Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-15-2009, 08:26 AM   #1
Tobias

Default Slaves Night of Depravity

A brief disclaimer; Firstly, the following story is entirely a work of fiction, the product of my imagination. The story is inspired by and heavily based on one of my long running fantasies, possibly my darkest and dirtiest fantasy. The following is very extreme and graphic - you have been warned.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Time was passing spectacularly slowly. In the last two hours I must have glanced at the wall-mounted clock at least every five minutes on average. I was caged, had been since 10'oclock that morning and it was now just after five. Seven of the longest hours of my life.

My cage was made of stainless steel, heavily meshed bars, and was roughly two and a half meters wide by a meter tall, enough room to stretch and move around a little, even to attain some degree of comfort in, assuming I didn't try and stand.

Today though even if I'd wanted to stand, or squat as is more accurate, in the cage I couldn't have. A thick metal ring ran around one of the metal bars and from it a thin steel cable about as thick as a pencil linked to a choker chain that hung around my neck, my collar. The thin cable connecting the two rings had very little slack and as an effect I could barely lift my head off the floor of the cage without choking myself.

By this time I ached all over. My elbows and arms throbbed from supporting my weight as did my knees and I could feel the muscles in my legs twitching with discomfort. My back ached from being in the same position most the day and my neck and throat felt tender from the chocker chain which had done it's job more then once today as I tried shifting into a more comfortable position.

I heard the familiar sound of masters car pull into the driveway and the car door slam shut and I instantly grew rock hard with excitement and anticipation. The reason today, and especially the last few hours, had been some of the longest of my life had nothing to do with being caged and collared, I actually loved every second of it regardless of how uncomfertable and was starting to grow used to it after almost a month of being caged almost every day when master was out. The reason today had seemed so long was that tonight master had said was to begin the next level of our relationship. Master also had made it clear that he had something very special in mind and I could tell he was very excited about it too.

I listened eagerly to his footsteps approach the front door, then to the key turning in the lock and the creak of unoiled hinges as he pushed it open. "I'm home boy" came masters voice from down the hall. A minute later he entered the bedroom, strode in smiling his devious smile and I was sure I had the same look on my face as I said "welcome home Daddy". He stood, looking down at me with that smile, his eyebrows slightly cocked and possibilities in his eyes.

My Masters name is Peter, while I'm allowed this knowledge I am absolutely forbidden to ever address him as such. I am to refer to him only as Daddy or Master although we both prefer the former and although I think of him as master, most the time I address him as daddy. We met close on six months ago in a chat room and for several months maintained a regular cyber master/slave relationship. Master lived in the US like myself but I was in San Francisco living with my girlfriend and master was in Texas. Things got very serious eventually and when me and my girlfriend separated I spent over a month arranging and planning to meet and then become a 24/7 house slave for master. We met, spent two days together, and I moved in a week later. With no close family or friends and having severed any ties to my ex I was free to do whatever I pleased without anyone wondering about me. That was just under a month ago, I having been living with master since.

Master tells me i'm the perfect boy toy, he says i'm young but legal (i'm eighteen), white, smooth and slim as he likes all his boys and my unkempt medium length blonde hair and pale blue eyes make me look younger then my age and innocent. I'm a stark contrast to master, he himself is tall, well built and muscular, white but with jet black close cut hair and brown eyes. Master is forty-eight and while his aged well it would be hard to say he could pass as younger then mid-forties.

And now here master stood, gazing down at me with the look, me gazing back with a similar one, as if we where both savouring what was coming, the only difference was I had no idea what that actually would be - which made it even more exciting. "I have to go out to arrange some things" he said not taking his eyes off me "I'm going to free you while I do because I want you to get some sleep" he paused and knelt down to undo my collar, "it's going to be a long night boy and I doubt if you'll get any sleep later". The chain disengaged with his key, I straightened up as much as the cage would allow and stretched my legs and arms. Now leaning down to open the cage "I will be back at around 11 so I want you up and awaiting me when I get back boy" the cage door opened and he stepped back to allow me room to get out, "understand?" he asked. "Yes daddy, ofcourse!" I replied.

In the few weeks I had been serving my master a had experienced more new things then I ever imagined possible in so short a time - but everything I had experienced up until now was nothing at all compared to what I experienced in that one single night.

Continued...

Last edited by Tobias; 10-15-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Tobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:38 AM   #2
fork
Account Banned

Really cool! And well written too. Keep going, I can't wait to read the next part.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
Tobias

But I didn't sleep much, atleast not as master had wanted me too. Master had told me to eat and then go to bed and set an alarm for half-past ten as he went to take a shower. I had barely finished eating and he was out the door again. I sat there finishing my sandwich wondering what could possibly take master six hours to do, what kind of preparations where being made for me. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep but obeying master, tried anyway. I lay there for a long time speculating and fantasising. I was very stiff and and exhausted from my time in the cage though and soon I was asleep.

I woke up just two hours later incredibly horny from some half remembered dream and full of anticipation. I knew I wouldn't sleep another second, not tonight. I sent master a text saying I'd just woke and asking permission to shower and pee, he replied that yes I may shower and urinate and that he would text me later with instructions. A had a long, hot shower and dried off in front of the heater in a sort of daze. After that I simply went and sprawled my body onto the bed, a toy awaiting his masters instructions.

I don't know if it was the shower, the fact that The Night was now so close or the fact I was comfortable as opposed to caged but now the time passed in a much more civilized fashion. Instead of grinding along unbearably like it had earlier while waiting for master to arrive home from work, time now seemed to flow as it should. I lay there, utterly content and yet strung tight with anticipation, lost in my thoughts so much so that I didn't hear my alarm go off straight away. My thoughts were slowly drawn away from the current scenario I was playing out in my head and back to the one I was playing out for real.

The alarm was buzzing, it was half-ten already? I hit the snooze button and picked up my mobile suddenly worried I'd missed hearing a text I'd received. No new messages, I let out a little sigh of relief that quickly turned into a grin. Getting out of bed I put jeans and a shirt on as master hadn't specified what to wear, had just said 'be ready'. As I paced back and forth waiting for the text or for master to come in through the door, I realized it was one of the few times since I'd been living with master and the only time in the past week that I had been allowed out of my cage in his in his absence. This quickly led to another realization, that I felt lost and unsure of myself being free to roam the house without my master present. It wasn't a strong feeling, just a nagging little voice in my mind suggesting that something would go wrong, that things simply weren't as they should be if master was out of the house and I was out of my cage. Conditioning I thought, but even I hadn't expected it so soon. True it wasn't the dominating voice in my head now, but in time... such thoughts excited me in ways I could never explain.

Ten minutes later as it was approaching eleven o'clock the phone trilled to announce a message. "Boy under the mouthwash in the bathroom are pills in a baggy - you take one rub it against your gums until it has dissolved and then wait for me". Pills, taken because I was told to and I wouldn't know what they where, the idea sent me hurrying to the bathroom. The pills where in a small clip-seal baggy right where master said they would be. They where small, round and pink and must have been at least twenty in the baggy. I guessed it was ecstasy even though I'd never tried ecstasy before - I had been a heavy pot user from the age of fifteen but never touched any other drugs. Thinking about how much I adored my new life I proceeded to rub one of the pills against my gums as requested until it dissolved and awaited my masters return.

Continued....

Last edited by Tobias; 10-15-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #4
Star Shadows
Prodigy

cool more please this is canny good

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #5
Tobias

I was just starting to feel the first affects of the pill when master arrived back home. He stood in the doorway for a minute, staring in at me, his face intensely alive with desire. Master looked much as he had when he'd left earlier that day. He wore the same clothes, the same look on his face and as far as I could see from where I was sat he hadn't brought anything home with him, at least nothing big or obvious.

Master entered the room, leaving the front door open behind him, his eyes never leaving mine and although the only words he spoke where 'you take your pill boy?', there was more meaning in in the look we shared in that minute then could be conveyed with a thousand words. 'Yes daddy I did just as you said', at that his smile widened 'good boy, now close the door and lay face down on the kitchen table, I'll be right with you' and with that he strode off into the bathroom.

Standing up to shut the front door I noticed for the first time just how I felt. It was as if I was floating above myself, separate from my body but still attached in some essential way. Also things seemed more vivid. The potted palm that sat near the door seemed to be leaking color, to be dripping in it's greenness and the tips of it's leaves looked sharp enough to cut steel. Shaking my head in an effort to clear it, I made my way towards the door but paused on the brink of pulling it shut. The night outside seemed to be positively aglow, charged with a buzzing energy, felt alive and aware and I was sure that the night was watching me, watching and waiting for things to begin. Pushing the door closed a shiver of excitement ran down my spine and i made my way to the kitchen.

I positioned myself lying flat on my stomach, my face pressed against the wood of the kitchen table as requested, clothed still in my jeans and t-shirt. The table was both long and wide enough to lie on without any part of me hanging off either end and I lay there as still as I could manage. I had in my minds eye a sudden image of a body on a coroners autopsy table and thought that this is what it must feel like, if you weren't dead that was. That was a bizarre thought and no doubt brought about on account of the chemicals working their way through my body.

Minutes later I heard master approach, his footsteps stopped close to me and at a guess I would've said he was standing over me grinning. My assumptions where proved to be correct a second later as master began to speak, he was indeed standing over me and I could hear the grin in his words. 'For tonight boy, from this second onwards, you will obey by the following rules. Firstly you are not allowed to stand, when you move you must do so like a dog on all fours. Secondly until I say so you may only reply as a dog would, either with a whimper or by barking, and of course unquestioning and complete obedience as always, understand boy?' I woofed to show I understood masters wish's. 'Good then we can get started' said master, the grin now even more evident in his tone of voice. I was surprised that so few rules had been laid down and nothing new or particularly extreme at that but knew to not be so quickly disappointed, things had only just begun.

Moving around the table master started removing my clothes, jeans first, then my briefs followed by my t-shirt. He then moved behind me, I could place his position roughly by his footsteps. I felt my cheeks being spread and then the cold penetrating force against my ring and as it slid in I realized what it was, beads. Anal beads, and not the ones that had been used on me previously, these were larger, quit abit larger I realized as the second bead popped inside me. I counted eight in total and it felt as if they must have been the size of golf balls. When the last one was in master said 'hmmm how do you like that boy?' in a way that was more talking to himself then expecting any answer but I barked once happily to show that I liked it a lot. It created a lot of pressure on my bowls and I felt stuffed, very full and uncomfortable but in a very good way and I could feel the string hanging out of me, resting against my inner thigh.

Then my hole was spread a second time and I knew what it was this time as soon as it began to enter me - a plug. I was having my hole plugged whilst full of beads. At first I didn't think I could take it, physically I didn't think there was any room for it and as it entered me and pushed on the beads a dull pain shot through my stomach and I almost cried out. Fortunately the pain was short lived and master gently worked the plug in until my hole was sealed tight. If I thought I was full before now I all but wanted to explode, the pressure was intense but extremely pleasurable.

I didn't know it yet but masters preparations where by no means finished - and the night had still not truly begun.

Continued...

Last edited by Tobias; 10-15-2009 at 10:37 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
Tobias

Once master was finished plugging me he instructed that I turn over and lie on my back but that keep my eyes closed. Doing so in such an excited and buzzed state I almost fell off the table and that drew a small chuckle from master. I got my balance and bearings and laid down again in the centre of the table on my back this time. I felt masters hand on my balls as he lifted them and felt a thin rope or thick string being tied around them. The knot was tied tight enough to make my balls throb and ache slightly. The sensation of utter submission, the string around my cock, the beads and plug, the anticipation of what was to come and the pill making my mind race all became to much for just one second and I involuntarily let out a groan of sheer pleasure which was greeted immediately by the sting of masters palm against the side of my face. 'Doggy's don't make sounds like that' master said, although i could tell he was far more excited then angry with me.

Next thing without even the warning sound of tape being pulled from its reel, my rock hard cock was being bound tightly in tape, duct tape most likely. From the base of the shaft to the tip of my head my cock was wrapped, mummified, in layers of tape. Bound tightly enough to produce an ache similar to the one in my balls I never the less remained hard, in fact got even harder as the tape was being applied. His task complete master grabbed my freshly wrapped cock stroked it for a few seconds before moving onto other parts of my body.

My nipples where clamped next, small clamps that were never the less painful. I could feel the other part of the both clamps just below my nipples, the little dangly bit of metal that was made to have weights attached. Seconds later the weights where being attached and the pain intensified, not a lot as I was lying down but I know was I was to stand, or crawl as master had demanded, I would be taking the full weight on both nipples. At that thought I almost let slip another gasp of pleasure but managed to turn it into a woof just in time.

'Oh my filthy little toy, I'm going to have so much fun with you tonight' master said happily as he walked out of the room, leaving me naked, blind, clamped, tied, bound and plugged spread on the table. He returned seconds later and said nothing, just proceeded to go to work on me. I felt the cool and wet tip of something running over my stomach, it seemed to leave a tingling sensation wherever it touched. By this time I was far gone, both in total sexual bliss and chemical bliss and it took me a minute to identify what was running over my stomach. A marker, permanent probably, at leats I hoped. I tried to make out what was being written from the movements of the marker made but had no luck. When he was done with my stomach and thighs master moved onto my chest and nipples and then to my face. He wrote something on my forehead and both cheeks, again I couldn't make out any of what he was writing. Lying there being branded I was more intensely happy and excited then any time in my former life and thought how lucky I was.

'Now boy' said Master 'it's time to dress you'. I got the impression that as he said those words he was standing, hands on hip as he often did, looking down at me and admiring his work. Working from the side master fitted me with a pair of pantyhose. Master then moved in front of me and I felt something being fixed to my feet, shoes. High-heel, strappy sandals if I guessed right. When he was done fitting my feet he raised on of my legs and I felt panties sliding up the length of my lower body. Not a G-String as I had often been made to wear in the past but actual panties, nice and tight and small non the less - so much so that my bound cock, still rock hard, had to just out the side. the bra was next and took master only a second to fit and adjust.

'Now you are starting to look like the slut that you really are boy' said master satisfaction in his voice. 'Where almost ready now, just a few more things' he said, his voice growing further away as he moved into another room. Again he was back seconds later and this time fixing my choker chain back over my neck and told me I could now open my eyes. Looking down at myself made my cock, which due to it's confines was starting to grow limp, instantly and painfully hard again.

I was wearing a pair of golden, sparkly and very slutty high-heel strappy sandals. My toenails were painted a hot pink from earlier in the week and i wiggled my toes admiring my slutty self. The panties i wore were black made of a thin almost see through material with floral patterns and a matching bra. I was covered in writing and symbols everywhere, my inner thighs, lower stomach, chest, face, ass, all branding me as property of master, as the filthy slut and pig that I was. Hanging from my nipple clamps where two small weights, metallic, round and both with the markings '5lbs' on both. Also something I hadn't noticed during was that the string, and it was a string, that bound my balls was attached to another bit of string that if I stood would hang to maybe just above my knees, and a weight was attached to this also meaning that when i stood or crawled the string and weight would dangle much as the ones on my nipples.

The choker chain that had been re-affixed to my neck was linked tonight to a leather dog-leash that master held the other end of in hand. 'Two more things and then we are ready to begin the night' said master and produced a jar from under the table which I hadn't been able to see. He held it close to my face to give me a good look at the contents - it was cum - my cum. For the past week master had let me cum often as I pleased as long as I collected every drop in this very jar. I had came many times in the last week as well due to the fact I was now living for no reason other then sexual pleasure and subservience. I tried to remember just how many times I had shot my load into the jar but any sort of thoughts where just made fuzzy and incomprehensible, the pill had really kicked in now and I dazedly awaited masters next move or instruction.

The jar was small but was almost half full, it seemed impossible I had produced all that in just over a week, then master spoke. 'This isn't your collection boy, I have another purpose in mind for that', he smiled 'this is my collection. I have been collecting since before you even moved in boy, and this is two months worth of my juices, saved for you boy and thawed out tonight especially.' He shook the jar slightly in front of my face and I realized there must have been at least eight or nine tablespoons of cum in there. 'This is your first task tonight boy - I am going to feed this to you, only you are not to swallow any, you are to hold it in your mouth. I am then going to duct tape your mouth shut and you must hold my juice in your mouth without swallowing until we arrive at our destination.'

We were going somewhere? The idea made me quiver in anticipation, master had arranged something really special tonight. 'Yes of course daddy I'll hold it in my mouth as long as you want, my mouth isn't even worth such honour'. Master unscrewed the top to the jar 'goob boy, you really do know your place slut' and gestured for me to open my mouth. Then, thinking about it, said 'sit up I don't want any accidently swallowed because your lying down'. As I complied, propping myself up on my elbows and opening my mouth, master gently put the jar to my lips and slowly poured its contents into my mouth.

It was cold, not warm or hot as most cum I'd tasted in my life, it was also chunky and uneven and the texture along with the fact there was so much, more then half a mouthful certainly, made me almost gag. Master noticed this and smiled as he applied duct tape over my lips and made sure it was secure. 'Now boy I understand that swallowing a little is almost inevitable so don't worry if you accidently swallow a small amount, but when we arrive at our destination if you don't still have most of it in your mouth to show me you will be punished, understand?' I nodded to show that I did and ran my tongue through the contents of my mouth, savouring being such a filthy slut.

To be Continued...

Last edited by Tobias; 10-15-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:48 PM   #7
Sexybabe16

MORE! could u bring a girl into it..
Sexybabe16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

more more more more i love you.
this story is great. lol please keep writing

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #9
Billy123

Very nice story very creative
Billy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 03:43 AM   #10
cat

I love your story, it's hot, erotic, sensual .... and I love the 'mind altering substance' thing. It's something I've been curious about too.

Really looking forward to the next part. Please continue!!!
cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:19 AM   #11
_control_

Send a message via MSN to _control_

You are a realy great writer keep em coming!
_control_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:04 AM   #12
Night-1991
Account Banned

So far the story is great. But it kinda threw me when it came to that "Mind Altering Substance" thing. I guess it's just me being Straight Edge but if i was asked to do what the sub did in the story i'd refuse. Even just phoning the police.

Aside from that, it's good. Keep it up.
Night-1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #13
Tobias

Thanks for all the positive comments guys! This is the first story of any kind I've ever written so it's really nice to know that it's so well received. So it's been awhile, I've been busy but finally found some free time I'm willing to give up to get this story finished. So without too much about nothing lets continue shall we?
__________________________________________________ ______________

The final touch was added, a pair of genuine police issue handcuffs shackling both my wrists to one another. They were affixed tightly and I could vaguely feel the metal digging into my skin, the sensation was very vague and far away though - there was just too much stimuli, both physical and mental, for me to concentrate on any one thing for a prolonged period of time. Just as the pressure from the beads and plug would start to become apprent, the taste and feel of what was being held in my mouth would dominate my attention, and then the sensation of circulation being deprived would bring me back to my cuffed wrists before immediately jumping to the dull but very apparent pain in my nipples. I could feel my mind literally racing and realized that for the first time in my life I felt truly owned.

Standing to stretch master looked at me with rapture in his eyes then proceeded to spit in my face several times. Then, without a word, master grabbed the leash and began to lead me off the table. It took me a second to realize what was happening but the tightening around my throat brought me back to reality quickly. As best as I could I made my way off the table and onto all fours on the ground. I was then led to the front door where I was instructed to sit. Master made one final trip into the bedroom, this time taking several minutes and returning with, as far as I could see, only a blindfold. Affixing it across my eyes master asked if I could see and I barked once to signify that I could not.

Now, lacking several of my base sense's and more thoroughly 'done up' then I had ever been previously, my mind truly went into overdrive. My thoughts lept wildly from one thing to another, barely coherent thoughts that I would have had trouble putting into words if I had been asked to. I was high - buzzed, whacked, peaking - whatever you called it and it felt... intense. I barely recognized the sound of the front door being opened as Master went onto the front porch with me in tow. The night air I did notice however, and it felt alive, more so then before. But alive or not it was certainly one thing, and that was cold.

My first surprise came much sooner then I had expected and had I not been so far gone I would have been aware of it immediately. As it was we where halfway down the street before it hit me - we where walking. I had assumed that when master said we where going out, wherever it might be, that I would be driven there - never once did the thought of being walked down the street, Xdressed, plugged, branded, clamped, cuffed and collared, cross my mind. Now that I recognized the situation, if not fully understood it, I grew achingly hard once again and could feel my cock stretching against the confines of the tape.

Master lived in a quiet part of suburbia, the surrounding area contained naught but homes and units, although not many of the latter. There was a small family run convenience store on the corner of the block and the local pool was a five minute walk from the house, aside from that immediate area was all residential - and quiet. On most nights the streets in the surrounding area where all but deserted, the odd car driving to some unknown location in the dead of the night or the occasional ramble of party-goers heading home and making as much noise as possible in the process where generally the only acceptions. I wondered briefly what master would do if he encountered someone or if a car should approach and answered my own question; we where surrounded by houses, if need be I supposed master would simply walk me into someones front yard until it was safe to continue. That question led to another, one which I was shocked that hadn't been the first querie to pop into my head; Where exactly was I being taken?

It took next to no time at all for me to become completely disorientated and the only indication of where I was was the surface I could feel under my knees and hands. Right now it was hard-packed gravel, very uncomfortable. We had descended stone stairs a minute ago and as far as I knew there where only one set of stairs in the surrounding area as it was largely flat. Master lived on one of the few inclines (it would have been a massive exaggeration to call it a hill) in the area and two blocks away where stairs leading to the lower street. I tried to remember which way we had turned at the bottom of the stairs and realized I didn't have a clue. So I knew what suburb I was in and probably would have had a 50/50 chance of guessing the street but really I could've been anywhere in the world for all I knew.

'Mind the curb doggy', came masters voice from just ahead of me and I cautiously felt for the incline with my hands, found it, and descended onto the road. The next thing I knew was the wonderful sensation of grass under my hands and knees, such a relief from the harsh concrete and gravel I dragged my knees across the wet grass trying to sooth them. I assumed the grass was a thin strip between the road and pathway but quickly realized that we where in a grassed area, a playing field or park. I tried to speculate over where it was we where exactly but my mind was too clouded and distracted to do me much good and I quickly gave up. We continued across the grass for another couple of minutes, me trying to concentrate on not swallowing the contents of my mouth and keeping up with master.

Then I was back on hard ground again, smooth concrete by the feel of it but I didn't have to worry about scraping my hands or knees any further because as I felt the duct tape being removed from my mouth I knew we had reached our destination.

To Be Continued...

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Authors Note: When I decided to write this story I had no idea it would be so long. Heck if it keeps up this way it will be more of a novella then a story. Basically everything up to now has been stage dressing for the real story - Yes, thats right, the real story begins from this point on - It also will get a lot more graphic and... well 'filthy' for lack of a better sounding word. When I said at the start that the story is based on a long running fantasy of mine, well it is... but thus far I haven't really touched on that fantasy at all, as I said everything so far has been a pre-cursor to the real story and in comparison everything up to this point will probably seem fairly mundane - I must again warn you that the story gets very graphic from this point in and may cause offence to some.

Last edited by Tobias; 11-03-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:42 AM   #14
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Tobias I am LOVING this story. One of the hilights of my day when posts ocour can't wait for more and dont mind "filthy"ness

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:06 AM   #15
Slut Boi

Oh oh oh pleeease continue I love this so far - well written, intelligent, filthy - I will be awaiting the next installment.
Slut Boi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk