Old 10-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #166
BLOEM51

Rachie thanks for the post Nice twist -again
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:20 PM   #167
Sharp Nacelle
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Sharp Nacelle

Good stuff. I laughed at the Primark riot, and liked the description of the underwear.
Anonymous secrets
My advert
Sharp Nacelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #168
cee88

That was a narrow escape! Good story
cee88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #169
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default picture of Lauras sexy outfit

Attachment 1277
(This picture was vetted by Bettyboop)

Please see above Laura's chosen sexy underwear.
The top is to x rated to show as is a see through top where you can easily see her nipples.

Laura's Outfit
Maid’s Crotchless Thong. It was black with small white marking on the front. The material was near see through and Laura thought this thong looked so slutty especially with the small black strap up your ass. She also purchased a black mesh see through bra with what appeared like a belt that would push up the boobs

Sorry picture was not in chapter as planned. Thank you all readers

from Rachel (Rachie)
19 Year Old Innocent girl

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:02 PM   #170
dragonator
getDare Devil

T.t write more quickly!

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:01 AM   #171
Ozpossum

this is brilalnt keep writing
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:22 AM   #172
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

Keep it going its amazing as usual
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 09:13 AM   #173
_CBTslave_

I really like this story, it's one of the better on the site imho, keep up the good postings rachel!

The cliffhangers are probaly among the best on the site, they make us readers comming back for more.

Likes and dislikes...

PM Dares list...

Toys...
_CBTslave_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #174
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

I loved your last two chapters Rachie they were perfect I came twice cant wait for the next chapter your awesome! =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 03:06 AM   #175
MasterHamish

Im a loving this, Great story
MasterHamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:56 AM   #176
Younggirl18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Loving it

Just read like 10 parts one after other. Love the pictures Rachel. I only wish you could have shown then on. They look so better in the pictures

he he lol

keep up the good work Love Reading our sexy adventures and what the others got upto. Daves planning another game this week. Hope you can make it.

X x X x X x X
Younggirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #177
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 32 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Special thanks to CBT Slave & MasterHamish for their first positive comments- hope you keep reading and enjoy, all feedback is much appreciated.

Part 32 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Now then I wonder who the looser will be” muttered John as he stared into the two bags. Laura then handed John the £20 change. John seemed kind of annoyed at this, and was expecting more than just underwear he began to make his plans.

“Umm follow me” John said walking along Guildhall Street crossing the main road. “Where are we going” asked the twins. To the ODEON (Cinema) was Johns reply, still carrying the bags of clothing. “Cool” said Laura, as she hadn’t been to watch a film for quite a long time.

Approaching the cinema john walked into the main entrance approaching the counter he asked for 3 tickets to see “Scary Movie” (18+ film), at hearing this both the girls began to cringe. “What seat would you like” asked the beautiful lady behind the tall counter. “Back row please” muttered John. The lady typed on the computer and soon handed John 3 orange tickets with L9, L10 and L11 listed on them.

They all went and collected a large coke and pop corn before going up the escalator towards screen 1 ready to watch their scary film. John stood behind both girls going up the escalator looking up their tiny short skirts, seeing their love holes. Sarah was still hiding her wet juicy thong up her cunt but this was out of sight. There were other people behind John on the escalator and one spotty, brown hair teenager pointed towards the two girls. Another couple of lads and girls stared at the twins and began laughing. The escalator seemed to last forever delaying Sarah and Laura’s embarrassment.

Eventually they came to the top, Sarah was relieved when the other teenage group departed to the right to go to screen 2.

“Master” may we go to toilet before watching the film” the twins asked. “OK but make it quick, I will be waiting here for you, and don’t try anything funny” said John

The two twins disappeared into the brightly lit lavatory, glad that this time they were allowed in the females. “Are you ok, with all that has happened today” Sarah asked Laura. “Yeeeeaaa, … but I’m kind of scared at why John has brought us here. Is he just being kind or has he got some sort of evil plan”

“should I take the thong from inside me” asked Sarah. “I wouldn’t, if john found out he would probably be very angry and have you do something else far worse.”

After doing their business they departed the toilet making their way back to John. The group of 3 then made their way into cinema room 1. It was an average size room with a large stair case in the centre and seats on either side. They looked for seats L9, L10 and L11, and soon found them at the back of the room right next to a giant speaker.

After a couple of minute a group of lads/lasses of about 19/20 years olds entered the room and sat in the lower half of the seats. The group kept sipping on their coke while munching on their popcorn. Suddenly the lights dimmed and the film was about to begin. John whispered a task to the 2 girls this is what it was ……

What was John’s evil plan?

TO BE CONTINUED………………

Thanks for all the positive comments- please continue. If anyone has any suggestions or believe they know what is going to happen in following chapters feel free to Private Message me. The next 3 parts are all ready typed so will not change.

Thank you

L O V E
R A C H I E

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #178
archie21
getDare Succubus

mmmmmmmmm.... I do wonder......... nice twist hope the next parts are longer.... neatly written as ever....

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #179
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

Next three!!! your holding out on us
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:41 PM   #180
BLOEM51

Nice part and another twist in the story
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk