+25 6 15.38%
+50 4 10.26%
+75 0 0%
+100 29 74.36%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2016, 08:55 AM   #1
xtro

Male M/28 - Cock Spanking

Done my punishment, but my GF told me to post a new thread, because she want more punishment for me

This is my last thread, I will start counting from the last amount on my previous thread, the rule is the same, she simply ask me to add days of polling.. So, 5 days for now

Update :
  1. My cock will be tied during the punishment if the poll reaches 3000
  2. If it reaches 5000, my GF said she will use belt to do the spankings, instead of her hand as originally planned, iced down my cock and lock it for a week right after the punishment administered, "to let it rest and heal" she said
  3. If the numbers hit 12.000, she will divide the punishment to 6 days in a row (and the poll will be closed; sorry about that; it's the maximum numbers she said)
  4. If it's still below 12.000 and above 6000, she will divide it to 4 days in a row
  5. Point no 2 - 4 canceled (see why)
  6. she will applied icy hot to my cock after the punishment administered

Current number of spankings : 16.400 (see how it could end up like this)

Newest Update : All the spankings will be done in 1 full day (see why)

See what my GF said when the poll reached 15K

Likes : Pain, Hidden Public, Private Humiliation, Electricity, all about Cock Torture, ruined orgasm, orgasm denial

Kik : sitropoticus

PM me SPANK_"number of spanks"_"severity" and I will spank my cock with belt for that much number with your choice of severity (maximum 2 PM per day)
*Severity goes from 1-10

Last edited by xtro; 07-25-2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Update
xtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:05 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

What are you punished for, exactly? I voted an extra 25 spanks to your cock, for you. Too bad I cannot opt for deducting x spanks. Good luck.

By the way, who will be spanking you? Will your girlfriend be spanking you, and if so, how will this be done? E.g. will you be tied up while she punishes you or does she just watch you do all the spanking to yourself?

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 10:12 AM   #3
xtro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
What are you punished for, exactly? I voted an extra 25 spanks to your cock, for you. Too bad I cannot opt for deducting x spanks. Good luck.

By the way, who will be spanking you? Will your girlfriend be spanking you, and if so, how will this be done? E.g. will you be tied up while she punishes you or does she just watch you do all the spanking to yourself?
The reason is because I am cumming before she told me to, when she teases me at July, 14
She will do the spanking, I will not be tied, but if I ever scream or cover my cock just once, she will repeat the counting as it never happened

Likes : Pain, Hidden Public, Private Humiliation, Electricity, all about Cock Torture, ruined orgasm, orgasm denial

PM me SPANK_"number of spanks"_"severity" and I will spank my cock with belt for that much number with your choice of severity (maximum 2 PM per day)
*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-21-2016, 03:34 PM   #4
xtro

Wink Poll result

1000 and counting..

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-22-2016, 04:41 AM   #5
xtro

700 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
= 1100 spankings... and counting

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-22-2016, 06:53 AM   #6
xtro

925 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=1325 cock spankings and counting

Another 175 and the counting goes twice
My GF got so excited with this, and my heart racing

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-22-2016, 09:03 AM   #7
xtro

Information Poll update

1125 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=1525 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then the last 25 will be doubled

So, it's 1550 cock spankings and counting

Update : my cock will be tied during the punishment if the poll reaches 3000 and more

*Severity goes from 1-10

Last edited by xtro; 07-22-2016 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Update
Old 07-22-2016, 10:19 AM   #8
xtro

Information

1275 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=1675 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then the last 175 will be doubled

So, it's 1850 cock spankings and counting

Update : my cock will be tied during the punishment if the poll reaches 3000 and more

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-22-2016, 05:33 PM   #9
xtro

Information Poll update

1475 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=1875 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then the last 375 will be doubled

So, it's 2250 cock spankings and counting

Update :
  2. If it reaches 5000, my GF said she will use belt to do the spankings, instead of her hand as originally planned, iced down my cock and lock it for a week right after the punishment administered

OMG, my heart is racing

*Severity goes from 1-10

Last edited by xtro; 07-22-2016 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Update
Old 07-22-2016, 07:27 PM   #10
xtro

Information Poll update

1675 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=2075 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then the last 575 will be doubled

So, it's 2650 cock spankings and counting

Update :
  2. If it reaches 5000, my GF said she will use belt to do the spankings, instead of her hand as originally planned, iced down my cock and lock it for a week right after the punishment administered, "to let it rest and heal" she said

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-22-2016, 07:43 PM   #11
DareFiend
getDare Addict

I presume your gf really doesn't care to have your cock available for anything disagreeable like fucking her. If that's so, then she might as well beat the hell out of it. Why not just add another 500 from me right now?

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 09:50 PM   #12
xtro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I presume your gf really doesn't care to have your cock available for anything disagreeable like fucking her. If that's so, then she might as well beat the hell out of it. Why not just add another 500 from me right now?
That's not how things going between us
After an hour or so of teasing, denial, and ruined orgasm; she will be too horny and fuck me until she reaches one or two orgasm (or even 3 sometimes), because after those teasing and ruined orgasm, my cock would still be hard but spent, so I could last for about half an hour or so before another orgasm (this one is full orgasm)
That's how things going when I could hold my orgasm during the teasing session (we didn't do it every day, of course, sometimes it's just plain sex, with hugging, kissing, cuddling, etc)..
Well, of course, sometimes, I just couldn't hold it during the session, and it will be ended up like I'm posing this thread, seeking for punishment

2075 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=2475 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 3450 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 4350 cock spankings and counting

OMG, didn't expect those numbers and I still have 3 days until the poll closed

My GF said, if the numbers hit 12.000, she will divide the punishment to 6 days in a row (and the poll will be closed; sorry about that; it's the maximum numbers she said)
If it's still below 12.000 and above 6000, she will divide it to 4 days in a row

Well, of course, we will see how's my cock going after day one of the punishment, if it's possible then we will continue the day after, otherwise, she will give my cock 1 day rest

*Severity goes from 1-10

Last edited by xtro; 07-23-2016 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Update
Old 07-23-2016, 10:33 AM   #13
xtro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
OH yeah, about your request, just send me a private message, but it could only be maximum 100, just like the max number on poll option
Old 07-23-2016, 05:46 PM   #14
xtro

Information Poll update

2175 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=2575 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 3650 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 4950 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-23-2016, 06:58 PM   #15
xtro

Information Poll update

2275 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=2675 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 3850 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 5550 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

And also, since it had reached 5000, the punishment will be administered using a belt, and my cock will be iced down and locked after that for a week

*Severity goes from 1-10

Last edited by xtro; 07-23-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock and ball torture, poll, spanking, torture