paper. Etc
Old 08-11-2020, 11:53 AM   #7
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Do 50 more rubber band snaps.

I take this is the show case of what you have?

you interested in putting other stuff like toothpaste on that needy cunt of yours?

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Old 08-11-2020, 11:55 AM   #8
Amethystgem

Quote:

you interested in putting other stuff like toothpaste on that needy cunt of yours?
Yes it is a showcase. I will begin 50 now although it hurts so bad
Old 08-11-2020, 11:57 AM   #9
Amethystgem

Quote:

I would love a dare involving all I listed that will take me at least an hour if you're willing to give it
Old 08-11-2020, 12:22 PM   #10
stephenxl7

Start by edging with hitachi - no cumming
Now it’s time for a clit pain ladder
Snap 10 times then edge again
Then add 10 additional snaps for a total of 20 then edge again
Continue adding 10 snaps until you get to 100

Now take a big squirt of toothpaste and rub it all over your throbbing clit.
Next fuck your dirty cunt with that large dildo for 5 minutes.

Now repeat the ladder with something more painful- like your metal belt or a heavy kitchen ladle.
This ladder each edge is held as you count out loud to 30.

When you are done you can cum then post a full report.
stephenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:29 PM   #11
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Give your swollen clit 10 pinches with your finger nails, while you put a finger of the other hand inside your pussy. Have fun!

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2020, 01:33 PM   #12
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

1. Put a clamp on your clit. Use your dildo and cum.
2. Lay back and put it in your mouth and let it slide down your throat. Pull the clamp off. Stay like this for 5 minutes while your scrub your clit with sandpaper.
3. Hitachi on your clit for 5 minutes. Cum if you can but it must not move from your clit.
4. Scrub your clit again for 5 minutes with a toothbrush or toilet brush.
5. Wrap your dildo with sandpaper and fuck your pussy for 100 stroke. Cum if you can.
6. If you cum use think power cable to whip your clit if not use belt. Either way use clamps and rope or tape to pull your pussy open. Whip your clit 50 times.
7. Push the toilet brush into your pussy and fuck it for 5 minutes while your clit is clamped. If you can't get the brush in use something bigger than your dildo wrapped in sandpaper.
8. After the 5 minutes since you couldn't get the brush in you'll spend 2 hours with your pussy lips clamped with at least 6 clamps. Every 15 minutes you'll pull them off and put them in a different spot. Your clit we be clamped for 15 minutes every other time you move the other clamps.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 02:08 PM   #13
Amethystgem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
1. Put a clamp on your clit. Use your dildo and cum.
2. Lay back and put it in your mouth and let it slide down your throat. Pull the clamp off. Stay like this for 5 minutes while your scrub your clit with sandpaper.
3. Hitachi on your clit for 5 minutes. Cum if you can but it must not move from your clit.
4. Scrub your clit again for 5 minutes with a toothbrush or toilet brush.
5. Wrap your dildo with sandpaper and fuck your pussy for 100 stroke. Cum if you can.
6. If you cum use think power cable to whip your clit if not use belt. Either way use clamps and rope or tape to pull your pussy open. Whip your clit 50 times.
7. Push the toilet brush into your pussy and fuck it for 5 minutes while your clit is clamped. If you can't get the brush in use something bigger than your dildo wrapped in sandpaper.
8. After the 5 minutes since you couldn't get the brush in you'll spend 2 hours with your pussy lips clamped with at least 6 clamps. Every 15 minutes you'll pull them off and put them in a different spot. Your clit we be clamped for 15 minutes every other time you move the other clamps.
I love scrubbing my clit raw I decided to scrub for 10 minutes 5 on to of my clit hood and 5 with my clit hood taped back directly on my exposed clit with the toughest sandpaper I could find. I mad sure to also fuck my cunt hole with the roughest sand paper as fast and hard as I could, It did bleed a bit and then fucking it with the toilet brush made it excruciating and gaping. Thank for this punishment. I also whipped my clit with the metal end of the belt as I couldn't use my cable. I would love another punishment from you

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, cum, cunt, slut, whore