Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-28-2020, 11:49 AM   #1
HelpMee

Default Punish my cunt

Hello, my master told me to sit with my 11inch dildo up my cunt for 6 continuous hours to make sure I’m nice and stretched out for him to use me tonight. I disobeyed and took the dildo out after 2 hours when he told me he could no longer make it. He has told me to ask for punishments as I took the dildo out early without his permission. I will report back to you. Thankyou
P:S I am not allowed to cum
23/F
HelpMee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 12:13 PM   #2
lill
getDare Sweetheart

Well to start off you will need to stretch yourself for him, and show that you are willing to obey orders. So you will need to push that dildo as far in as you can, hold it there with one hand, and walk around your house( or room if roommates are an issue) alternating twisting your nipples and slapping your face. Do this for 20 min, then sit down with the dildo for the next hour an half

send me your dick pics, i cant get enough,im a cock whore.
kik: justmethistime12
im 6' 170lbs slim and semi fit

likes and limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82917

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=151102
i am a disgusting bitch on the male farm
lill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 12:45 PM   #3
HelpMee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lill View Post
Well to start off you will need to stretch yourself for him, and show that you are willing to obey orders. So you will need to push that dildo as far in as you can, hold it there with one hand, and walk around your house( or room if roommates are an issue) alternating twisting your nipples and slapping your face. Do this for 20 min, then sit down with the dildo for the next hour an half
Thankyou for helping to punish this whore. I pushed my dildo in as much as I could, you did not mention lube so I did not use any, my cunt is not used to 11 inch dildos so this was tough and stung a bit going in. I held it in place and walked around my room slapping my face and twisting my nipples. My nipples are now sore, red and erect and my cheeks are red with handprints from the slapping. My cunt is now dripping wet from the walking around with my dildo inside me and I want nothing more than to cum. I am now sitting down with my dildo inside me. Please help punish this whore more in any way you see fit, thankyou
23/F
Old 04-28-2020, 01:36 PM   #4
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Put clothes pins on your hard nipple. Write "Disobedient whore on your belly"

Then kneel in front of big dressing mirror on the floor and start fuck yourself with the dildo without using hands. Your two hands should be used to pull on the clothes pin and try to pull them off. Once they are off you have to put them back on. Repeat for 30 minutes.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 03:26 PM   #5
HelpMee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Put clothes pins on your hard nipple. Write "Disobedient whore on your belly"

Then kneel in front of big dressing mirror on the floor and start fuck yourself with the dildo without using hands. Your two hands should be used to pull on the clothes pin and try to pull them off. Once they are off you have to put them back on. Repeat for 30 minutes.
Hello, thankyou for your punishment. I wrote on my stomach and put pegs on my nipples, as soon as they were on I wanted to take them off (I have very low pain tolerance on my nipples) I then started to fuck my dildo, you did not mention lube so I did not use any, however my cunt was dripping wet and was throbbing from previous punishments so it went in rather easily. I pulled on the pegs which hurt me so much and each time I pulled them off I dreaded putting them back on again. The continuous fucking made my cunt throb so much and after 23 minutes I disobeyed my master again by cumming without his position. I then carried on for another 7 minutes until 30 minutes was up. You may punish me as you see fit for cumming without permission.
23/F
Old 04-28-2020, 03:58 PM   #6
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelpMee View Post
Hello, thankyou for your punishment. I wrote on my stomach and put pegs on my nipples, as soon as they were on I wanted to take them off (I have very low pain tolerance on my nipples) I then started to fuck my dildo, you did not mention lube so I did not use any, however my cunt was dripping wet and was throbbing from previous punishments so it went in rather easily. I pulled on the pegs which hurt me so much and each time I pulled them off I dreaded putting them back on again. The continuous fucking made my cunt throb so much and after 23 minutes I disobeyed my master again by cumming without his position. I then carried on for another 7 minutes until 30 minutes was up. You may punish me as you see fit for cumming without permission.
I see you have failed to hold your orgasm as asked. I am very disappointed with you. Write on your big useless boobs "Useless cunt". There should be plenty of room. Shove the dildo in your useless cunt as deep as possible. Then take a wooden spoon and spank your nipple. 25 times each side do not hold back. Then go fuck yourself in doggy position right by your room door if live with family or by your apartment door if you are living alone. Make sure your ass is higher than your head and your cunt is facing the door. Let's hope nobody is going to walk in on you while you do this. You have to fuck yourself until you are close to cum, then stop. Take a 2 minute break and continue fuck again. You should have your master train you properly as a slave shouldn't be allowed to cum without permission.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #7
HelpMee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
I see you have failed to hold your orgasm as asked. I am very disappointed with you. Write on your big useless boobs "Useless cunt". There should be plenty of room. Shove the dildo in your useless cunt as deep as possible. Then take a wooden spoon and spank your nipple. 25 times each side do not hold back. Then go fuck yourself in doggy position right by your room door if live with family or by your apartment door if you are living alone. Make sure your ass is higher than your head and your cunt is facing the door. Let's hope nobody is going to walk in on you while you do this. You have to fuck yourself until you are close to cum, then stop. Take a 2 minute break and continue fuck again. You should have your master train you properly as a slave shouldn't be allowed to cum without permission.
Thankyou again for your punishment, i wrote on my tits how I am a useless cunt and then shoved my dildo in as far as it would go. I spanked my tits 25 each side as hard as I could, this hurt and made my tits red and sore and my nipples sensitive and erect, it was manageable however. I then got in to a doggy style position with my cunt very visible if someone was to come in. I then fucked my useless cunt until I was ready to orgasm, however managed to stop. I then waited two minutes, my cunt was begging for me to let it cum and i was afraid I would cum again when I restarted. However I managed to fuck myself close to cum and stop before i orgasmed. Thankyou for punishing this slut and reminding it it can’t cum without permission. Please post any other punishments for me if you see fit
23/F

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, dildo, disobeyed, punishment