Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-02-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Default 24/f - camping in the wild, alone

CLOSED
thanks for all the ideas for the outfit and dares. review number 1 on #45.

Considerations

I am starting to get this weird feeling again so I am planning something for myself. I need some help.

I want to do something real bad, worse than what I have done so far. I don't know where to start so I am putting up a brainstorming session here.

I will go camping in the wide, alone. I will likely take a train to a fairly remote town that is close to the wood. then stay in the wood until the next day. during day time I will be exploring the wood with my gps.

I want ideas in three areas.

1) what I should wear during the exploration. total nude is not an option. let me wearing something, whatever it is. plus I'll need the flats for the walk and a small backpack to carry some water and food. there are no other restrictions, be it bikinis, collar, vibrators, clamps, crotch rope, whatever you guys have in your dirty mind. hmm, keep in mind that you should at least let me walk, preferably comfortably.

2) I want to write something humiliating on my body, area from the neck down to knee, before I left for my little adventure until I am back home. What should I write? at where? now dont ask me to write a poem at the middle of my back. I have no help on this and I dont plan to get any.

3) The last part is about action and rules. I want to be dared to do something around the tent. I want something that can only be done in the wood, so no edging 3000 times in the tent. and don't ask me to put a bee in my box. I want no infection.

The rules for myself

- no site checking. plan it and that is it.

- pick a direction and go exploring for 2 hours with the suggested outfit / wearing in the morning on the second day
- do not hide myself if I meet anyone in the wood.
- the exploring will only be cancelled if it rains. if it is cancelled then I have to wear this outfit outside my apartment on the coming night for 30 minutes. restroom do not count.

- writings will be done before leaving the apartment and only to be removed when I am back
- I will take all writings suggested as long as they are below neck and above knee, where I can reach. if they are in conflict in term of location, first come first serve.

- I will take all dares suggested as long as they dont cross my Hlimits. I want nothing that may cause infection. the dares should not go beyond the camping site, nor the camping period. they should not involve reaching out to people intentionally

How am I going to pick the outfit during the exploration - Voting

you guys can put down all the writings / dares you want. I am taking them all this time as long as they are within the boundary I set. If I fail any of them, I will be doing one thing from my punishment list under my drawer.

however there can only be one set of outfit. so we are going for the voting again. everyone can put down your own idea, or vote for an outfit suggested by the others, for example "I vote for the outfit in post #12". whichever outfit gets the highest vote will be picked, unless it violate the rules above, which I will pick the runner up. if there are two outfits with the same vote, I will pick the one posted first.

I am planning to do this next Wednesday, so the deadline is 72 hours from this post. I will need some time to pick a few things up, say I will need a sleeping bag... someone has an easy tent I have already borrowed...

I will post my report afterwards.

this is my responsibility to remind everyone that you can vote an outfit for me, as long as you have not suggested one yourselves. you do not need to vote for the writings and dares. they should be all done, if they are do-able and within my capability.

Summary of ideas so far

Outfit ideas for voting:
  1. one vote a pair of denim booty shorts, a vibrant colored thong in a painfully obvious whaletail, a see though shirt that shows at least 3 inches of midrif. a half cup bra, a pair of thigh high socks, and a pair of tennis shoes, and a butt plug
  2. one vote bikini bottom with a nearly shredded t-shirt. Oversized so it hangs very loose. It must be ripped enough that it would take an effort to cover up
  3. one vote a locked collar and if available, wrist and ankle cuffs, also locked. any suitably short chains to link the cuffs together. a black micro bikini bottom and top too.
  4. three and a half votes collar with a o-ring to it. leather wristcuffs connected to the collar to restrict movement, covering up. leather anklecuffs with a chain connecting them of 1 foot length. buttplug in ass. loveballs in pussy. 1 size too small hotpants with a rip in crotcharea. tight 1 size too small tanktop cut of at the bottem so boobs fall at least 1 inch underneath it out.
  5. one vote a tank top or spaghetti-stringed top that the straps must be pulled down off your shoulders to force you to use your posture to keep it from slipping down. And you should soak your shirt with water before you head off.
  6. one and a half vote Wear mid-thigh stockings. Put a pare of you highest heels on and wrap the chain around your ankle and arch of the heel so you can not remove it. do the same on the other side. Wear locked collar. leave all keys at home.
  7. two vote Crotch rope/body harness tied tight enough to be just uncomfortable but not restricting movement. daisey duke short shorts. button down shirt pulled up and tied off below your tits. hiking shoes or boots and socks. leather cuffs for arms and legs with lock and d-ring - worn locked on, but not together.
  8. one vote a locked collar, wrist and ankle cuffs with short chains linking the cuffs together. black hotpants and top.
  9. one vote bare feet with any two pieces of clothes

Writtings:
  1. below your neck: 'free feels' "Piss here"
  2. between breasts: draw a big dick and balls pointed up toward your head.
  3. color your nipples and areolas in solidly and make concentric circles around each tit (like a target).
  4. on left arm: 'wanna sqeeze my tits?'
  5. on right arm: 'am i wet?'
  6. stomach: 'SLAVE' "Expert Pussy Licker"
  7. Tramp stamp: "Cum Inside" with an arrow pointed down toward your ass.
  8. back: "pain slut"
  9. ass: "Fuck or hit"
  10. inner thighs: "pussy this way" with an arrow pointing to it.
  11. pubis: the BDSM symbol, mobile phone number.
  12. 'I Am A GetDare Whore' in a place visible and readable through the shirt <- like where?

Dares:
  1. exploring: put a plug in the ass before the exploring. then stop somewhere, drop the shorts, take it out and then put it back in.
  2. exploring: get a handful of mud and run in through your hair, wash it off in a creek or pond if you find one
  3. exploring: if I come across a nice muddy area, give myself a mud bath, but then hike to water to wash off in a stream. Naked, before dressing again in your washed bits of clothing.
  4. exploring: drink plenty of water before you start the hike and drink sensibly during. stop to pee at regular intervals but instead of fully relieving yourself, just pee a little, stop then move on.
  5. exploring: Will need four stakes and four lines, a vibrator. find an open area, lie down and spread your arms and legs in "X" fashion. put the stakes in the ground a foot or two away from reach. strip out of the shirt, shorts, shoes and socks. tie rope to the d-rings on the cuffs and then lie down tying the rope to the stakes. PULL tight. before tying off the last rope. turn your vibrator on highest setting, insert in pussy and tie off your last hand as best you can. Remain like that for 30 minutes then you may release yourself and continue on your hike.
  6. exploring: goes bare feet no less than 2 hours each day
  7. exploring: If you meet someone in the woods while in a truly compromising situation (not just the normal racy outfit, but one of the dares where you are naked for example), you must openly masturbate for them.

8. campsite: try wearing heels for an hour or two around the tent
  9. campsite: when at tent have a sign there that says: free blowjobs
  10. campsite: stay naked (or as close to) while at your campsite.
  11. campsite: bring a long cord and leash your collar to a tree like a dog while at camp. Carry a stick between your teeth. Only remove the leash at night.
  12. campsite: tie yourself spread eagle between two trees. before doing that though, find two sticks that you'd feel comfortable using in your ass and pussy. place the condoms over them and stick them in the ground between the trees where you'll tie yourself up. tie your vibrator to the stick that will go in your pussy so that it will rest on your clit. Now, tie yourself between the trees spread eagle while having the sticks inserted in your ass and pussy (you're being taken by mother nature). remain like that for 30 minutes.
  13. campsite: when at camp shout out when it's quiet, "Free fuck this way."
  14. campsite: While at camp, strip naked except for some high heels and make yourself a switch from a thin branch about two feet long. Just break the leaves/twigs off. Swat the back of your thighs with them 10 times each. Then, pick a tree and put a sign on it that says, "Please punish me". Throw a rope over the top of a strong branch on that tree in front of the sign, and bind your hands behind you into a position like this, and hold the switch between your teeth.
  15. campsite daytime: sunbathe blindfolded for an hour each day with your legs fully spread and your vibe inserted on medium. Be sure to roll over on your stomach to tan your back. When you do, grab your ankles and hold the position similar to a hog tie. listen to some erotic audios.
  16. campsite night-time: hide the scissors in the bushes of nettles or other prickly plants. go to the other end of the park. get on all four. plug your ass. Put pegs on labia and tie to your big toes tight. Tie your nipple-clamps to your wrist. Better to use an elastic bands. Now crawl like a dog at the other end of the park for the scissors. In place you have the edge for each stop on the way (at doggystyle as before). Then you can orgasm (the Doggystyle, of course). After that, you are allowed to remove nipple-clamps, anal plug and bondage.
  17. campsite night-time: http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_sce...landbound.html
  18. free: bring a vibe along and find a quiet place to masturbate to edge
  19. free: Hump a tree until you orgasm.
  20. free: carve a dildo in the wood, without sandpaper
  21. wear the rope harness before you leave for your trip and remain in it the entire time. conflict with other dares
  22. whale tail tie to the bra. likely conflict with outfit

Item check list
  • sunscreen (okay)
  • headphone (okay)
  • wet tissue, a pack of condoms / medic tapes / sharpie / sign (local)
  • collar with a o-ring / leather wristcuffs / anklecuffs / 2 1 foot chains / buttplug / loveballs / hotpants / 1 size smaller tanktop / plugs / vibes / a long cord / blindfold / ankle cuffs / hand cuffs with keys / 2 pegs / 2 clamps (adults)
  • a clock for release mechanism (???)
  • 4 stakes and 2 feet ropes (sports)
  • dress made of rubbish bags (okay)
  • heels (local)

Last edited by egaskrad; 05-06-2013 at 07:54 AM.
egaskrad is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to egaskrad for this post:
Old 05-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
123wedgieking

sounds like youll have a lot of fun on this trip

my outfit idea: a pair of denim booty shorts, a vibrant colored thong in a painfully obvious whaletail, a see though shirt that shows at least 3 inches of midrif
a half cup bra, a pair of thigh high socks, and a pair of tennis shoes, and a butt plug

as for writing, i think 'I Am A GetDare Whore' in a place visable and readable through the shirt would work :P

as some dares, i think you should stop somewhere and drop your shorts to your ankles, then take out your butt plug and then put it back in
another would be to bring a vibe along and find a quiet place to masturbate to edge while your out there
i also think you should at some point get a handful of mud and run in through your hair, you can wash it off in a creek or pond if you find one
last but not least, i think that when you are in or around your tent, you should try wearing heels for a bit, just to annoy you :P an hour or two in heels should suffice

i hope you have lots of fun
cant wait to hear the reports
123wedgieking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #3
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I wish I came across you during this camping adventure. My imagination suggests bikini bottom with a nearly shredded t-shirt. Oversized so it hangs very loose. It must be ripped enough that it would take an effort to cover up, but then again you are not to cover yourself up should you meet anyone. If on your hike you come across a nice muddy area, give yourself a mud bath, but then hike to water to wash off in a stream. Naked, before dressing again in your washed bits of clothing. I'd love to give you more suggestions once I have some feedback on those I just gave you. Good hiking!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:10 PM   #4
thewilds
Distinguished Member

LOL. Wedgieking. I hadn't seen your post until after mine. Looks like she will get muddy!
Old 05-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #5
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

I like the wardrobe consisting of a locked collar and if available, wrist and ankle cuffs, also locked. The writing on your body would be in very large bold letters would read SLAVE on your stomach. Just that. The minimalistic look would give the appearance of an escaped slave. If you have any suitably short chains to link the cuffs together, go for that too, as long as they are long enough to permit reasonable movement. OK, you can have a black micro bikini bottom and top too.

For an activity, tether yourself with the chain to a tree or similar, or stake yourself out for a nice suntan.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 05-02-2013 at 09:26 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:48 PM   #6
evie.sub
gD king

this is a fun idea you have:

outfit idea:
collar with a o-ring to it.
leather wristcuffs connected to the collar to restrict movement, covering up.
leather anklecuffs with a chain connecting them of 1 foot length.
buttplug in ass.
loveballs in pussy.
1 size too small hotpants with a rip in crotcharea.
tight 1 size too small tanktop cut of at the bottem so boobs fall at least 1 inch underneath it out.

writings:
on chest area just above top below your neck: free feels
on left arm: wanna sqeeze my tits?
on right arm: am i wet?

when at tent why not have a sign there that says: free blowjobs

have fun
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #7
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123wedgieking View Post
sounds like youll have a lot of fun on this trip

my outfit idea: a pair of denim booty shorts, a vibrant colored thong in a painfully obvious whaletail, a see though shirt that shows at least 3 inches of midrif
a half cup bra, a pair of thigh high socks, and a pair of tennis shoes, and a butt plug

as for writing, i think 'I Am A GetDare Whore' in a place visable and readable through the shirt would work :P

as some dares, i think you should stop somewhere and drop your shorts to your ankles, then take out your butt plug and then put it back in
another would be to bring a vibe along and find a quiet place to masturbate to edge while your out there
i also think you should at some point get a handful of mud and run in through your hair, you can wash it off in a creek or pond if you find one
last but not least, i think that when you are in or around your tent, you should try wearing heels for a bit, just to annoy you :P an hour or two in heels should suffice

i hope you have lots of fun
cant wait to hear the reports
thank you wedgieking for your ideas. I hate the bit about having mud in the hair but I guess that is the point of this dare, trying things that I wont do otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I wish I came across you during this camping adventure. My imagination suggests bikini bottom with a nearly shredded t-shirt. Oversized so it hangs very loose. It must be ripped enough that it would take an effort to cover up, but then again you are not to cover yourself up should you meet anyone. If on your hike you come across a nice muddy area, give yourself a mud bath, but then hike to water to wash off in a stream. Naked, before dressing again in your washed bits of clothing. I'd love to give you more suggestions once I have some feedback on those I just gave you. Good hiking!
hi thewilds. I am very moody today so please forgive me if I am not being my usual self, though you dont know me anyway. I dont know if I can find a stream. I would sure looking for one.

I dont like being messy but please ignore my feeling in this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
I like the wardrobe consisting of a locked collar and if available, wrist and ankle cuffs, also locked. The writing on your body would be in very large bold letters would read SLAVE on your stomach. Just that. The minimalistic look would give the appearance of an escaped slave. If you have any suitably short chains to link the cuffs together, go for that too, as long as they are long enough to permit reasonable movement. OK, you can have a black micro bikini bottom and top too.

For an activity, tether yourself with the chain to a tree or similar, or stake yourself out for a nice suntan.
I will get the cuffs, chains and the bikini if I have decided for the outfit. well, at least something as close as possible. thank you for the ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evie.sub View Post
this is a fun idea you have:

outfit idea:
collar with a o-ring to it.
leather wristcuffs connected to the collar to restrict movement, covering up.
leather anklecuffs with a chain connecting them of 1 foot length.
buttplug in ass.
loveballs in pussy.
1 size too small hotpants with a rip in crotcharea.
tight 1 size too small tanktop cut of at the bottem so boobs fall at least 1 inch underneath it out.

writings:
on chest area just above top below your neck: free feels
on left arm: wanna sqeeze my tits?
on right arm: am i wet?

when at tent why not have a sign there that says: free blowjobs

have fun
I will make sure that my tent stays in the darkest corner, evie.

Last edited by egaskrad; 05-02-2013 at 11:05 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
Xavier
getDare Sweetheart

Body writing
Chest: "Piss here"
Between breasts: draw a big dick and balls pointed up toward your head.
Tramp stamp: "Cum Inside" with an arrow pointed down toward your ass.
Stomach: "Expert Pussy Licker"

Camp Dares
  • Stay naked (or as close to) while at your campsite.
  • Hump a tree until you orgasm.
  • Bring a long cord and leash your collar to a tree like a dog while at camp. Carry a stick between your teeth. Only remove the leash at night.
  • Sunbathe blindfolded for an hour each day with your legs fully spread and your vibe inserted on medium. Be sure to roll over on your stomach to tan your back. When you do, grab your ankles and hold the position similar to a hog tie.

Explorer Outfit
For the most part, I like evie's suggestions, especially the wrists cuffed to your collar and ankles chained to limit your movements.

I think if you end up with a tank top or spaghetti-stringed top that the straps must be pulled down off your shoulders to force you to use your posture to keep it from slipping down. And you should soak your shirt with water before you head off.

Last edited by Xavier; 05-03-2013 at 01:15 AM.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:02 AM   #9
fredge3k

Try and mark as much of a territory as you can in the same way animals do. Drink plenty of water before you start the hike and drink sensibly during. Stop to pee at regular intervals but instead of fully relieving yourself, just pee a little, stop then move on.

*warning, contains sarcasm and general geekiness*
fredge3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 02:29 AM   #10
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
Body writing
Chest: "Piss here"
Between breasts: draw a big dick and balls pointed up toward your head.
Tramp stamp: "Cum Inside" with an arrow pointed down toward your ass.
Stomach: "Expert Pussy Licker"

Camp Dares
  • Stay naked (or as close to) while at your campsite.
  • Hump a tree until you orgasm.
  • Bring a long cord and leash your collar to a tree like a dog while at camp. Carry a stick between your teeth. Only remove the leash at night.
  • Sunbathe blindfolded for an hour each day with your legs fully spread and your vibe inserted on medium. Be sure to roll over on your stomach to tan your back. When you do, grab your ankles and hold the position similar to a hog tie.

Explorer Outfit
For the most part, I like evie's suggestions, especially the wrists cuffed to your collar and ankles chained to limit your movements.

I think if you end up with a tank top or spaghetti-stringed top that the straps must be pulled down off your shoulders to force you to use your posture to keep it from slipping down. And you should soak your shirt with water before you head off.
Hi Xavier. Well, this thread is a little bit more responsive than I would have thought. with all the dares I will have two very busy days.

I think I will have to consolidate everything at the end of this. I am sure that there will be a lot of contradictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredge3k View Post
Try and mark as much of a territory as you can in the same way animals do. Drink plenty of water before you start the hike and drink sensibly during. Stop to pee at regular intervals but instead of fully relieving yourself, just pee a little, stop then move on.
I will try. I dont think I will be able to bring a lot of water with me or they will be too heavy to carry.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:29 AM   #11
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Dress-code.
Wear mid-thigh stockings. Put a pare of you highest heels on and wrap the chain around your ankle and arch of the heel so you can not remove it. do the same on the other side. Wear locked collar. leave all keys at home.
Dare.
Do it at night. Hide the clothes and the knife / scissors in the bushes of nettles or other prickly plants. Dress up old clothes. Go to the other end of the park. Undress. Get on all four. Plug your ass. Write "pain slut" on your back, "Fuck or hit" on your ass. Put pegs on labia and tie to your big toes tight. Tie your nipple-clamps to your wrist. Better to use an elastic bands. Now crawl like a dog at the other end of the park for clothing and a pair of scissors. In place you have the edge for each stop on the way (at doggystyle as before). Then you can orgasm (the Doggystyle, of course). After that, you are allowed to remove nipple-clamps, anal plug and bondage. You can get dressed.
Check this link: http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_sce...landbound.html
Report in details when done.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:20 AM   #12
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Dress-code.
Wear mid-thigh stockings. Put a pare of you highest heels on and wrap the chain around your ankle and arch of the heel so you can not remove it. do the same on the other side. Wear locked collar. leave all keys at home.
Dare.
Do it at night. Hide the clothes and the knife / scissors in the bushes of nettles or other prickly plants. Dress up old clothes. Go to the other end of the park. Undress. Get on all four. Plug your ass. Write "pain slut" on your back, "Fuck or hit" on your ass. Put pegs on labia and tie to your big toes tight. Tie your nipple-clamps to your wrist. Better to use an elastic bands. Now crawl like a dog at the other end of the park for clothing and a pair of scissors. In place you have the edge for each stop on the way (at doggystyle as before). Then you can orgasm (the Doggystyle, of course). After that, you are allowed to remove nipple-clamps, anal plug and bondage. You can get dressed.
Check this link: http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_sce...landbound.html
Report in details when done.
it is very complicated. the clock releasing mechanism seems very insecure. anyway it will be something very very new to me, no matter I like it or not. thanks.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:32 AM   #13
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Hmm. Lots of ideas for you to decide. I am still all in on messy mud if weather and conditions permit. I did like the idea of the collar attached to a tree while in camp. You must do some things outside your comfort zone. Take a camera. At the very least post some photos of the campsite and area. Be safe. Have fun!
Old 05-03-2013, 06:50 AM   #14
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Outfit:
Crotch rope/body harness (can't think of right name - look for ideas online, even on here), must be tied tight enough to be just uncomfortable but not restricting movement.
daisey duke short shorts
button down shirt pulled up and tied off below your tits.
hiking shoes or boots and socks.
leather cuffs for arms and legs with lock and d-ring - worn locked on, but not together.

dare:
Part 1:
wear the rope harness before you leave for your trip and remain in it the entire time.
Part 2:
Will need four stakes and four lines, a vibrator,
While on your hike find an open area, lie down and spread your arms and legs in "X" fashion. Mark were arms and legs end and then put the stakes in the ground a foot or two beyond those marks. Strip out of the shirt, shorts, shoes and socks. Tie rope to the d-rings on the cuffs and then lie down tieing the rope to the stakes. PULL tight. before tying off the last rope. turn your vibrator on highest setting, insert in pussy and tie off your last hand as best you can.
Remain like that for 30 minutes then you may release yourself and continue on your hike. put shoes and socks back on (protect those feet) but the shorts and shirt go in back pack (with stakes and rope too).
Part 3:
In Camp:
you'll need two condoms:
Using the rope and stakes, tie yourself spread eagle between two trees. before doing that though, find two sticks that you'd feel comfortable using in your ass and pussy. place the condoms over them and stick them in the ground between the trees where you'll tie yourself up. tie your vibrator to the stick that will go in your pussy so that it will rest on your clit. Now, tie yourself between the trees spread eagle while having the sticks inserted in your ass and pussy (you're being taken by mother nature).
remain like that for 30 minutes.

Enjoy the rest of your dares and camping.

Body writing:
in permanent marker
- color your nipples and areolas in solidly and make concentric circles around each tit (like a target).
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:21 AM   #15
egaskrad
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalldickbound View Post
Outfit:
Crotch rope/body harness (can't think of right name - look for ideas online, even on here), must be tied tight enough to be just uncomfortable but not restricting movement.
daisey duke short shorts
button down shirt pulled up and tied off below your tits.
hiking shoes or boots and socks.
leather cuffs for arms and legs with lock and d-ring - worn locked on, but not together.

dare:
Part 1:
wear the rope harness before you leave for your trip and remain in it the entire time.
Part 2:
Will need four stakes and four lines, a vibrator,
While on your hike find an open area, lie down and spread your arms and legs in "X" fashion. Mark were arms and legs end and then put the stakes in the ground a foot or two beyond those marks. Strip out of the shirt, shorts, shoes and socks. Tie rope to the d-rings on the cuffs and then lie down tieing the rope to the stakes. PULL tight. before tying off the last rope. turn your vibrator on highest setting, insert in pussy and tie off your last hand as best you can.
Remain like that for 30 minutes then you may release yourself and continue on your hike. put shoes and socks back on (protect those feet) but the shorts and shirt go in back pack (with stakes and rope too).
Part 3:
In Camp:
you'll need two condoms:
Using the rope and stakes, tie yourself spread eagle between two trees. before doing that though, find two sticks that you'd feel comfortable using in your ass and pussy. place the condoms over them and stick them in the ground between the trees where you'll tie yourself up. tie your vibrator to the stick that will go in your pussy so that it will rest on your clit. Now, tie yourself between the trees spread eagle while having the sticks inserted in your ass and pussy (you're being taken by mother nature).
remain like that for 30 minutes.

Enjoy the rest of your dares and camping.

Body writing:
in permanent marker
- color your nipples and areolas in solidly and make concentric circles around each tit (like a target).
thank you for the ideas.

permanent marker is not good for the skin, so I heard. I will be using waterproof liner pen.

Advertisements
Kink Talk