Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 07-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #181
aaannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
In that case, take a handful. And when you feel you cannot go further, you can stop. There will be a part 2, though.
Thank you for further explanations Lady K and Mafiaka.
Dislikes: moderate pain and humiliation
Limits: pee, poo, public, pic/video, family, friends, blood, diapers, illegal

Currently in Seven days of masturbation
Trying to get cured in the Asylum for naughty girls
Favorite dare: Full day of control
My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
aaannn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #182
aaannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-K View Post
The Asylum's voluntary chastity treatment

Today we are doing a voluntary treatment for girls who have finished all previous tasks. If you want to sign up, send me a PM. This can be done at any time after finishing general treatments 1 - 6.
Because it's voluntary you will get a chance to gain quite a few points - or lose them.

Like I said, the chastity device would return, but this time we will make things harder for you girls. First, you will take one of these ginger roots we have bought for you. You are going to prepare the root by removing the peel of the tip of one of the fingers. Now cut off the tip and carve it into a wedge like this: http://www.obsidianfields.com/lj/fig...ggingstep2.jpg
Make it so that when you push the small part under your hood, the wedge will cover your clit perfectly.
For the chastity part, you will use tape to cover your clit and make sure the ginger stays where it should be. You will have to cover the opening of your vagina as well. We don't want you inserting anything!
You should be able to pee normally this way.
You will stay in chastity for 1,5 hours a day. Replace ginger every 15 minutes.

Finishing without problems: 10 points.
Failing or not showing results the doctor wants: -10 points
I prepared ginger as requested and sat down in front of a mirror with legs wide spread. I put the ginger wedge over my clit and taped it. I repeated the procedure every 15 minutes for 1, 5 hour. While struggling and enjoying the burn I wrote the report on what I did during day 3 (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71300). The last 15 minutes I spent kneeling in the corner.

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
Old 07-23-2014, 07:18 PM   #183
denythiscunny

Quote:
Asylum treatment

Today the doctors will equip each girl with our home made chastity device.
This is to keep our girls from masturbating. This device will return so you'd better get used to it

Find some ducktape or something similar. Use it to tape your outer labia together, beginning just above the clit and ending at the end. It should be completely closed, aside from one small hole to pee through. Wear it for at least 5 hours. Pee at least once.
For those who don't want to do any pee related dares, don't make a hole but remove tape before going to the toilet and reapply tape when you're done.

Finishing this dare will give you 3 points.
Thankfully I keep myself waxed. I'm extremely thankful for this treatment as well. I was getting to the point where I wanted to screw my boyfriends brains out. I peed though the "device" 3 times and wore it for about 6 hours. I was out most of the day, so I wore it on my errands.

KIK: denythiscunny

Likes & Limits

PM me 'Slave' and I will be your PM slave for 2 hours as soon as I'm available

I only deserve punishment!!! SHOW NO MERCY!!!!!
denythiscunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #184
denythiscunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafiaka View Post
As the first phase of your treatment, we require you to be naked during the first phase of your time at the Asylum. When you wake up tomorrow (i.e. when you next log in), you will have to be naked, for six hours of login time in total. During this time, you are NOT allowed to touch your pussies.

If you complete this challenge, we allot you 5 points.
Those who fail will need to report to me for personal behavioural therapy.

Dr M
This was fairly easy for me, due to the fact that I log on frequently and stay in my bedroom more often than not. I did not touch pussy at all except for wiping after peeing. I tidied my room a little, which was exciting to do in the nude. I hope this satisfies.

KIK: denythiscunny

Likes & Limits

PM me 'Slave' and I will be your PM slave for 2 hours as soon as I'm available

I only deserve punishment!!! SHOW NO MERCY!!!!!
denythiscunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 10:48 PM   #185
Angeld

Default Admission form

The Asylum

Username: Angel
Reason for being admitted to the asylum: constantly touch my pussy

Patient masturbates 7 times a week and is able to have orgasms.
Patient enjoys
bondage, mild torture, pussy play, ice play, secrets but does not enjoy clips, anal
For punishments
bladder control, pussy torture, toothpaste, hidden public can be used.
The patient has been showing extremely bad behaviour during activities such as
extreme torture, pics, blood, cams, public, poop, swallowing and thus, these activities should not be performed by the patient.
The patient is known to
indulge in sexual activities with teacher, wet itself and has admitted having fantasies about to be abducted and tortured, tied up and fucked.
The patient has some bad habits that should be taken care of during her time in the asylum. These are wetting itself, extreme urge for masturbating.
In the patient's box of personal belongings are two ropes of different lengths, household materials these may be used during treatment.
limit: i have people around so restrict it to my bedroom, pics, cams, public, poop!
toys: as much as i would love to play with my pussy using toys i don't have any.. , you can help me make a toy at home too..
Angeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:50 PM   #186
Kinkygirl94

Quote:
The Asylum's voluntary chastity treatment

Today we are doing a voluntary treatment for girls who have finished all previous tasks. If you want to sign up, send me a PM. This can be done at any time after finishing general treatments 1 - 6.
Because it's voluntary you will get a chance to gain quite a few points - or lose them.

Like I said, the chastity device would return, but this time we will make things harder for you girls. First, you will take one of these ginger roots we have bought for you. You are going to prepare the root by removing the peel of the tip of one of the fingers. Now cut off the tip and carve it into a wedge like this: http://www.obsidianfields.com/lj/fig...ggingstep2.jpg
Make it so that when you push the small part under your hood, the wedge will cover your clit perfectly.
For the chastity part, you will use tape to cover your clit and make sure the ginger stays where it should be. You will have to cover the opening of your vagina as well. We don't want you inserting anything!
You should be able to pee normally this way.
You will stay in chastity for 1,5 hours a day. Replace ginger every 15 minutes.

Finishing without problems: 10 points.
Failing or not showing results the doctor wants: -10 points

I would love to become one of your slutty patients. Can I do the old dares and follow up to get points?

Last edited by Kinkygirl94; 07-23-2014 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Misspelled.
Kinkygirl94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 12:24 AM   #187
Angeld

Default Task 2 - Housing procedures

So here is how things went..

So after i filled my form i got naked and went for a cold shower. As i love the tingle that cold water gives it was not a difficulty to take a cold shower, it really makes me wet. I also ceaned all my parts and shaved my genitals clean, after enjoying the cold water i made way out of my bathroom to dry myself (i share my room with my brother bt now he is off to college so i am all alone).

I stood in front of my mirror inspecting myself i pressed my tits its C cup in size. My hair is a little below my shoulder. I have 4 pairs of ear piercings and three beauty spots on my lips, one on the upper lip and two on the lower lip.

After this i lay on my bed and adjusted the mirror on my wardrobe door so that i can see myself. I spread my legs and instantly my clit peek out as soon as my lips spread a little. I pulled my lips to take a closer look at myself and my clit was red in colour. My ass was clean and a little dark in shade.

I inspected my foot i have a flat foot and clean toes with clean toe nails. Even my fingers and finger nails are clean
limit: i have people around so restrict it to my bedroom, pics, cams, public, poop!
toys: as much as i would love to play with my pussy using toys i don't have any.. , you can help me make a toy at home too..
Old 07-24-2014, 12:48 AM   #188
Angeld

Default Task 4 - mental attitude

10 Things i like

1. Bike ride
2. Reading erotica's
3. Hidden public
4. Teasing others or getting teased
5. Cooking
6. Playing sports
7. Playing pranks
8. Cold showers
9. Long walks
10. Talking to people
Old 07-24-2014, 01:19 AM   #189
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkygirl94 View Post
I would love to become one of your slutty patients. Can I do the old dares and follow up to get points?

Yes, but we will soon stop having our patients doing the old treatments so you should start soon!

Need fairy wand to edge/cum

Likes/limits: click
Toys: click

PM dares
Lady-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 01:34 AM   #190
TwistedLies
Account Banned

I'd love to try out to be a doctor, I do have experience let me know if there are still openings
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

~23/F/Bi~
Limits: Public, Blood, Family,Permanent, Heavy pain

Last edited by TwistedLies; 07-24-2014 at 01:40 AM.
TwistedLies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:08 AM   #191
TwistedLies
Account Banned

Doctor TwistedLies is an official doctor in the Asylum for Naughty girls. She will treat the girls and teach them how to behave.

She is experienced in Public dares, Humiliation & Pee control and for punishment prefers using Teasing and not allowing person to cum, Using humiliation punishment is usually not within their limits.

Their favourite type of patient is Obedient, likes to try new things and eager. I don't like wimps or people who aren't open to new things and are always trying to be within their comfort zone when they could actually like the new things they try.

The doctor has absolutely no interests in Your likes and has an aversion to Limits
TwistedLies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:14 AM   #192
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

Night Time Arrangement for me went great. I can not believe that my naughty dream that I had was about my ex control my whole life without any limits. As for my wetness well lets just say there is a big wet spot on my bed.

likes: orgasm denial, light pain, humiliation, age play, puppy play, hidden public

dislike: anal, extreme pain, public, breasts/pussy torture

hard limits: webcam, pics, mic, scat, illegal, family, friends

might add or change if needed
ashleyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:25 AM   #193
EdgeOfDesire

I'd like to be a doctor, or counselor, seeing as it seems there's an open spot, if you'll take me
EdgeOfDesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:52 AM   #194
aaannn

Quote:
Originally Posted by master.josh.a View Post
Due to the number of you who get up during the night you will all sleep naked with your legs ties to the corner of your bed to keep your legs spread open so during the night your wetness can be assessed, your wetness level as well as any naughty dream should be reported each morning
I had some troubles preparing the bed. I have no corners to tie… After quite some thinking I found the solution. I got 15 m of cloth rope and cut it in 2. I put the rope around the mattress on each side. I tied myseft, got the ducktape off my clit and closed my eyes with legs spread ready for wetness checks.
At that point it was high. On a scale 1 – 10 I’d say 8.
Alarm woke me up 4 hours later. I found one of my legs released. I immediately tied it back and check my pussy wetness. It was 0. I closed my eyes and started caressing myself imagining licking Lady K’s feet before she lets Kira to sit over my face while she deepthoats Master Josh . Even though I edged twice I only managed to get wetness level 4.
Two hours later I woke up on my own, just few minutes before the alarm. Again one of my legs was released. I tied it again and checked the wetness. I was satisfactory – level 7. I closed my eyes, but couldn’t get back to sleep. So I got up and did the morning routine (cold shower, 2 ice cubes in ass, duck tape on clit before entering Asylum).

My PM Tasks
Toys that I have
Old 07-24-2014, 06:25 AM   #195
Lady-K
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for the report aaannn! Very well written.

Need fairy wand to edge/cum

Likes/limits: click
Toys: click

PM dares
Lady-K is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk