Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-28-2011, 02:03 AM   #1
LittleMissy
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Yes. Like that.

"I see you couldn't wait for me to get home."

I couldn't stop the asphyxiating sighs and irresistible moans that spilled out from the corners of my caramel lips as my eyes trained themselves on Jacob, standing there by the door. He observed me with condescending eyes and crossed arms upon his borad chest. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I mean, I knew I was cutting it close the minute I laid down in his bed fifteen minutes before he got off work. I was supposed to be studying in the living room, but...

"I-I'm sorry, I'll get up..." I lied. How could I get up? My entire body was entranced with sexual bliss and succumbed to its power. Even so, I worked my muscles and crawled to the headboard where I grabbed onto it to steady myself.

But Jacob, apparently, had other plans.

"Nuh uh," he said as he started for the bed with determination burning in his eyes. "You're going to finish what you started, little missy."
I knew I was in for trouble. I scrambled for my panties - they were underneath his pillow. Then, I hobbled across the king-sized bed as quickly as I could...until I couldn't anymore. Jacob had already gotten hold of my ankle and was yanking me towards him before I even had the chance to escape.

My fingers slipped free of the headboard. I bumped my head on its wooden face. "Ow!"
Jacob made no apologies. He dragged my struggling body across the bed and into his embrace, like a snake his power coiled around me. I was unable to resist him.

"Naughty little girl, you're going to give in to me." My ear burned under his hushed voice and my body all but melted into the bedsheets. Tears rolled down my cheeks in reaction to having bumped my head on the headboard. The back of his hand gently wiped them away.

His head dipped down as his lips touched my neck, just under my jaw. Not a kiss, but certainly enough to make me shiver. I was pinned under the weight of him, the feeling of his button-down work shirt and black slacks rubbing against my skin...his tie coming down to tickle my breasts...
I pressed my palms into his strong arms, but it was like trying to move a boulder from me. Before I knew it, one of his hands had already trapped both of mine above my head.

"How were you touching, naughty girl, like this?"
My breath caught in my chest as Jacob's middle finger caressed my sorely sensitive clit in circles. "No...stop..."

He chuckled. "Just like a high school girl. If you tell me how you were touching yourself, maybe I'll stop. Was it like this?"
Now his finger moved up and down, slippery in my juices and making light sloshing noises between my labia. I clamped my legs shut around his hand. It drove me wild.
"Y-yes...ah...like that..."

"I see." Jacob pulled his hand away and pushed his sopping wet fingers past my lips for me to suck on. I did so obediently, suddenly feeling powerless under him. Suddenly feeling the waves of lust washing over me. If I was a good girl, he'd let me have what I wanted.

As soon as I thought that, I was suddenly turned face-down. My face and breasts were squished up against the mattress. My knees were bent, propping my ass in the air, which tickled my wet pussy like a sheer veil made of tiny specks of ice. My arms were laid one on top of the other across the curve of my spine and Jacob removed his tie and used it to bind them together.
He straightened up. I wondered for a moment if he was admiring his work, but couldn't tell from my position. I just waited in shivering silence for what he'd do next.

And I waited.

For a moment, it seemed like he wasn't going to do anything at all. Maybe he'd swat me on the butt and tell me to go back to studying. Maybe he'd pull me onto his lap to chide me - my wishful thinking. "It's your last year of high school," he'd say. "You don't have time to fool around." Easy words from a successful book editor like him.
I stayed there in silence, posing with my puckered asshole and throbbing pussy completely open and vulnerable to him. It wasn't long before the suspension began to murder me.

He laid a hand on my right buttcheek. Fondled it for a moment before following suit with my left. He groped and fondled my ass, spreading my cheeks wide and stretching my hole.
"No," I said, knowing what was to come. "No, please...I'll be a good girl, I promise, I..." My body wiggled and squirmed in his grasp. "I've never had anything in there...before..."

"And the more you resist me, the more I'll make it hurt." He slapped my ass hard enough to make me jump in surprise. I became very still. Jacob continued to run his index finger down the length of my cunt, leaving a trail of my juices between both my holes. Then, he prodded my ass with his finger. I whined, which resulted in one more spanking from his disapproving hand. From then on, I swallowed my complaints as he pushed his slippery digit deep into my tight hole. He waited a minute, then pulled it back out...and pushed it in again. Much to my embarrassment and discomfort, Jacob repeated the process until my asshole was loose and easy. It was far too accepting of him. He seemed satisfied with my body's reaction to him as he began to finger my ass, gradually building in speed and force.

My mouth opened wide for some inaudible moans. Only he could do this to me, making something so scary feel so pleasurable. I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know what to think. My body swayed in rhythm with his as he began to pump two fingers in and out of my poor, violated asshole.
"Jacob, please..." I begged.

"What is it?" Despite my begging, he didn't stop. "Afraid to admit how good it feels? Scared you'll start to beg me to fuck both your slutty holes from now on?"
I didn't answer.
Instead, I buried my face in the mattress, hoping to hide my burning hot cheeks from the man who knew me all too well.
"Say it," he teased in a tone that seemed all too level. Jacob was in control, and he knew it from deep within his heart. "Tell me you love getting your ass fucked. Tell me you're a dirty little girl and you want my cock to fill your tight ass."

He began to pound my ass now, curling his fingers and straightening them...using both hands to stretch me wide...I thought I would break.
"Okay!" I shouted, and more timidly,"I...I love having my ass fucked...c-cuz I'm a dirty littl girl...!"
Through the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of a smug grin lengthening along the corners of Jacob's mouth. He pulled his fingers out of my ass and pushed them into my hungry pussy.
I wanted to beg and plead for him to stop. I wanted to whine and struggle, but it wouldn't be any use. As the weat rolled down my back and thighs, as the blood rushed to my face and genitals, I knew that more than any of that, I wanted to be used by him. I wanted him to feel the accomplishment of ripping the mindblowing orgasms right out of me.
And the thought of THAT sent me into overdrive.
"Ah...Ja-Jacob...please...please fuck me..." My hips rolled and bucked in excitement and lustful agony. I grabbed at the air as the sweat welled up between my arms and my toes curled and locked themselves on top of one another. I wanted...NEEDED to be violated.

I could just barely see Jacob pulling his nine-inch semi hard dick from his fly. "I'm not impressed," he said as he stroked his throbbing guy into a massive erection. "You're going to have to ask me better than that."

Please...please...I wished he would PLEASE thrust it into me...Toying with me like this was too much, but that was how Jacob played his game. He made me admit his ownership over me. He made ME need HIM to abuse me, because if he knew I didn't absolutely love it, there'd be no point. I loved it. I loved it! I swore to god I loved being toyed with like that.

"Please! Please fill my horny cunt...Sir!"
No sooner than when the words left my mouth did Jacob thrust his dick deep into me, tearing a dirty scream from my shivering lips. Once again I could no longer control the raunchy moans that dribbled out of me as he attacked, again and again...ramming his stone hard cock into me...taking over me...

Jacob came first.

I could feel the blast of cum fill the walls of my throbbing cunt as though he'd been saving it up for weeks. His cock jerked and out exploded a second load. I cried out. I was right there, on the edge. Right there...

No. Wait, what was going on? I flipped over onto my back and there he was, zipping up his black slacks and fixing the collar on his button-down work shirt.

In no time, my arms were free and the tie that bound them dangled limp in his hand.
Jacob leaned into me. My heart raced with anticipation. My eyes squeezed shut as he reached for my face...

...but nothing happened.

I looked down and there was the tie, knotted in a noose-like loop around my neck. My eyes drifted upward and there he was, his satisfied grin snickering at me.

"You don't have time to be fooling around."

>><<

Hope you enjoyed my story. Now that it's 5AM, I think I'll just go over here and pass...out...

Likes: Degradation, Tease/Denial, Watersports, Forced Orgasms, Bondage, Tit Torture
Dislikes: Anal, Ice
Limits: Consumption of Bodily Fluids, Scat, Public, Friends/Family, Illegal, Icyhot/Toothpaste, Severe Pain, Cam/Pics

Everything else is a case-by-case deal.

I don't want to be your Mistress.
LittleMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LittleMissy for this post:
Old 07-06-2011, 04:56 AM   #2
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Great story I wish you would continue with it instead of ending it like that because you left it with a great cliffhanger if you wished to continue

Advertisements
Kink Talk