Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-25-2017, 11:08 AM   #16
lololololololol

thank you for my dare. Sorry it took me so long to write a report. I placed the clothespin on my right nipple while I massaged it in the mirror (I have to add that the mirror made it very awkward and slightly more exotic). Once it was too painful I yanked it off (my god did that hurt) and placed it on my other nipple. I then massaged my hurting nipple with an ice cube, then shoved it up my ass because I got a little too horny. I did the same thing with my other nipple, and shoved that ice cube up my ass when I was done as well.

I've been playing a certain video game and I keep losing. Could my next dare possibly be a punishment for when I lose the game? Maybe that will help me...improve

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Likes/don't mind: heavy anal, heavy nipple torture, edges, bladder control.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

Toys: homemade dildos/buttplugs, any household items (open to suggestions).
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:19 PM   #17
zctt
getDare Succubus

Interesting thread I would like to receive a dare from you.

Likes: JOI, edging, orgasm control, SPH, pain, games of chance

Dislikes: cum eating, CBT, Spanking, Denial, anal, wax, sounding, icy hot

Limits: Face pics, blood, piss & scat, public, family & friends, crossdressing, permanent, body writing, sissy, diapers

Challenge me to a game of Battleship.
Record 53-52
zctt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:29 PM   #18
vukolva

this thread is a great idea, i would appreciate a dare from you, i have no toys, only household objects, and i'll be happy to report my dare to you afterwards
vukolva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 09:27 PM   #19
Ptrpan69

Male 18 hey could you give me some dares thanks
Ptrpan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 03:24 AM   #20
Hassaan

Hi. I would pike to request a dare for you. I would also post a report. If you are not busy please give me a dare .
Thank you.

I am madly in love with the most beautiful girl in this universe 💓❤️💕(Edit 2021 august it'll remain the same forever. )
Hassaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 03:44 AM   #21
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Interesting thread, I wish you good luck and would much appreciate a dare from your likes.

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 10:49 AM   #22
TheLastCenturian
Distinguished Member

Hi there!

First and foremost, this thread looks like it will be great fun, so thank you Miss Sexyred for doing this, I'm sure all of us appreciate it.

Second, I would love a dare of my own to complete. I would prefer if it involved stroking to a metronome beat(the one I use goes from 20-330bpm), my anal vibrator and if you would like, spanking(ass only). Oh, and you can decide whether or not I get the privilege of cumming.

Thank you again, and feel free to challenge me!

Kik: LastCenturian11

Likes/Limits/Toys etc...

PM Dares
TheLastCenturian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:15 AM   #23
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastCenturian View Post
Second, I would love a dare of my own to complete. I would prefer if it involved stroking to a metronome beat(the one I use goes from 20-330bpm), my anal vibrator and if you would like, spanking(ass only). Oh, and you can decide whether .......
See
https://e-hentai.org/g/310189/d3202e2f5d/?p=23
It tells how to set up a game that you can tailor to your needs. Varying the stoke rate, many other tiny tasks, and the chances to orgasm and how. The outcome can also be chastity for a lenght of time ending in a replay of the game.

This has been around for a long time. People have been adding to it. So, I is likely much better than when I played long ago. If you enjoy it. The thread would like to hear about it. You too are welcome to make your additions too.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 01:24 PM   #24
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I would really enjoy a dare from you, I am a 25 year old male, and I enjoy Clothespins,stroking to the beat,CBT and sometimes anal play.
I can provide a report and maybe proof.

toys and more likes are in SIG. I am currently unable to do any driving or outdoor dares.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:29 PM   #25
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

I am not giving any new dares until half of these ones are done. Feel free to do someone else's dares and report. I will count it as it being done.

Note:
I do NOT want proof. Unless you are Candy. She is the only one I wish to see.
If I'm slow getting to you, DO NOT inbox me. Trust me I will post if something annoys me about your orgninal post. I will not give any dares through inbox.
Do not message me. Candy is mine. Respect that I'm choosing to play with one person.
I will keep all undone dares in my most recent post. Click thanks if it might take you a few days to do the dare so I know you aren't being rude. Have fun boys.

Buttaholic
I want you to slap your balls and ass 153 times each using a wooden spoon, say thank you red after each one if you forget start again. BUT that's not enough. I want you to put three ice cubes in your ass while you do the spanking. 💙

Ptrpan69 Well you listened to my last dare. here's one. Provide a more detailed signature. With likes and limits.

LTU You have no toys but your signature shows that you do?

Grainedor Complete 5 minutes of slowly touching your cock and 3 minutes fast. Take a 2 minute break and repeat 2 times. Then you have one minute to cum. If you cannot do so, you must ruin it. If you have panties, place the cum on them and eat it from them. If not, use your creativity.

iwannetryit Place your clothespins on your nipples Watch yourself in the mirror as you massage your nipple. When the pain becomes too much, remove it without opening it and place it on your other nipple. Then take an ice cube and massage your nipple without the clothespin. Then take the clothespin off and repeat with that one.

Teisseire - I want you to put your gag on. Then place as many Clothespins on you as possible. Count each one. Wait as long as possible and then you may remove them. After, use your crop to spank yourself as for as many Clothespins on. (If you had 5 on, 5 spanks.

Roberzman Your dare is to learn patience. You posted on this thread twice asking me for a dare. Write 25 lines saying "I will be more patient." Post this photo in your album, post the link here and you shall maybe earn one of your dare choices.

D4r37uT Can you clarify what you mean by a nude dare? Thank you.

lol I have some questions to help me create a "punishment" if you wish to call it that. Can you tell me what is your goal in the game? As well as what is causing you to lose? Thank you.

zctt
You have dislikes and limits. What are your likes?

vukolva I know I've used it a few times but it works well. I want you to stroke yourself slowly for 5 minutes then stroke yourself fast for 3 minutes. Take a break for 2 minutes before repeating 3 times. After that you have 1 minute to cum, if you can't deny yourself for 24 hours.

Hassan You messaged me before I could provide you with a dare. I ask that you write 25 lines saying "I will be more patient." Post a photo in your album as weĺl as the link here and I might dare you.

TheLastCenturian I'm not sure everyone does but thank you. I do apologize, I have no experience with the metronome therefore I'm going to leave it out. It is completely up to you, but if you wish to message me an explanation of how it works I can attempt to use it in a future dare. (This is only because you are from Canada and I am as well)
For your dare: put your anal vibrator in you. Spank your ass 50 times (lower the number if it is too much. After that is done, attempt to cum within 1 minute. If you fail, you are denied for 24 hours.

Bdsmforlife
Complete 100 slaps to each your cock, your nipples, your balls and your ass with something in you. Then stroke yourself slowly for 5 minutes, fast for 3. Repeat 3 times before you can cum. If you can handle the pain I'll give you more next time.

Denon12
Stand in front of a mirror. Slap your cock and Balls 25 times each. Try to watch yourself the entire time. Afterwards edge 5 times before you may cum.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.
sexyred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sexyred92 for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 03:34 AM   #26
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

sexyred92, thank you for your time to post these challenges. I tried iwannetryit, dare and submit a report. I placed a clothespin on my left nipple and left it there whilst massaging the nipple, I removed it by flicking it off, ouch. I then placed it on the right nipple, all the while watching myself in the mirror, Then took an ice cube and massaged my nipple without the clothespin. Then took the clothespin off and repeated as required. Sorry for wasting your time reading this. I deserve a punnishment from PM Dares for taking away your time

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 07:22 AM   #27
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
sexyred92, thank you for your time to post these challenges. I tried iwannetryit, dare and submit a report. I placed a clothespin on my left nipple and left it there whilst massaging the nipple, I removed it by flicking it off, ouch. I then placed it on the right nipple, all the while watching myself in the mirror, Then took an ice cube and massaged my nipple without the clothespin. Then took the clothespin off and repeated as required. Sorry for wasting your time reading this. I deserve a punnishment from PM Dares for taking away your time
You absolutely did not waste my time. I love detailed reports with good grammar!! That earns you more dares from me so thank you. I will post one later on for you after some more of them are done. You will be the first though.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.
sexyred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyred92 for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 01:59 PM   #28
Clever_one

This is an amazing idea! Well played Red. May I complete dares you have given other s as well for my own enjoyment?
Clever_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 02:32 PM   #29
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice thread, thank you for taking the time to make these dares I would like a humiliation dare please if you could make one.
Limits: Public,face pics,cbt,pee/poop,toilet,cum eating/on face,friends/family,
illegal,permanent,forced bi,messy

Girls pretty please pm me

Pm Dares
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ooo for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 02:37 PM   #30
teisseire

Default Reporting in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyred92 View Post

Teisseire - I want you to put your gag on. Then place as many Clothespins on you as possible. Count each one. Wait as long as possible and then you may remove them. After, use your crop to spank yourself as for as many Clothespins on. (If you had 5 on, 5 spanks.
Well thank you for that I managed a total of 40 clothespins, 10 on the inner thighs, 6 on the balls, 4 on the dick, 5 on each nipple and 5 under each armpit. Was just a light pinching at first, but after 5 minutes or so, I barely noticed it anymore. I stopped after 20 minutes because I had put on the gag really tightly so it turned uncomfortable and my arms got tired. Taking off those clothespins was the actual painful ordeal, but I'm assuming with you creating that dare, you already knew that. Since you gave me no further instructions, I assume that those spanks were meant to go on my butt, which they did. I'm not good at spanking myself, but the clothespin spots still hurt, that has to count for something. Anyway, shame you didn't want any proof, I bet I suffer so nicely on camera, maybe next time.
Anyway, thanks again!
Toys: Household items, chains, locks, ropes, crop, gag, tons and tons of clothespins.
Orientation: Switch(say 70% submissive...or maybe 69% if you're into number jokes.)
teisseire is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to teisseire for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk