Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2023, 04:19 PM   #1
littlewallflower

Default Cleaning Task and Punishments

Hi Everyone!
So, basically, I've been putting off cleaning specifically my kitchen, but also other areas of my house for almost two months now. I know, horrible. I'm going to start going on a cleaning spree, but I need tasks and punishments!

In your replies, please either pick a specific chore and give me a task for that, general rules about cleaning or to follow while cleaning, or punishments for having let it go so long.

Some examples of specific chores include washing dishes, cleaning off counters and work areas, sweeping and washing the floor, folding and washing laundry, cleaning the bathroom, etc. all the basic stuff. Check my signature for other relevant information about toys limits etc!

I might be checking in over the weekend but most likely I'll reply with my first report next week! I'll try to do everything as stated but if I need to modify I'll try to ask ahead of time or report on it and be ready for a punishment. If I think of anything else I'll update or feel free to ask questions!

I hope my place is sparkling soon and I hope I'm feeling a little extra sting for letting it go this long ;)

limits: pics/vids/audio, scat, pee, blood, illegal, public, permanent, needles, personal life, A2M or P2M, toothpaste/hot sauce

toys: 3 sizes of buttplugs, 2 large dildos, panty vibe, bullet vibe, fake nipple rings, nipple erectors, breast pump, nipple clamps with clit clamp, nipple and clit suction cups, kegel balls, and powerful showerhead
littlewallflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 04:24 PM   #2
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

When you do laundry, all the clothes you are wearing go in the washer too. You may only get dressed once both washer and dryer are empty and all the clean clothes are folded and put away. If you do multiple loads in a row, that means you wait until all of them are finished.

If you have a duster, then tie your hands behind your back and hold the handle in your mouth to dust with it.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 04:29 PM   #3
grannyd16
Prodigy

Every time you finish washing a dish, write down a humiliating/degrading word on a list (no repeating words), then after you write a word down, I want you to audibly call yourself each word on the list (i.e. the first dish you call yourself useless, the second dish you call yourself useless and a slut... etc). Each word must be said as part of a full sentence

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 08:00 PM   #4
Azyliux
Baby Member

You could try pluky's new denial and scoring game for chores!

I think she is looking for vict... guinea... er... volunteers.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Azyliux for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chore, dare, punishment, task