Default Diaper dares

i am removing this post - sorry it went in wrong place

Last edited by and9993; 07-25-2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: wrong place to post
and9993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Why?!

I'm sorry but this violates so many getDare rules. First of all, it's in Truth or Dare Stories. You actually put Non-Fiction. Have you ever seen anyone, EVER, request dares in the Truth or Dare Stories Section. And you put non-fiction. What does that mean, you're actually asking for a dare as opposed to fictuously asking for dares?

And it's in chat speak. 'ne1' 'sum1'? WHY?!!!!!!!! Just type out your words for God's sake- Anyone, someone. It doesn't really take that long. And text speak is discouraged by getDare.

And even if this was the right section for asking for dares, you should probably give more backgorunf information, like your likes and limits. And at least your A/S/L.

*Rant over.*
Old 07-25-2009, 09:42 PM   #3
maxim
Account Banned

Love your rant!^^^
Old 11-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
I'm sorry but this violates so many getDare rules. First of all, it's in Truth or Dare Stories. You actually put Non-Fiction. Have you ever seen anyone, EVER, request dares in the Truth or Dare Stories Section. And you put non-fiction. What does that mean, you're actually asking for a dare as opposed to fictuously asking for dares?

And it's in chat speak. 'ne1' 'sum1'? WHY?!!!!!!!! Just type out your words for God's sake- Anyone, someone. It doesn't really take that long. And text speak is discouraged by getDare.

And even if this was the right section for asking for dares, you should probably give more backgorunf information, like your likes and limits. And at least your A/S/L.

*Rant over.*

Haha, Loved it ♥

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 03:36 PM   #5
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinky View Post
Haha, Loved it ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post

*Rant over.*
Rock on!!! Brilliant rant

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Star Shadows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk