Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-08-2024, 07:00 PM   #1
HotWife24

Default F/24 First Time Dares

Hey everyone! I’ve loved observing GetDare forums for a few years now, finally got the courage to make a profile and create my first post!

I’m keeping an open mind and am excited to jump into this!
On that note, hit me with some dares and feel free to get creative! Can’t wait to see what you all come up with, and hopefully meet some cool like minded people!
Limits: Public, Scat, permanent

Toys: Red Ball Gag, nipple clamps, labia clamps, Black butt plug (3 inches), purple butt plug (2 inches), 7 inch vibrator with different sleeves (ribbed, rabbit, etc), Double Dildo for DP, leg spreader bar, wrist and ankle restraints, flogger, magic hitachi wand, twine
HotWife24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 07:51 PM   #2
sissycumeater

Before giving you a dare I'm curious about what kind of nipple and labia clamps you have? Are they able to be attached together? However before answering insert the smaller butt plug you have using only your spit as lube.
If you've already got it in remove it lick it clean (if within limits) and insert the larger one again only using spit as lube.

Kik - a.johnson1298

I'm always looking to try new things and add to my likes!

Likes - orgasm control, cum eating & cum play, degrading & humiliation, sissification, pics, self facials

limits - family, scat, blackmail, face pic/audio

Toys/clothes - Two black silicone buttplugs 1x small 1x large and 1x vibrator. Pink, grey thongs a tight grey turtleneck bodysuit, red lace/silk basque, blue long sleeved silk/shiny bodysuit and some tights.
sissycumeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:20 PM   #3
HotWife24

They are able to be attached together via the twine that I have! Furthermore, I inserted the smaller plug.

Toys: Red Ball Gag, nipple clamps, labia clamps, Black butt plug (3 inches), purple butt plug (2 inches), 7 inch vibrator with different sleeves (ribbed, rabbit, etc), Double Dildo for DP, leg spreader bar, wrist and ankle restraints, flogger, magic hitachi wand, twine
Old 03-08-2024, 08:46 PM   #4
flxary

take a chair with a back
attach dildo in the middle of the chair

now position ur self in front of the back chair
add hitachi touch the dildo and put it in front of the chair (so when u sit it not in ur clit but around the ass)

tie ur leg at the leg of the chair (back leg)
but dont sit down on it yet

position ur vagina just on tip on the dildo
add nipple clamp and tie it to the bottom of the chair
and high enough to make u squad on the tip of the dildo

add ballgag and handcuff your hand behind ur back
do this in front of the window for more stimulating

the rule : u cannot cum and cannot sit down at all
hold that position for 15 mins then
u can do what ever u want no more rules

Last edited by flxary; 03-08-2024 at 09:43 PM.
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:47 PM   #5
Garry0993
getDare Devil

welcome

As a start, you can sit on your wand, turn it to medium-high speed, put on your nipple clamps.

You will twist and pull of the clamps until you have edge 5 times before you can cum.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 11:34 PM   #6
isitlogical

Hotwife? Safe to assume there is a hubby in the picture?

1 Put on your ball gag
2 stuff your panties into your butt
3 write "Use Me" on your stomach
4 blindfold yourself
5 tie yourself to your bed (as best you can)
6 wait for your husband to find you and use you as he desires.

Report on what happens.
isitlogical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 01:22 PM   #7
HotWife24

Quote:
Originally Posted by flxary View Post
take a chair with a back
attach dildo in the middle of the chair

now position ur self in front of the back chair
add hitachi touch the dildo and put it in front of the chair (so when u sit it not in ur clit but around the ass)

tie ur leg at the leg of the chair (back leg)
but dont sit down on it yet

position ur vagina just on tip on the dildo
add nipple clamp and tie it to the bottom of the chair
and high enough to make u squad on the tip of the dildo

add ballgag and handcuff your hand behind ur back
do this in front of the window for more stimulating

the rule : u cannot cum and cannot sit down at all
hold that position for 15 mins then
u can do what ever u want no more rules
I improvised with my spreader bar under the chair and attached to ankles to that.made sure that my hitachi was set on medium/high and placed against my dildo (had to tape it there) I used my nipple clamps and tightened them as much as I was able and tied it to the bottom bar of the chair with my twine. Furthermore, positioned my dildo appropriately so that I was in a constant state of squatting. Placed my ball gag on tightly and set my timer for 15 minutes before cuffing my hands behind my back. With quite some difficulty I was able to somewhat hold this position, but was very thankful when I was able to squat down and release as I desired.

The following user says Thank You to HotWife24 for this post:
Old 03-09-2024, 01:30 PM   #8
HotWife24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
welcome

As a start, you can sit on your wand, turn it to medium-high speed, put on your nipple clamps.

You will twist and pull of the clamps until you have edge 5 times before you can cum.
This was a very fun dare for me! An excellent game of self control. It was a constant fight not cum, loved the addition of the nipple clamps and getting to pull them off. I will say that it was over fairly quickly!

Old 03-09-2024, 01:38 PM   #9
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWife24 View Post
This was a very fun dare for me! An excellent game of self control. It was a constant fight not cum, loved the addition of the nipple clamps and getting to pull them off. I will say that it was over fairly quickly!
I am glad you liked it. Didn't want to make it too hard the first one lol.

Next little task.

Kneel by the wall. Try to hold a quarter coin against the wall with your nose. You will have gag on, ass plugged, pussy spread with labia clamps and vibe buzzing on your clit once more.

Start a clock and see how long you can hold the coin in place once you have turn on the vibe to high. If it's less than 3 min you will have your nipples spanked (min x 15)

Give it three tries. Only edge is allowed.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2024, 10:07 PM   #10
flxary

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotWife24 View Post
I improvised with my spreader bar under the chair and attached to ankles to that.made sure that my hitachi was set on medium/high and placed against my dildo (had to tape it there) I used my nipple clamps and tightened them as much as I was able and tied it to the bottom bar of the chair with my twine. Furthermore, positioned my dildo appropriately so that I was in a constant state of squatting. Placed my ball gag on tightly and set my timer for 15 minutes before cuffing my hands behind my back. With quite some difficulty I was able to somewhat hold this position, but was very thankful when I was able to squat down and release as I desired.
nothing happen after you squad down?? :3
nice report thanks
do your place have like garden or rooftop??
or how many floor u have in your house??
flxary is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm dares, masturbating instructions, panty stuffing, slave, wedgie dare